Obama's Latest Attack Ad Against Romney is MASTERFUL!!

Finally!! A Democrat dishing it out instead of receiving it all the time. You go, Obama!!

Probably the best Democrat attack ad ever. And it has the advantage of being 100% true.

The ad does a very effective job of exposing Romney for the absolute total fraud and shameless liar that he is. Romney's horrible singing, combined with the factual tidbits about his vulture capitalism, make him look very unappealing except to the most idiotic right-wing Repug extremists.

And it's quite telling how NO worthless Repug on this board can offer a viable endorsement of Romney. He's absolutely one of the least attractive Presidential candidates EVER.

Not near as powerful as this. BTW--after the 100 million Obama threw at Romney with fabricated lies--it didn't work--Romney is leading Obama.
POLITICO Morning Score - POLITICO.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNHeTwoy5vI]These Hands - YouTube[/ame]

"If you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people need to run from"--Barack Obama

That ad would be a bit more effective if the star character didn't go on Fox the next day and explain that he didn't do it himself - he had help from his family, a great teacher, the police, firefighters etc....which was, of course, Obama's point.

Finally!! A Democrat dishing it out instead of receiving it all the time. You go, Obama!!

Probably the best Democrat attack ad ever. And it has the advantage of being 100% true.

The ad does a very effective job of exposing Romney for the absolute total fraud and shameless liar that he is. Romney's horrible singing, combined with the factual tidbits about his vulture capitalism, make him look very unappealing except to the most idiotic right-wing Repug extremists.

And it's quite telling how NO worthless Repug on this board can offer a viable endorsement of Romney. He's absolutely one of the least attractive Presidential candidates EVER.

Okay....wipe your mouth.

Obama's money shot is dripping down your chin.

Okay, so Romney's an SOB.

So why should I vote for Obama?

Uhhh...because Obama isn't an SOB???

Because Obama's stimulus bill prevented another Great Depression???

Because Obama got rid of bin Laden, something your sorry fucking hero Bush couldn't do in 7 1/2 years???

Because Obama has actually tried to work with you Nazi fucks, but all you all care about is ruining him?

Because Obama doesn't take his marching orders from Grover Norquist, like you and every treasonous Repug in Congress???

There's 5 reasons that you can try to contemplate in your feeble, unremarkable, unsophisticated mind.

Bend over for the Koch brothers so they can insert their billionaire cocks into your blubbery serf ass, lightweight. :lol:
I wanted REAL reasons. But I knew you were going to provide nothing but leftist fantasy.

Kerry on.

True? What? In your world?

The United States..IS A SECULAR NATION.

There is NO NATIONAL RELIGION.

This allows all faiths to practice their own religion, in peace.

If what Romney is saying is true..he wants it more religious.

And he might want to impose a national religion.

Ready to convert to Mormonism?

Well..being female..you get to be part of someone else's planet..to serve them.

Like that idea?
You do know the President can't impose a national religion, right?

So you're getting your frilly panties in a wad over something that's impossible.

But, I understand that you're unable to support Obama's record, so all you have left is fear-mongering.

In other words, you're admitting that your little buddy Stephanie is an ignorant, unsophisticated lightweight dolt. But instead of stating this obvious fact, you would rather pick a fight with a smart liberal like Sallow who can easily squash your unremarkable ass like a bug???

You do enjoy getting ripped new assholes by smart liberals, I've noticed that about you. You enjoy that almost as much as giving Grover Norquist blow jobs. :lol:
Seek help, you irrational retard.

I hate to burst your bubble, turd, but a dead rotting pig would look better than Obama, and what's a "viable endorsement?" The fact that Romney isn't Obama is all the endorsement needed.

Last edited:
Kerry with as much bullshit that rolls out of your mouth you would think you would have enough to tell ol Harry what to do about my Trailer...the big fat white porker in space 18 that you have.....i guess you can call it sex with..... said you were pretty knowledgeable about Trailers.... you do know that when she hangs those monster panties up on the clothesline....they have a greenish streak in them....just thought i would let you know.....

