Obama’s layoff bomb goes BOOM!

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Nova78, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Nova78

Nova78 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    Michelle Malkin » You were warned: Obama’s layoff bomb goes BOOM!

This is just the beginning.

In case you missed it, Boeing announced massive layoffs and facilities closures yesterday. More: Small business owners are dropping the axe as they brace for the costs and burdens of Obamacare.

In June, a diffident and self-deluded President Obama claimed that “the private sector is doing fine.” Last week, the private sector responded: Speak for yourself, buster. Who needs an “October Surprise” when the business headlines are broadcasting the imminent layoff bomb in neon lights?

All part of Obama's move forward plan.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Rshermr

Rshermr VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +855
    And if we needed more proof, here we find Nova off on another bat shit crazy con web site. This time quoting the ever nuts Michelle Malkin. Damn, nova, if you ever used impartial data, then it would be possible to take you somewhat seriously. Though it will take some time and effort on your part at this point after the hundreds of bat shit crazy con links you have provided to this point.

3. TNHarley

TNHarley Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,679
    I concur Nova. I fear it is going to get alot worse than better.. Hope my fear is premature..

4. william the wie

william the wie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,608
    Time will tell.

5. Uncensored2008

Uncensored2008 Libertarian Radical Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,646
    ROFL

Well one thing is for sure, no one will ever take you seriously, sparky.

Now get back to drooling in front MSNBC; it's time for that prissy dude with the flattop - Madcow or some such shit....

6. Rshermr

Rshermr VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +855
    Yup, uncensored. Only those who post from dip shit crazy web sites should be of consideration. I guess that I should get you a couple of quotes from move on. But then, I don't because I have some integrity. sorry you do not.

As for you, get back to rush. He is such a smart guy. He sure had the election down pat!! Oh, that's right, he picked that other guy, what's his name, top win in a landslide.

Your problem is best contained in the following links.
    Read, and study, and you will understand your malfunction:

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine

Watching Fox makes you stupid Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Alterman Study: Conservatives Display Ignorance « Nel's New Day

And, me poor ignorant con, why should we be surprised that you are gay phobic. Poor ignorant con. If you study the above, you will find it is not your fault. Simply congenital. Just plain bad luck.

7. Nova78

Nova78 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    :clap2::clap2: $3562723908.gif :clap2::clap2:

8. Rshermr

Rshermr VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +855
    Well, nova. Just too hard to be honest, isn't it. You said:
    In case you missed it, Boeing announced massive layoffs and facilities closures yesterday.

Boeing, who may actually know, said the following:
    Boeing said the changes were not a response to the threat of additional, across-the-board U.S. budget cuts due to take effect on Jan. 2, or the outcome of U.S. elections, but represented another step in its continuing drive to "be more competitive while investing in technologies and people."
    Boeing Announces Big Layoffs in Defense Division - US Business News - CNBC

I know you have an agenda, nova. But truth is that boeing is laying off only in it's defense division, and has been doing so since 2010. Those things happen when you end wars. Would you rather we got into more wars, so boeing and others could be more profitable? Dipshit.

If you actually cared about truth, you would see that layoffs will happen and have been happening throughout the defense industry. However, employment continues to increase.

9. EdwardBaiamonte

EdwardBaiamonte Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,053

Actually dear unemployment went from 7.8 to 7.9%. Thats a decrease in employment.

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

10. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    Malkin is no more bat shit crazy than you are..

go read the damn news..company after company has been announcing layoffs the last couple of days.