Obama's Iranian Friends: “erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable”

[

You not, Israel is NOT involved in the talks , ok, nota. The world does not evolve around Israel. That has always been your problem, you think the sun rises on sets on you, surprise it does not. You should of never wrote that nasty racial book of yours , claiming to be the chosen ones, and everyone else pagans.

can anyone decipher the above post? ----besides the first sentence which seem like an accusation against Israel for
not being invited to attend the talks which are going on between Iran and the countries which have placed sanctions upon her------Penelope has added this mysterious phrase >>
"the whole world does not evolve around Israel". ----she then states that a person whom she calls "you"-----"thinks that the
"the sun rise on sets....on you" (????) ----She the characterizes a book that she obviously never read.

in the course of my life I have communicated with persons
who speak English badly----new comers to the USA---and also with persons cognitively impaired, and handicapped
by limited hearing. I have also communicated with
psychotic people ----some of whom are so disordered that
their verbal output can be described as "word-salad".
But I have never, before, encountered anyone so MESSED
up in ability to accomplish written communication as is
Penelope. Anyone willing to decipher?

What I said, Israel is not involved in the talks, they are not members of the IAEA or P5 plus Germany. PM Bibi has been talking about Iran nukes since 92, and well we all know Israel has loaded subs surrounding Iran.

by "loaded" subs------I assume you mean NUCLEAR SUBS armed with missiles holding nuclear war heads---
right? You got a link? I did not know. My very own son was a US navy NUKE kid----I will ask him. When he was a nuke-----he could not so much as tell me his
location when he telephoned or wrote-----yet someone has TOLD YOU about Israel's nuclear subs and their
locations-----I am intrigued. Were you told in a DREAM?

I am a prophet. No really I read it. Its known the got 3 or 4 subs from Germany for a low price, and well they are not sitting idle, I don't think Israel denies it. If I get time I will send you a few links. I do not believe its a secret.

Report: Israel to deploy nuclear-armed submarines off Iran coast

Sunday Times quotes IDF official saying the 3 German-made long range submarines will gather intelligence, act as deterrent and potentially land Mossad agents.

Israel is to deploy three submarines equipped with nuclear cruise missiles in the Persian Gulf, the Sunday Times reported on Sunday.

According to the Times report, one submarine had been sent over Israeli fears that ballistic missiles developed by Iran, and in the possession of Syria and Hezbollah, could be used to hit strategic sites within Israel, such as air bases and missile launchers.

Dolphin, Tekuma, and Leviathan, all German-made Dolphin class submarines of the 7th navy Flotilla, have been reported as frequenting the Gulf in the past, however, according to the Sunday Times report, this new deployment is meant to ensure a permanent naval presence near the Iranian coastline.

Report Israel to deploy nuclear-armed submarines off Iran coast - Israel News Haaretz

[

You not, Israel is NOT involved in the talks , ok, nota. The world does not evolve around Israel. That has always been your problem, you think the sun rises on sets on you, surprise it does not. You should of never wrote that nasty racial book of yours , claiming to be the chosen ones, and everyone else pagans.

can anyone decipher the above post? ----besides the first sentence which seem like an accusation against Israel for
not being invited to attend the talks which are going on between Iran and the countries which have placed sanctions upon her------Penelope has added this mysterious phrase >>
"the whole world does not evolve around Israel". ----she then states that a person whom she calls "you"-----"thinks that the
"the sun rise on sets....on you" (????) ----She the characterizes a book that she obviously never read.

in the course of my life I have communicated with persons
who speak English badly----new comers to the USA---and also with persons cognitively impaired, and handicapped
by limited hearing. I have also communicated with
psychotic people ----some of whom are so disordered that
their verbal output can be described as "word-salad".
But I have never, before, encountered anyone so MESSED
up in ability to accomplish written communication as is
Penelope. Anyone willing to decipher?

What I said, Israel is not involved in the talks, they are not members of the IAEA or P5 plus Germany. PM Bibi has been talking about Iran nukes since 92, and well we all know Israel has loaded subs surrounding Iran.

by "loaded" subs------I assume you mean NUCLEAR SUBS armed with missiles holding nuclear war heads---
right? You got a link? I did not know. My very own son was a US navy NUKE kid----I will ask him. When he was a nuke-----he could not so much as tell me his
location when he telephoned or wrote-----yet someone has TOLD YOU about Israel's nuclear subs and their
locations-----I am intrigued. Were you told in a DREAM?

I am a prophet. No really I read it. Its known the got 3 or 4 subs from Germany for a low price, and well they are not sitting idle, I don't think Israel denies it. If I get time I will send you a few links. I do not believe its a secret.

It is not at all a secret that Israel has nuclear subs----nor is it a secret that you are stupid as rock. Nuclear subs
use nuclear energy to support the function of the sub----not for the purpose of CREATING BOMBS you stupid BOOB. Nuclear bombs do not sit on the shelf like canned pickles from last year's garden

I have to say If I were Iran , I'd be worried.

Iran should be worried----it has attacked yemen which borders Saudi Arabia----Iran is not after Yemen---it wants Saudi Arabia-------and shills like you are delighted----btw---Ha'aretz is not reliable-----all of its "information" is actually unverified opinion-----except for the part of the paper which
details the local tel aviv concerts and movies-----that part IS reliable and-----largely the reason people buy the paper

Hyperbole born of partisans who cannot understand nuance and dynamic.
obama has only refused to meet with one world leader and offered to meet with the leader of an enemy country

can you name them?

can you learn?

connect the dots?

probably not
Obama followed precedent during a foreign election.

Do you know what that precedent is and why it was established and who established it?

Oh. Ok then.

Reagan, 41, Clinton, 43 .. what do I win ?
Your obfuscation is noted.

Oh great :rolleyes-41: Frank1400PennAve is an Israel Firster? :eusa_eh: :slap:

I have often wondered what an "ISRAEL FIRSTER" is----
I know what an "allah firster" is-------there is one on trial
right now----up there in Massachusetts There there
the scores and scores of the who tied bombs to their
stinking asses in order to MURDER FOR ALLAH FIRST.
What do "Israel firsters" do?

Iran should be worried----it has attacked yemen which borders Saudi Arabia----Iran is not after Yemen---it wants Saudi Arabia-------and shills like you are delighted----btw---Ha'aretz is not reliable-----all of its "information" is actually unverified opinion-----except for the part of the paper which
details the local tel aviv concerts and movies-----that part IS reliable and-----largely the reason people buy the paper

And here I thought Saudi Arabia attacked Yemen. SA is worried about the Suez Canal and of course Iran being their competitor. We all need to keep developing alt. sources of power, but the price of gas should hold rather steady or decline. Poor SA, king of the Arab countries , not for long.

And here I thought Saudi Arabia attacked Yemen. SA is worried about the Suez Canal and of course Iran being their competitor. We all need to keep developing alt. sources of power, but the price of gas should hold rather steady or decline. Poor SA, king of the Arab countries , not for long.

wrong again-----in fact the Hezbollah dogs and pigs attacked Saudi Arabia ------not that I care. This situation is becoming more and more COMEDIC

wrong again-----in fact the Hezbollah dogs and pigs attacked Saudi Arabia ------not that I care. This situation is becoming more and more COMEDIC

Hezbollah has dogs and pigs for weapons, I've heard of attack dogs but not attack pigs. Who would of thought.:eek:

wrong again----Saudi Arabia is warding off Iranian aggression via Yemen. Iran wants ----mecca and the black turd and medina. Saudi Arabia----or whatever Iran will try to
rename it ----will always be king of the arab countries-----
its got the turd and the carcass of al nabi

Forum List

Back