I hate to burst your bubble, turd, but a dead rotting pig would look better than Obama, and what's a "viable endorsement?" The fact that Romney isn't Obama is all the endorsement needed.

I like it! If there was a way to put a dead rotting pig in your house to pray to...I would.

Which ad is that?

Those are pretty weak "gaffes".

Now the "good" stuff:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSmWK_-x4g]Mitt Romney Criticizes President Obama For Wanting To Hire More Police, Firemen and Teachers - YouTube[/ame]

See? That's not a "gaffe". That's his "policy". A policy that says, "America, you're about to get buttfucked and the right wingers are gonna love it".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O5II0ZBCuA]Romney ties his dog to the roof of his car in an airtight kennel?! - YouTube[/ame]

Now, possibly laughing at animal abuse is a gaffe, or he could just think it's "fun". For a guy who likes to fire people and thinks corporations are people, that could very well be the case.

Those are pretty weak "gaffes".

Now the "good" stuff:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSmWK_-x4g]Mitt Romney Criticizes President Obama For Wanting To Hire More Police, Firemen and Teachers - YouTube[/ame]

See? That's not a "gaffe". That's his "policy". A policy that says, "America, you're about to get buttfucked and the right wingers are gonna love it".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O5II0ZBCuA]Romney ties his dog to the roof of his car in an airtight kennel?! - YouTube[/ame]

Now, possibly laughing at animal abuse is a gaffe, or he could just think it's "fun". For a guy who likes to fire people and thinks corporations are people, that could very well be the case.

Dean when you said Republicans want to end Education because they hate it....was that a gaffe?....

Okay....wipe your mouth.

Obama's money shot is dripping down your chin.

Nah, Repug peasant bitch, you're confused. You're seeing the residue of the cum shower that you and every Repug in Congress spew on Grover Norquist every single fucking day of your worthless lives.

Can't raise taxes or close any tax loopholes under ANY circumstances...crazy ass motherfuckers. Seriously, bitch.

You Repugs are some traitorous fucks...you show more loyalty to one deranged man than to your own country. And Norquist ain't even an elected official, but he controls ALL of you fucking pussies. Sad, but true.

Because Obama got rid of bin Laden, something your sorry fucking hero Bush couldn't do in 7 1/2 years???

Because Obama has actually tried to work with you Nazi fucks, but all you all care about is ruining him?

Because Obama doesn't take his marching orders from Grover Norquist, like you and every treasonous Repug in Congress???

There's 5 reasons that you can try to contemplate in your feeble, unremarkable, unsophisticated mind.

Bend over for the Koch brothers so they can insert their billionaire cocks into your blubbery serf ass, lightweight. :lol:
I wanted REAL reasons. But I knew you were going to provide nothing but leftist fantasy.

Kerry on.

Wow. Retired, unremarkable TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy doesn't think our Commander in Chief getting rid of the biggest terrorist in history is a "real" accomplishment.

Seriously, fat boy -- you are a total dishonest fucking pussy. I can see why you retired as a mere TSgt, a dumb ass like you could never make MSgt. I'm glad your fat ass is finally out of my Air Force. Keep enjoying that retirement check that your lazy fat ass doesn't deserve while you whine about government spending.

Fucking hypocrite.

Kerry on.

Wow. Retired, unremarkable TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy doesn't think our Commander in Chief getting rid of the biggest terrorist in history is a "real" accomplishment.

Seriously, fat boy -- you are a total dishonest fucking pussy. I can see why you retired as a mere TSgt, a dumb ass like you could never make MSgt. I'm glad your fat ass is finally out of my Air Force. Keep enjoying that retirement check that your lazy fat ass doesn't deserve while you whine about government spending.

Fucking hypocrite.

Kerry on.

Fucking hypocrite.

You can say that again. :lol:

Kerry on.

Fucking hypocrite.

WAit he didnt do it all by himself, in fact he really didnt do anything but say yes......Business owners atleast get dirty and work the long hours. They dont sit in an office somewhere let the intelligence community do all the investigation for 8 years, then have the seals do the dangerous work and then say yes continue and then take all the credit, do they?

Forum List

Back