Obama's Imaginary Bill

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
So Obama gets away with blaming the GOP right before an election for blocking an imaginary bill.

I mean...this is what has happened here.

The Dems left town without voting on a bill that was essential to saving the economy.....but there's one catch: They never wrote the damned thing. Obama has been bad-mouthing the minority for weeks over something that never existed in the first place.

How does he get away with this???

Oh...that's right....he's a Democrat.

Same way Bush got away with, claiming dems were blocking his SS reform.

Another imaginary bill.

Link

Bush did everything he could to push it through and the Dems cheered during his SOTU address. After a couple of years of trying he announced that he gave up.
YAYYYYY!!!! High-fives all around.

I remember when that happened.

That was not an election year ploy. This is. Trying to align these issues is at the very least dishonest. Obama and the Dems never wanted to tackle the issue. They talked about it but never worked out the details. But that never prevented Obama, the lying asshole that he is, from trying to score points with it. He made it sound like somebody had a bill to vote on.

It's like Reagan's Line-item veto. He suggested it and it only became a reality during the Clinton Administration then was removed because it was deemed unconstitutional. Reagan never wrote the thing. He suggested it and left it up to congress to write it. That's how the system works. I don't remember Reagan doing this over a matter of weeks right before an election and then dropping the thing and I don't remember Bush doing it ether.

Last edited:
Same way Bush got away with, claiming dems were blocking his SS reform.

Another imaginary bill.

Bush (and yawning at the Boooooooosh defense, btw) had a majority congress? Hmmmm. Nope. Obama had a majority congress? Hmmmmmm. Yep.

See the difference there?

Forum List

Back