Obamas "Jobs Bill" is DOA as it should be!!!!!!! Unfu***** believeable

this is pure campaign talk, when it doesn't pass because it is garbage he will blame the conservatives. He would not know a jobs plan if it was surgically attached to his butt.

Well suppose you enlighten us with the rights idea of a job bill.
Give it your best shot.
Since they have taken control of the House, the right wing has put forth not one single jobs bill.
:clap2:
Correct. Because the conservative knows job creation comes from the private sector. Not government programs. Not stupid stimulus crap.
Yes, the GOP has some ideas they want placed in Obama's jobs bill. Will the democrat senate allow this to happen, probably not. This gives the democrats political cover. And jobs or no jobs political cover is all that matters. As long as democrats get to keep their seats, nothing else matters.

As Rush has been quoted as saying "Accuse them of what you're doing." As long as Republicans get to keep their seats and possibly take the WH, they will remain the party of NO.

And they will say and do whatever they have to say and do to get what they want.

Which is, coincidentally, the symptomatology of a sociopath.

Can anyone provide a rational, non partisan, fact based response to the question "How will Obama pay for the Jobs Bill?"

I am fresh out of faux outrage. I have some real, honest to goodness outrage - but I use that sparingly so I need to know whether to be outraged or just mildly amused at the hysteria from both sides.

TIA

???
:confused:

There is nothing partisan about the information reported by Fox today. It was confirmed on TV by a WH spokesperson.

Granted my responses as many others have been are slanted but it doesnt change the facts. And those facts are outragous

Give it your best shot.
Since they have taken control of the House, the right wing has put forth not one single jobs bill.
Correct. Because the conservative knows job creation comes from the private sector. Not government programs. Not stupid stimulus crap.
Yes, the GOP has some ideas they want placed in Obama's jobs bill. Will the democrat senate allow this to happen, probably not. This gives the democrats political cover. And jobs or no jobs political cover is all that matters. As long as democrats get to keep their seats, nothing else matters.

And what happens when the private sector does not do anything to provide jobs in this country, all they look at is the bottom line and that relates to money in their pocket.
Look at the big picture and decide what is the best thing to do, nothing for the USA or something.
When the private sector moves jobs overseas because of cheap labor to exploit and environmental laws that disease the country, what is America to do about the uneven playing field that allocates the private sector.
Lower their tax base? Get real and look at something to help the USA not to hinder this country.
John Boehner ran on screaming about jobs, jobs, jobs all during the last election.
What have they done to help bring jobs to this country? Nothing.
And the age old proposition of lower taxes on corporation and the wealthy have never proven to create jobs.

It's hard to take anyone seriously who applauds themselves.

Give it your best shot.

As Rush has been quoted as saying "Accuse them of what you're doing." As long as Republicans get to keep their seats and possibly take the WH, they will remain the party of NO.

And they will say and do whatever they have to say and do to get what they want.

Which is, coincidentally, the symptomatology of a sociopath.

you are nothing more than a parrot.

What's wrong with Americans paying for America's success?
America's not succeeding.
No one got rich on a desert island. I missed the part when we changed into a third world nation because we just love being a third world nation.
The left is doing their damnedest to make it happen.

and yet it was the right that crashed the economy and is blocking all means of fixing it in order to win an election next november.

kinda sad, imo.
It would be, if what you said were true.

Naw, its just one more demonstrated example of the lack of conviction this man holds for just about anything but he keeps moving the goal posts to keep his constituency believing he actually has a clue. Their attention span apparently is pretty short and their memory worse. As long as he doesn't stay on any one point too long, he can express something different, however contradictory to what he said before, and they continue to fall all over themselves to grovel at his feet. And as long as it isn't a Republican or conservative saying it, they'll believe anything they're told.

and yet it was the right that crashed the economy and is blocking all means of fixing it in order to win an election next november.

kinda sad, imo.

Please, mo chara, don't use partisan crap to make a point. The 'right' did not 'crash the economy' any more than the 'left' did. It took decades of bipartisan fuck ups to crash it. That is the honest response.
And they've been doing it since 1913.

