Obama's Jobs Comission

orBeMezaTtnoD

BO,God’s Judgment On U.S.
Apr 14, 2012
usa
Can some one tell me if the people on the jobs commission get paid, because if they do and have never met with Obama in 9 months how is that not a phoney job made up to reward Obama's political supporters?

Has this President spent much time in the WH these past few years.
It always seems like he's on the road giving speeches.Always doing the talk shows.

It always seems like he's on the road giving speeches.Always doing the talk shows.

That's not fair, Rozman. He does other things too. He goes on vacations, has fundraisers and golfs.

Can some one tell me if the people on the jobs commission get paid, because if they do and have never met with Obama in 9 months how is that not a phoney job made up to reward Obama's political supporters?

They get per diem for each meeting. They met with Obama 3 times, and delivered their report. Obama implemented most of their recommendations, and congress sat on its hands over others.

Where did you get the insane idea that they never met, or they needed to meet after they completed their work? It sounds like someone was feeding you lies.

Where did you get the insane idea that they never met, or they needed to meet after they completed their work? It sounds like someone was feeding you lies.

"Insane" ? What's insane is you putting words in my mouth - I never said they never met. I guess you don't read or listen to the news. All I hear on the news and in articles on the net is that Obama hasn't met with them since January. Just wondering if they got paid for months of doing nothing.

I don't know anyone named someone - do you know him? But wait - Oh, I guess you do know someone and he is feeding YOU lies. This just in

According to Investor's Business Daily he has not met with his jobs council for more than six months and has attended 120 fundraisers in the past 170 days. Wow! And Obama tells us he is interested in creating jobs for us peasants. Oh and then there is this: Jobs Council calls may run afoul of law

I think You should stop listening to Mr. someone cause I've never heard of him, but evidently you have and YOU know he is a liar.

Last edited:

That's not fair, Rozman. He does other things too. He goes on vacations, has fundraisers and golfs.

He also plays basketball, cares for and feeds his little monkey Joe Biden three times a day, composes Executive Orders that circumvent the legislative process and the U.S. Constitution, and takes daily credit for "killing Bin Laden".

He is quite the busy guy! :eusa_clap::D

Forum List

Back