Obama's Job Plan...?

Really?

Where? Who do I send my resume to? Keep the seats warm please.

Immie

Silicon Valley area .. CA ..

There's plenty of jobs there but dang the cost of living is ridiculous..

really? :eusa_eh: I live here (too, you live here?), and jobs are not growing on trees here, the unemployment rate is north of 11%.....

I used to live in Los Altos/Mountain View (18 years)...

11%.. Wow .. with all that hustle, bustle .. I just figured it was much lower.. dang

Silicon Valley area .. CA ..

There's plenty of jobs there but dang the cost of living is ridiculous..

really? :eusa_eh: I live here (too, you live here?), and jobs are not growing on trees here, the unemployment rate is north of 11%.....

11%.. Wow .. with all that hustle, bustle .. I just figured it was much lower.. dang

I guess the Sand Hill Road $$ dried up.

I guess the Sand Hill Road $$ dried up.

What gets me is that Home values?...are still ridiculous..

I recall when a working man's and darlin Gals home was $90,000...

For example?

For example, tariffs.

I see so, lets kill what export market our weak dollar has bought us. no I don't think so, he could a) tell the epa to stop the BS and approve the XM pipeline, b) send the trade bills ( 3) to congress for approval, c) buy votes not from the employees but the employers, take back the 2% fica holiday and flip it, 3% drop from employers....d) an epa holiday, e) drill, period.

Our export market is small where our import market is huge. It will hurt in the short but have extremely positive effects in the long.

Basic problem, it is impossible to compete against an unregulated slave country. There is NOTHING that we can do to make working here more desirable than off shoring many industries except charging for the use of our markets. A basic tariff would grow local industries here.

One of the reasons that China is in such a good position is that they do have local industries. Should people stop trading with America, we would fold. In China, they would recover. We need to get to a point where we can be self sufficient to a degree. Not to do so would be consigning ourselves to collapse when our products no longer become necessary.

Forum List

Back