Obama's Iranian Friends: “erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable”

Apparently Obama's fundamental transformation of America also included switching from supporting Israel to supporting the Jihadists.

Obama did promise to stand with the Jihadists

Iran militia chief Destroying Israel is nonnegotiable The Times of Israel

So you found a guy who has absolutely no input in the negotiations who said something inflammatory. Good for you!

But so what? Should Iranians take anything Peter King says about Muslims as official US policy?
He cant do nuance.
Right! I keep forgetting I need to dumb myself down for these rubes. :badgrin:

:lol:

So obama on the super secret low hates israel and doesnt want to continue their aid

All because hes willing to hear what the fuck iran might be open to within a negotiation.

Good thing the adults dont cave to the children
oh yeah...That's what my post said. Learn to comprehend, moron.

Apparently Obama's fundamental transformation of America also included switching from supporting Israel to supporting the Jihadists.

So you found a guy who has absolutely no input in the negotiations who said something inflammatory. Good for you!

But so what? Should Iranians take anything Peter King says about Muslims as official US policy?
He cant do nuance.

Obviously since this guy said it, its automatically obamas policy cuz him and obama are like double date buddies at movie premiers and such.

Duh
actually, when one you are negotiating with states something as non negotiable...something you will never agree with....you address that and only that...or nothing at all.

But what do you know about negotiating. The closest you probably ever came was negotaiting on a fair price for you to shovel snow off some guys driveway.
Except the one declaring such as non negotiable is not even a PART OF THE NEGOTIATIONS.

Pinhead.
neither is Obama fuckwad.

"The commander of the Basij militia of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said that “erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable,” according to an Israel Radio report Tuesday..."

From the article you didn't have time to read before grabbing your Obama Kneepads and springing into action

Read more: Iran militia chief: Destroying Israel is 'nonnegotiable' | The Times of Israel Iran militia chief Destroying Israel is nonnegotiable The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

He cant do nuance.
Right! I keep forgetting I need to dumb myself down for these rubes. :badgrin:
:lol:

One can't depend on the Israel propaganda which always has over the top headlines. Israel is always trying to make trouble.

Israel is not involved in the talks. Unbelievable.

One can depend on Penelope---to parrot islamo Nazi shit---
none of which his new-----I read it more than 50 years ago---as a child It was authored by Nazi war criminals who had escaped to arab countries----mostly Syria and Egypt. The basic shit is still the same -----just modified a bit to make it appear "TIMELY" When I read the shit as a child-----I found it so idiotic that I assumed no sane person would believe it. But then I came to be employed in Medical facilities-----not only did I hear the SAME shit in the psychiatric ward for the criminally insane-----I heard it in
methodone clinics and from the mouths of whores dragged
in for "treatment" for CLAP. (some of the whores had to
be arrested to get them to be treated for venereal disease)'Most disturbing------I heard it parroted by young
"resident" doctors from muslim countries. Islamo Nazi shit gets around.

One can't depend on the Israel propaganda which always has over the top headlines. Israel is always trying to make trouble.

none of which his new-----I read it more than 50 years ago---as a child It was authored by Nazi war criminals who had escaped to arab countries----mostly Syria and Egypt. The basic shit is still the same -----just modified a bit to make it appear "TIMELY" When I read the shit as a child-----I found it so idiotic that I assumed no sane person would believe it. But then I came to be employed in Medical facilities-----not only did I hear the SAME shit in the psychiatric ward for the criminally insane-----I heard it in
be arrested to get them to be treated for venereal disease)'Most disturbing------I heard it parroted by young

You not, Israel is NOT involved in the talks , ok, nota. The world does not evolve around Israel. That has always been your problem, you think the sun rises on sets on you, surprise it does not. You should of never wrote that nasty racial book of yours , claiming to be the chosen ones, and everyone else pagans.

You not, Israel is NOT involved in the talks , ok, nota. The world does not evolve around Israel. That has always been your problem, you think the sun rises on sets on you, surprise it does not. You should of never wrote that nasty racial book of yours , claiming to be the chosen ones, and everyone else pagans.

what does "you not" mean? Israel was not invited to the talks----the issue is not between Israel and Iran ---it is between Iran and the countries that have exerted sanctions against Iran-----you stupid cow. How do you know what people "THINK" ------In general---people who claim to know what people "think" are psychotic------the delusion that you can read people's minds is PSYCHOTIC What "nasty book"-----the one you never read? You know nothing about any book written by jews. What you know is islamo Nazi shit propaganda----that MAKES CLAIMS as to that which jews wrote. You are nothing unusual-----I have encountered dozens like you. Some handcuffed to their
hospital bed rails

