Obama's Labor Day Speech: Comes Out Swinging!

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Obama Takes on his GOP Critics in Labor Day Speech

Some asshole conservatives were on television saying blue collar workers are a special interest group Obama is catering to. :evil:

Jobs? WTF are the jobs for, the wealthy, the corporations? Fuck! The conservatives drove the car into the ditch and now they want to take the injured occupants off of life support?

---

The House Republican leader, John Boehner of Ohio, lost no time in responding .. with a RINO Whine.

John Boehner Handed Out Checks From Tobacco Industry On the House Floor

Last edited:

Some asshole conservatives were on television saying blue collar workers are a special interest group Obama is catering to. :evil:

Jobs? WTF are the jobs for, the wealthy, the corporations? Fuck! The conservatives drove the car into the ditch and now they want to take the injured occupants off of life support?

---

The House Republican leader, John Boehner of Ohio, lost no time in responding .. with a RINO Whine.

Sure no doubt as with everybody they always come out swinging. But most times they miss what they were aiming to hit.

---

Sure no doubt as with everybody they always come out swinging. But most times they miss what they were aiming to hit.

:lol: true

But I think Obama hit a double.

The Republicans loose their way. Along comes obama and makes a bad situation worse, TIMES TEN, ON STEROIDS, and all he can do is whine his little buffoon, community organizer ass off and blame the Republicans. Problem is, the dumb ass and his idiot ass kissing band of boot lickers doesn't understand that no one is buying that shit anymore. He's screwed the pooch, and he's got no one to blame for it now but HIMSELF, and this blame the Republicans act he's playing is just making him look even more pathetic. He's a fucking loser, and anyone that still thinks he's the answer to what ails America needs their damn head examined.

Last edited:
I listened to his speech today. I would have turned it but the remote was in the living room.

Basically 50% of the speech was Obama bashing and blaming Bush and the Republicans for everything under the sun instead of taking responsibility and leading this great nation from the front.

One of the reasons Obam's numbers are falling so fast and deep is because he doesn't take responsibility. He blames everything on others.

That's not my idea of how a POTUS should lead this nation.

I listened to his speech today. I would have turned it but the remote was in the living room.

Basically 50% of the speech was Obama bashing and blaming Bush and the Republicans for everything under the sun instead of taking responsibility and leading this great nation from the front.

One of the reasons Obam's numbers are falling so fast and deep is because he doesn't take responsibility. He blames everything on others.

:lol:

talking points as if they are your own thoughts and words? :lol:

folks, we have the USMB Manchurian Candidate. :lol:

Quite right - a tepid speech at best. Even the pre-programmed union crowd grew rather bored of Obama at times...

Quite right - a tepid speech at best. Even the pre-programmed union crowd grew rather bored of Obama at times...

moonbatdango!!! :cuckoo:

talking points as if they are your own thoughts and words?
folks, we have the USMB Manchurian Candidate.

Do you have any idea who got the most money from Fannie & Freddie for protecting the dems' cash-cows???
Update: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Invest in Lawmakers - OpenSecrets Blog | OpenSecrets
de-Nile is a river. wake the fuck up and smell the coffee. the dems had their shot, they won in 2008 and then they blew it.

talking points as if they are your own thoughts and words?
folks, we have the USMB Manchurian Candidate.

Do you have any idea who got the most money from Fannie & Freddie for protecting the dems' cash-cows???
Update: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Invest in Lawmakers - OpenSecrets Blog | OpenSecrets
de-Nile is a river. wake the fuck up and smell the coffee. the dems had their shot, they won in 2008 and then they blew it.

10 years of GOP economics and we went into a ditch

GOP, no thank you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late-2000s_recession

Last edited:
touche'
......however, the voters only give you one term to make things work. If you don't know how to do that then the other party gets a turn.

A Republican congressman handing out checks on the house floor and admitting it. And this is OK for Republicans? How can that be?

And the SAME guy admits the GOP stalled on bills to help create a crappy economy so they could win votes.

God bless 'em. THIS IS YOUR REPUBLICAN PARTY. WILL FUCK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER!

Boehner Says Prolonged Debate Slowed Economic Recovery (But Leaves Out That GOP Was Stalling) The Washington Independent

By Mike Lillis

2/4/10 10:08 AM Via The Hill, here’s House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) telling Fox News yesterday that the extended debate over Democratic priorities (ie, health care reform) has created an uncertainty in the business community that has hobbled economic recovery.

touche'
......however, the voters only give you one term to make things work. If you don't know how to do that then the other party gets a turn.

Reagan's recession in the middle of his term. His was caused by his own economic policies.

only ignorant and immature fools would rule a President's reelection out in the middle of a term.

go away or do some homework

This from the guy who never had a thought he did no get from Media matters and the Democrat Spin machine.

A Republican congressman handing out checks on the house floor and admitting it. And this is OK for Republicans? How can that be?

And the SAME guy admits the GOP stalled on bills to help create a crappy economy so they could win votes.

God bless 'em. THIS IS YOUR REPUBLICAN PARTY. WILL FUCK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER!

Boehner Says Prolonged Debate Slowed Economic Recovery (But Leaves Out That GOP Was Stalling) The Washington Independent

By Mike Lillis

2/4/10 10:08 AM Via The Hill, here’s House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) telling Fox News yesterday that the extended debate over Democratic priorities (ie, health care reform) has created an uncertainty in the business community that has hobbled economic recovery.

yep

:eusa_whistle:

---

A good portion of pregnancies are unwanted.:eusa_drool:

This from the guy who never had a thought he did no get from Media matters and the Democrat Spin machine.

try refuting a point once in a while and maybe the adults will play with you.

:eusa_shhh:

Oh gawd, the Obama COMES OUT SWINGING.

more like the Obama comes out WHINING AGAIN.

what a pathetic joke that has been played on us all.

If he and his idiot policies weren't such a massive failure for us all, you would just have to laugh your ass off over the buffoon.

Forum List

Back