Obama's Ineptocracy..?

obama's only qualification is that he's black.

and was a Senator, a State representative, and a Lawyer...

Franky, more than Bush-43, whose only qualifcatin was his Dad held the job.

Or REagan, who was just a senile actor.

(And not even a good actor!)

I think you could be far more fair Joe...:confused:

It's a sad fact in this country that the cream of the crop, the true Statesmen, just don't run for President..

Its a shame the GOP couldn't field anyone capable of getting within 100 electoral votes of the presidency.

Scoreboard.

obama HAD to demonstrate his total inability during the recent and disastrous Asian trip.

Obama's Asia trip: No bows this time, but he did grab an awkward kiss by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

obama's failure got him called a servant by the first lady of Thailand.

Obama's Thailand-Burma-Cambodia Junket All Style And No Substance - Investors.com

On his trip to Cambodia, a country he claimed didn't deserve a visit due to its strongman government, first lady Bun Rany greeted Obama with a traditional "sampeah" pressed-hands greeting reserved for servants, a little dig that was probably lost on him but not to Asians.

He is doing something you should agree with, future trading partners for the Asian Free Trade Agreement which is what corporate America wants, plus cheap labor.
It all goes hand in hand with those you think are the smart rich people you love.

It's a sad fact in this country that the cream of the crop, the true Statesmen, just don't run for President..

Its a shame the GOP couldn't field anyone capable of getting within 100 electoral votes of the presidency.

Scoreboard.

The rich guys failed at buying the presidency, why it worked so many times before, what with the likes of Reagan and the Bushes. Tsk, tsk. It is a shame what money won't buy now.

Scoreboard.

Just to many freeloading liberal Democrats, Mitt was right.

Scoreboard.

Just to many freeloading liberal Democrats, Mitt was right.

So you are telling me their is no GOP members or liberals on the dole?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back