Obama has Israel's back. lol!
Israels-Back-590-LI1.jpg

what does "you not" mean? Israel was not invited to the talks----the issue is not between Israel and Iran ---it is between Iran and the countries that have exerted sanctions against Iran-----you stupid cow. How do you know what people "THINK" ------In general---people who claim to know what people "think" are psychotic------the delusion that you can read people's minds is PSYCHOTIC What "nasty book"-----the one you never read? You know nothing about any book written by jews. What you know is islamo Nazi shit propaganda----that MAKES CLAIMS as to that which jews wrote. You are nothing unusual-----I have encountered dozens like you. Some handcuffed to their
hospital bed rails

Iran and six world powers past a self-imposed Tuesday midnight deadline in an effort to hammer out the outline of an agreement.

Enough progress had been made to warrant the extension until Wednesday, State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf said, although there still were "several difficult issues" to bridge.

Secretary of State John Kerry, who had planned to leave the talks on Tuesday, was remaining. And an Iranian negotiator said his team could stay "as long as necessary" to clear the remaining hurdles.

hospital bed rails

Iran and six world powers past a self-imposed Tuesday midnight deadline in an effort to hammer out the outline of an agreement.

Enough progress had been made to warrant the extension until Wednesday, State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf said, although there still were "several difficult issues" to bridge.

Secretary of State John Kerry, who had planned to leave the talks on Tuesday, was remaining. And an Iranian negotiator said his team could stay "as long as necessary" to clear the remaining hurdles.

the situation is past the point of no return----world war III
is ON I will now claim credit-----since the start of the
"ARAB SPRING"-----I have been predicting that world war III would begin in Yemen. -----the tussle over Iran and its centrifuges has become a minor side-show in the
carnival. By the time Kerry leaves------having accomplished nothing------the war will be in full swing

Its not the US's war or fight, let them fight it out. Its about time they take care of it. The P5 is taking care of Iran and their nuclear energy. It has been going on since 95, not an emergency situation.

Did you see that from your link?

Naqdi’s comments were made public as Iran and six world powers prepared Tuesday to issue a general statement agreeing to continue nuclear negotiations in a new phase aimed at reaching a comprehensive accord by the end of June.

Listen to Republicans and you would think it's about Obama and Iran.

Those "world powers" are a lot closer to Iran than us. I suspect they also have more of a vested interest.

Gawd, Republicans are dumb.

hospital bed rails

To hell with that. Kill it tonight. Iran has had long enough

Fuck em

-Geaux

[

can anyone decipher the above post? ----besides the first sentence which seem like an accusation against Israel for
not being invited to attend the talks which are going on between Iran and the countries which have placed sanctions upon her------Penelope has added this mysterious phrase >>
"the whole world does not evolve around Israel". ----she then states that a person whom she calls "you"-----"thinks that the
"the sun rise on sets....on you" (????) ----She the characterizes a book that she obviously never read.

in the course of my life I have communicated with persons
who speak English badly----new comers to the USA---and also with persons cognitively impaired, and handicapped
by limited hearing. I have also communicated with
psychotic people ----some of whom are so disordered that
their verbal output can be described as "word-salad".
But I have never, before, encountered anyone so MESSED
up in ability to accomplish written communication as is
Penelope. Anyone willing to decipher?

[

can anyone decipher the above post? ----besides the first sentence which seem like an accusation against Israel for
not being invited to attend the talks which are going on between Iran and the countries which have placed sanctions upon her------Penelope has added this mysterious phrase >>
"the whole world does not evolve around Israel". ----she then states that a person whom she calls "you"-----"thinks that the
"the sun rise on sets....on you" (????) ----She the characterizes a book that she obviously never read.

who speak English badly----new comers to the USA---and also with persons cognitively impaired, and handicapped

What I said, Israel is not involved in the talks, they are not members of the IAEA or P5 plus Germany. PM Bibi has been talking about Iran nukes since 92, and well we all know Israel has loaded subs surrounding Iran.

[

What I said, Israel is not involved in the talks, they are not members of the IAEA or P5 plus Germany. PM Bibi has been talking about Iran nukes since 92, and well we all know Israel has loaded subs surrounding Iran.

by "loaded" subs------I assume you mean NUCLEAR SUBS armed with missiles holding nuclear war heads---
right? You got a link? I did not know. My very own son was a US navy NUKE kid----I will ask him. When he was a nuke-----he could not so much as tell me his
location when he telephoned or wrote-----yet someone has TOLD YOU about Israel's nuclear subs and their
locations-----I am intrigued. Were you told in a DREAM?

Forum List

Back