Obama's Latest Attack Ad Against Romney is MASTERFUL!!

Aug 7, 2009
Finally!! A Democrat dishing it out instead of receiving it all the time. You go, Obama!!

Probably the best Democrat attack ad ever. And it has the advantage of being 100% true.

The ad does a very effective job of exposing Romney for the absolute total fraud and shameless liar that he is. Romney's horrible singing, combined with the factual tidbits about his vulture capitalism, make him look very unappealing except to the most idiotic right-wing Repug extremists.

And it's quite telling how NO worthless Repug on this board can offer a viable endorsement of Romney. He's absolutely one of the least attractive Presidential candidates EVER.

One bid endorsement of Romney.

HE'S NOT OBAMA.

No too late, the convention is still coming. The republicans could do one act of attrition by kicking this flip flopping lying clown out of the race.

But they won't.

Why should they ?

Running against no HOPE that you'll have any CHANGE in your pocket after taxes shouldn't be all that hard.

1) Democrats always dish out trash. They are the kings of it.
2) Obama has yet to make an advertisement that was factual.

HE'S NOT OBAMA.

No too late, the convention is still coming. The republicans could do one act of attrition by kicking this flip flopping lying clown out of the race.

But they won't.

Why should they ?

Running against no HOPE that you'll have any CHANGE in your pocket after taxes shouldn't be all that hard.

WE have had 12 years of conservative supply side trickle down tax cutting economics. Obama has been able to change nothing much. Taxes are now at a rate comparable to the fifties.

How's that working for you?

Those billionaires supplying enough jobs for you?

But they won't.

Why should they ?

WE have had 12 years of conservative supply side trickle down tax cutting economics. Obama has been able to change nothing much. Taxes are now at a rate comparable to the fifties.

No we really haven't. Have we continued to cut taxes? have we cut any spending at all?

You guys seem to forget that cutting spending is an equally important component with tax cuts.

But they won't.

Why should they ?

Why, yes they are. But it isn't the billionaires who supply jobs now...is it ? Or haven't you been awake ?

The tax base is smaller because of all the people on welfare and entitlements. When that is reduced.....the we talk.

Finally!! A Democrat dishing it out instead of receiving it all the time. You go, Obama!!

Probably the best Democrat attack ad ever. And it has the advantage of being 100% true.

The ad does a very effective job of exposing Romney for the absolute total fraud and shameless liar that he is. Romney's horrible singing, combined with the factual tidbits about his vulture capitalism, make him look very unappealing except to the most idiotic right-wing Repug extremists.

And it's quite telling how NO worthless Repug on this board can offer a viable endorsement of Romney. He's absolutely one of the least attractive Presidential candidates EVER.

I endorse Romney. He is both respectable and grounded. He is Successful in Life, Business, and Politics. His experience in Governing Massachusetts, shows how successful he is at even Governing Democrats. Be glad that he was the one chosen. He is more understanding than you are willing to admit, granted. If Obama wasn't such a Putz, he would actually have a track record to run on, rather than away from. ;)

Unimaginative post from an Obama sycophant.
You go with your far left moonbat beliefs there, chief. Nobody gives a fuck about you out to lunch room temperature IQ conspiracy theorists have to say. You are all equally worthless

HE'S NOT OBAMA.

OK let's explore your glib remark for any truthiness...

"HE'S NOT OBAMA" Let us just assume generously that you are not just a racist asshole. By "not Obama" you could mean.. "Anyone but Obama in charge of our economic recovery"...Right? That could be a valid desire if in fact there was any way to prove anyone else could have or would have done any better up til now. More precisely it would have to have been "any republican" because unless Boner and Bitchy Mitchy are just racist assholes there would have been no more progress than we have seen up til now.

SOOOooo...what you people are really saying is FUCK AMERICA if you the public has the audacity to vote for a democrat president....

orrrrrr..... you could just be racist assholes..

Was there something I missed?

Didn't think so....

:eusa_whistle:

Liberals wetting themselves over an "attack" Ad... Why am I not surprised. Let me know in November how that "attack" Ad strategy worked out with the Independents...

Liberals wetting themselves over an "attack" Ad... Why am I not surprised. Let me know in November how that "attack" Ad strategy worked out with the Independents...

A lot of independants are so just for the reason that the dems have been weak. I'm sure many welcome the stronger messages. Not all or even most independants are christian fascist leaning assholes. November will come for everyone...even you.

You would think that the greatest president in history would be able to run on his record against least attractive presidential candidates in history without resorting to attack ads.

No link or anything. Explains your rep.

Truly one of the greatest political ad's I've ever seen. Makes you proud to be an american to never support an america hating POS like Willard or the GOP

1103.png
1103.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3mMj0AZZk]Obama for America TV Ad: "Firms" - YouTube[/ame]

A lot of independants are so just for the reason that the dems have been weak. I'm sure many welcome the stronger messages. Not all or even most independants are christian fascist leaning assholes. November will come for everyone...even you.

If your hero Obama loses the Independents you are so quick to denigrate... He is DONE in November.

I love the OPs name. Another leftwing delusional that proves Im right. I love it when democrats say that liberals and Kerry didnt challenge Ohio. Thanks man!!!!

If your hero Obama loses the Independents you are so quick to denigrate... He is DONE in November.

I have few heros. Most are dead. Obama is not one of them. I'm trying to think of a live one...MMMmm?...maybe Bill Gates.

Forum List

Back