Obama's Jobs Bill Fails to Advance in Senate Despite White House Push

A democratic controlled senate said no to obama? You have got to be kidding me. I think many democrats will say no to obama in 2012 also:clap2::lol:

A majority of the Democrat-controlled senate said 'yes' to the bill. 51 of 100 is a majority. Back to remedial math for you.

One more time a DEMOCRATIC CONTROLLED CONGRESS said no to obama.

A democratic controlled senate said no to obama? You have got to be kidding me. I think many democrats will say no to obama in 2012 also:clap2::lol:

A majority of the Democrat-controlled senate said 'yes' to the bill. 51 of 100 is a majority. Back to remedial math for you.

looks like dick-drip needs to go back to kindergarten and learn to count properly...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/12/us/politics/obamas-jobs-bill-senate-vote.html
The legislation, announced with fanfare by the president at a joint session of Congress last month, fell 10 votes short of the 60 needed to overcome procedural hurdles in the Senate.

The vote in favor of advancing the bill on Tuesday was 50 to 49.

looks like dick-drip needs to go back to kindergarten and learn to count properly...

The legislation, announced with fanfare by the president at a joint session of Congress last month, fell 10 votes short of the 60 needed to overcome procedural hurdles in the Senate.

Looks like your dumb ass can't count for shit. 51 out of 100 is a majority. YOU. ARE. A. FUCKING. IDIOT. :lol::lol::lol:

We need more Obama Failed Stimulus liked the Titanic needed to hit a second iceberg to try to close the gaping hole made by the first.

That's about it. And while the Titanic is sinking--the Federal Government decided to jump in here to give us all swimming lessons---:lol::lol:

Looks like your dumb ass can't count for shit. 51 out of 100 is a majority. YOU. ARE. A. FUCKING. IDIOT. :lol::lol::lol:

You're panties are all tied up in a WAD. DEMOCRATS didn't support another ROUND of 1/2 trillion dollars for ROAD AND BRIDGE work--GET OVER IT. It didn't work with the 1st trillion dollars--it won't work now.

DEMOCRATS were against OBAMA'S JOB BILL and didn't vote to move it forward--get over it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/15/u...-congress-balking-at-obamas-jobs-bill.html?hp

$BO economic policies.jpg

He couldn't even get the plan through the democrat controlled congress. Hey liberals, I thought this guy was supposed to be a uniter. Unbelievable.

Obama's Jobs Bill Fails To Advance In Senate Despite White House Push | Fox News

President Obama's $447 billion jobs bill failed to clear a procedural hurdle in the Democratic-controlled Senate Tuesday night despite a White House push that accelerated in the 11th hour.

The bill received a simply majority of 51 votes but fell short of the necessary 60 to end debate. Sens. Ben Nelson of Nebraska and Jon Tester of Montana were the only Democrats to vote against the bill. Both of them are facing tough re-election campaigns next year.

Obama declared earlier Tuesday that the U.S. Senate faced a “moment of truth” when it voted on the bill, calling it "gut check time." He later issued a statement accusing Republicans of obstruction.

"Tonight's vote is by no means the end of this fight," Obama said. "We will now work with Senator Reid to make sure that the individual proposals in this jobs bill get a vote as soon as possible."

Why didn't you work with Reid to get the vote done last week, when the GOp wanted and CALLED for it publicly???

Reid REFUSED to allow the vote the REPUBLICANS called for last week, and the result is that the bill as a whole is dead.

For once, I agree with something Harry Reid did.

Republicans would screw the country to get the black guy.
your a moron, It was Reid that decided not to do the up or down vote:eusa_whistle:

about an hour or so ago, I was watching Sargaent Schultz, of course he said "THE REPUBLICANS STOPPED THE JOBS BILL" {more or less,something like that}, I wish I could tell Ed that,,,,WE DONT HAVE THE MONEY !!!!! thats why no intelligent senator voted for it!!!!

Dick-drip... if the actual vote was 50-49, HOW THE FUCK did 51 Democrats vote in favor? Please, explain this new JosefK version of addition to us.

Last edited:
The democrats are the party of idiocy and marxism. They can't count past the third fucking grade and are white hating bigoted pieces of shit. Open border, baby killing, money grabbing mother fuckers. Most of the democrating party should be spending time in prison as they're all crooks...Along side many republicans. GRRR.

Thank god this power grab didn't make it through. WTF is it going to do? More power to the central government and another money grab.

Of course the Dem Senate didn't pass it.

How many of the Dems are looking to hang onto their cushy jobs??

Not hard to figure. These guys want to get re-elected and this "Jobs bill" is anything but.

Dick-drip... if the actual vote was 50-49, HOW THE FUCK did 51 Democrats vote in favor? Please, explain this new JosefK version of addition to us.

This is what they would call a bipartsian hell no to obama.:lol:

Obama's Jobs Bill Fails To Advance In Senate Despite White House Push | Fox News

President Obama's $447 billion jobs bill failed to clear a procedural hurdle in the Democratic-controlled Senate Tuesday night despite a White House push that accelerated in the 11th hour.

The bill received a simply majority of 51 votes but fell short of the necessary 60 to end debate. Sens. Ben Nelson of Nebraska and Jon Tester of Montana were the only Democrats to vote against the bill. Both of them are facing tough re-election campaigns next year.

Obama declared earlier Tuesday that the U.S. Senate faced a “moment of truth” when it voted on the bill, calling it "gut check time." He later issued a statement accusing Republicans of obstruction.

"Tonight's vote is by no means the end of this fight," Obama said. "We will now work with Senator Reid to make sure that the individual proposals in this jobs bill get a vote as soon as possible."

Why didn't you work with Reid to get the vote done last week, when the GOp wanted and CALLED for it publicly???

Reid REFUSED to allow the vote the REPUBLICANS called for last week, and the result is that the bill as a whole is dead.

Racist idiot. When facts confuse you resort to stupidity. But stupid is as stupid does.

I really think this jobs bill was more of a campaigning stunt than a legitmate solution.

I say this because, like you said, the senate dems don't want to vote on the bill and the bill is just a repeat of the stimulus bill that failed to reduce unemployment at all.

I really think this jobs bill was more of a campaigning stunt than a legitmate solution.

I say this because, like you said, the senate dems don't want to vote on the bill and the bill is just a repeat of the stimulus bill that failed to reduce unemployment at all.

Here's how you create jobs for Americans in America.

In Bozeman, Montana, Anders Lewendal is hard at work building a home he hopes will be a blueprint for creating jobs in America.

Lewendal, an economist turned builder, is constructing a house made entirely from American-made products. Everything from the nails, screws and bolts, to the steel, staples and bathtub is made in the United States.

In all there are more than 120 products from more than 33 states. However, the builders do acknowledge that using American products can be more expensive.

A box of nails is $5 more than those made in China and steel is $146 more a bundle. Even though certain goods are more expensive, in total, the cost of the house is nearly identical. Currently, the all-American home, which is not yet finished , is running only 1 to 2 percent more than a foreign-sourced house.

Lewendal is convinced that if every builder bought just 5 percent more American materials it would create 220,000 jobs.

Here’s the list of products Lewendal is using to build the Made in America house:
How to Build a Made in America Home - ABC News

And this works without any guberment bailouts it works the the freemarket system within the private sector

Last edited:

Tsk tsk tsk you racist pig. Who holds the Senate majority? Ewe No Whoooo

Forum List

Back