Obama's judging of character

You have any evidence of this? Or is this a leftwing talking point to diffuse or deflect attention from the proved criticism of Obama's religious ties?

do you have a television?

do you know it needs a wire for the cable?:wtf::eusa_dance:

You have any evidence of this? Or is this a leftwing talking point to diffuse or deflect attention from the proved criticism of Obama's religious ties?

Yah... the good rev's hagee and parsley endorsed him b/c he's not going to pursue their agenda.

And then give me proof that ANY of these "ties" will have one iota of impact on policy.

I'll wait.:eusa_boohoo:

Yah... the good rev's hagee and parsley endorsed him b/c he's not going to pursue their agenda.

And then give me proof that ANY of these "ties" will have one iota of impact on policy.

I'll wait.:eusa_boohoo:

Hagee, et al, endorsed McCain because he is pro life. Period. McCain accepted the endorsement because the religious right is a part of the constituency he will need to be elected. Period. McCain disagrees with Hagee on various issues, not the least of which is immigraton, and McCain has publically repudiated Hagee's anti-Catholic and anti-Semitic remarks. Hagee not only did not withdraw his endorsement at that time but amended and apologized for his own remarks.

There is zero in McCain's resume to suggest that he hasn't held consistent views on most major issues for many years and there is zero evidence that he has shifted his position on any issue to please Hagee or anybody else. That some of those views might be shared by more radical constituencies in the Republican Party is not damning any more than Obama sharing some views with more radical constituencies on the Left. The reason anybody is on the Right or Left to begin with is because of shared opinions about this or that.

There is zero Hagee (or other religious people) influence detectable in any of McCain's speeches. However, a mild Marxism with a Bolshevek flavor does occasionally creep into Obama's speeches that is of the same kind as heard in Jeremiah Wright's church where Obama attended and was intensely involved for 20 years.

And therein is your difference.

If race is an issue why are we not talking about McCain's race? Anyone over 7 years old knows the horrors the white race has perpetuated on the world. Do you really think it is safe to elect another?

SPLCenter.org: Search

Anyone over 7 years old knows the horrors the white race has perpetuated on the world. Do you really think it is safe to elect another?

Ouch.

Not being a racist, myself, I have every confidence that our brothers of color will be able to catch up with us in the horrors perpetrated on the world contest.

It really wan't their fault that they couldn't horrify the world with their inhumane behavior, you know?

They just didn't have our technology, niether did they have the media to tout their own slaughters like we do.

But now that our arms manufacturers are selling them the weapons and the ability to build their own arms industries, I am quite certain that they will catch up -- and who knows? -- perhaps even surpass our spectacular record of serving up heaping helpings of inhumanity to man.

The irony: People spend a lot of time and effort complaining about things they're not allowed to talk about in relation to Obama, thereby talking about them. Artards!

Obama 2008!

For the last time, BUSH ISN'T ON THE BALLOT. YOU MIGHT WANT TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO HARP ABOUT!

Let's see...

bush would keep us in Iraq indefinitely...so will McCain
bush would keep the upper income tax breaks...so will McCain, mainly because he needs to keep the neocons vote. He had to flip flop on that one.

The ducks seem to walk together don't they?

If race is an issue why are we not talking about McCain's race? Anyone over 7 years old knows the horrors the white race has perpetuated on the world. Do you really think it is safe to elect another?

racist. as if africans with black skin have never committed violence against other africans or other races. what the hell is wrong with people...

:cuckoo:

Because MCcain's religion's theology doesn't call for the destruction of any race. However, Obama's religion's theology calls for the destruction of the white race.

Let's see...

bush would keep us in Iraq indefinitely...so will McCain
bush would keep the upper income tax breaks...so will McCain, mainly because he needs to keep the neocons vote. He had to flip flop on that one.

The ducks seem to walk together don't they?

Liberal M.O.----->>>>Bush!!Bush!!! No don't talk about the candidates lets talk about Bush.....Lmao

Forum List

Back