Obama's Last Stand..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
To say the American people are disillusioned with Obama and his handling of the unemployment figures would be an understatement. I suspect Obama will just play his political rich vs poor card, blame someone else card and finish up with the typical Bush bashing.. yawn..

With Obama's poll numbers dropping like a rock, his consistency of failures, I figure this may very well be his last stand...Democrats should consider finding a new candidate...

-------------------------:doubt:

President Obama announced Monday that he will outline his new jobs plan next week, calling job creation an "urgent mission," as House Republicans unveiled a new set of jobs proposals aimed at stripping regulations and easing the tax burden on small businesses.

Details of the president's plan are sparse, but the president offered broad strokes during an announcement naming Alan Krueger as his nominee to lead the Council of Economic Advisers. Obama said the plan would "immediately" help middle-class families, make it easier for small businesses to hire and put construction crews to work.

House Republicans Pitch Jobs Plan As Obama Prepares To Roll Out New Agenda | FoxNews.com

here,2 huge 'power' prompters for a 3 minute announcement....my god ...:lol:

Obama_1.jpg

http://campaign2012.washingtonexami...-confidential/three-minutes-two-teleprompters

Forum List

Back