Obama's Iranian Friends: “erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable”

Hyperbole born of partisans who cannot understand nuance and dynamic.

Plug in your Obama Context Filter and explain this to me

“erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable”

obama has only refused to meet with one world leader and offered to meet with the leader of an enemy country

can you name them?

can you learn?

connect the dots?

probably not
Obama followed precedent during a foreign election.

Do you know what that precedent is and why it was established and who established it?

Oh. Ok then.

Plug in your Obama Context Filter and explain this to me

“erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable”
Put this in yours:

Obama didnt say that. Your drooling wishes to tie it all together are irrelevant. Again, nuance. Intelligence. You cant do them.

obama has only refused to meet with one world leader and offered to meet with the leader of an enemy country

can you name them?

can you learn?

connect the dots?

probably not
Obama followed precedent during a foreign election.

Do you know what that precedent is and why it was established and who established it?

Oh. Ok then.

Reagan, 41, Clinton, 43 .. what do I win ?

Still waiting for the nuances behind Obama's friends statement "erasing Israel off the map is nonnegotiable"

In partisan hackmind.....

Obama giving real dollars and cents to israel.....= he hates israel

vs.

Rhetoric which can be spun to obama loves iran = obama loves iran

Think peabrain is an apt name for Frank.

Apparently Obama's fundamental transformation of America also included switching from supporting Israel to supporting the Jihadists.

Obama did promise to stand with the Jihadists

Iran militia chief Destroying Israel is nonnegotiable The Times of Israel

So you found a guy who has absolutely no input in the negotiations who said something inflammatory. Good for you!

But so what? Should Iranians take anything Peter King says about Muslims as official US policy?

vs.

Congress gives Israel money. Obama can not change that. I would think you would know that. But I guess I was mistaken.

No one of value says Obama loves Iran. They (we) believe that he is showing more respect to Iran than he is to Israel. It is an opinion shared by many on both sides of the aisle.

Apparently Obama's fundamental transformation of America also included switching from supporting Israel to supporting the Jihadists.

So you found a guy who has absolutely no input in the negotiations who said something inflammatory. Good for you!

But so what? Should Iranians take anything Peter King says about Muslims as official US policy?
He cant do nuance.

Obviously since this guy said it, its automatically obamas policy cuz him and obama are like double date buddies at movie premiers and such.

Duh

vs.

Congress gives Israel money. Obama can not change that. I would think you would know that. But I guess I was mistaken.

No one of value says Obama loves Iran. They (we) believe that he is showing more respect to Iran than he is to Israel. It is an opinion shared by many on both sides of the aisle.
Frank is not of value to jughead.

Anyhoo. Are you saying obama cannot veto these funds?

One can't depend on the Israel propaganda which always has over the top headlines. Israel is always trying to make trouble.

Israel is not involved in the talks. Unbelievable.

vs.

Frank is not of value to jughead.

Anyhoo. Are you saying obama cannot veto these funds?
Anyhoo....sure he can WANT to veto them...but seeing as more than 67 senators voted them in....he cant. So that being said, we will never know if he wants to give them those fund....now do we.
And as it pertains to foreign policy, Frank has absolutely no say in it...nor do you...nor do I.

When I speak of those with value, I am referring to those that can actually do something about it.

He cant do nuance.

Obviously since this guy said it, its automatically obamas policy cuz him and obama are like double date buddies at movie premiers and such.

Duh
actually, when one you are negotiating with states something as non negotiable...something you will never agree with....you address that and only that...or nothing at all.

But what do you know about negotiating. The closest you probably ever came was negotaiting on a fair price for you to shovel snow off some guys driveway.

:lol:

So obama on the super secret low hates israel and doesnt want to continue their aid

All because hes willing to hear what the fuck iran might be open to within a negotiation.

Good thing the adults dont cave to the children

He cant do nuance.

Duh
actually, when one you are negotiating with states something as non negotiable...something you will never agree with....you address that and only that...or nothing at all.

But what do you know about negotiating. The closest you probably ever came was negotaiting on a fair price for you to shovel snow off some guys driveway.
Except the one declaring such as non negotiable is not even a PART OF THE NEGOTIATIONS.

Pinhead.

Forum List

Back