What's wrong with Americans paying for America's success?
No one got rich on a desert island. I missed the part when we changed into a third world nation because we just love being a third world nation.

kinda sad, imo.

Do you only think in one dimension? Like a fruit-fly?

I guarantee you Obama will win in 2012! I cant wait to see how you can possibly spin this...now or when he wins...again.

Nice to see, you're still stupid.

Don't know why I expected it to change, however. Haven't made up my mind if you belong on the ignore list, for fucking retarded liberals... or keep you off it, for pure entertainment value.

Jillian are you gonna link me to a proposed bill from the first 2 years when Obama had complete control of washington that the republicans blocked from becoming law as I asked you to?

I hope that was a rhetorical question.

She said the gop blocked the recovery so I was being nice and giving her a chance to prove her point before I called her on it

kinda sad, imo.

LINK me to what the right blocked for the first TWO YEARS of this administration and then maybe I'll rethink my position

Crickets are a chirpin tonight!

After a 5 second Google search:

Republicans Block Bills to Help Small Business, the Disabled and Pretty Much Everything; More Bills GOP-Blocked - Please Cut the Crap!

There. I did your research for you.

Of course you folks realize that we are in for a fight. If all or part doesn't have the intended effect proposed by Obama? It gives him fodder to blame Republicans/Conservatives. This is all a set up out of the Rules for radicals.

LINK me to what the right blocked for the first TWO YEARS of this administration and then maybe I'll rethink my position

Republicans Block Bills to Help Small Business, the Disabled and Pretty Much Everything; More Bills GOP-Blocked - Please Cut the Crap!

LOL, please cut the crap..:lol:

I wanted to post this because I trust the president and I believe he will do what he says. The way I understand it, we will find out next week how the bill will be paid for. So please don't jump to conclusions and give him a chance. However, I have to say that I have never seen anything wrong with wealthier citizens and corporations being asked to pay a little more. Most especially corporations!!!

This is what President Obama said about it today:

"The American Jobs Act is not going to add to the debt -- it’s fully paid for. I want to repeat that. It is fully paid for. It’s not going to add a dime to the deficit. Next week, I’m laying out my plan not only to pay for this jobs bill but also to bring down the deficit further. It’s a plan that lives by the same rules that families do: We’ve got to cut out things that we can’t afford to do in order to afford the things that we really need. It’s a plan that says everybody -- including the wealthiest Americans and biggest corporations -- have to pay their fair share".

Remarks by the President on the American Jobs Act | The White House

You can get lots of information from whitehouse.gov when there is something particular that you want to know.

You get what the president wants you to get from that website. The bill and its method of being paid for were released today as well as a whitehouse spokesman confirming it. What more is their to wait on? For Obama to backpedal as usual? :eusa_whistle:

Its paid for through 100% tax increases. Sad but true

Would you provide a link for me?? Thanks.

What crap? Are you trying to suggest that a bill like H.R. 1803 -- Veterans Business Center Act, did not pass the House and was not blocked in the Senate?

A link to a blog site that's title reads "COMMON SENSE PROGRESSIVE VALUES" is hardly noteworthy research....

Anyhoo... I'd have to see the other monstrosities that were attached to these bills. That's kinda how they do this stuff in D.C. They take a bill they want that is a pile of shit, then attach another bill that say, has funding for free infant formula for starving Inuit Indians.

Then they can cajole folks like yourself into conniptions over Republicans wanting to starve little Indian children.

Jillian are you gonna link me to a proposed bill from the first 2 years when Obama had complete control of washington that the republicans blocked from becoming law as I asked you to?

I hope that was a rhetorical question.

She said the gop blocked the recovery so I was being nice and giving her a chance to prove her point before I called her on it

You must be new here.
Jillian's modus operandi is to make an outrageous statement unsupported by facts and more suitable to a 6th grade debate and then insult you if you call her on it. She has never provided a link, a shred of evidence for any of it. And she claims to be a lawyer, which seems de rigeur here for those with less than stellar debate skills.

Forum List

Back