Obama’s Illegitimate War on Israel

:lol: Ohhh that is sooooo lame.:lol:

why wouldn't he say before Abraham was God IS rather than I AM.
You do realize the NT in english is a translation?

People in the middle east think and talk and express things in a different idiomatic way than we do.

Oh please don't give me that BS

It is an english translation of the GREEK and if you look at the GREEK you will see the words εγω (I) and ειμι (exist or am).
And the Greek version is a translation of Hebrew/Aramaic

Even the Jews at the time knew he was claiming to be God.

I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
-John 10:30-33

:eek:

Once again, Jesus did not say he was God or claim to be God.

Other people my have said it or implied it.

But Jesus never said it. Period

And as you said... the people of the time would have known what he was talking about.

I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

And as you said... the people of the time would have known what he was talking about.
Not what I said or ment. And you know it. :evil:

whoops, didn't read far enough ahead to see you already mentioned this

good.gif

When Jesus was praying in the "Garden of Geseme"

Who was he praying to?

Christians say Jesus is God.

Was he praying to himself?

You're asking Trinity/Oneness questions. That's a mystery I'm waiting to fully understand, but I do know this:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it....14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1)

So sad that Christians base their whole theology on something they don't understand nor can explain.

What's silly JenT, is that you go around on several boards attacking Muslims and pretending to be an expert on Islam.

Yet you barely know your own Christian religion.

Man, I am so glad Islam found me!!!

Reading these last few posts just reminds me of the dark days.

When I was caught up in the mixed up nonsense called Christianity.

Islam was truely a breath of fresh air. :eusa_angel:

Yea, because the nonesense of the Pedophile Prophet make so much more sense! :cuckoo:

You know what I find so telling is that Christians like to malign and insult and use foul language towards a prophet who is held dear and highly respected by at least quite literally a billion people...showing a lack of respect, caring and tolerance for others sharing the planet with them.
And yet....I never hear Muslims speaking in a nasty way about Jesus or other prophets and holy men that are revered by millions.

I think it shows a real lack of understanding of what the message of Jesus was.

Jesus would not be proud.

-------
For the record, I think Obama needs to do something more drastic to pressure Israel to stop the illegal settlements.

Yup thats the typical response of Muslims.
I imagine it is. That would be because it's true. :eusa_eh:

Although I am curious, if anything written by man is "error-prone", why is our friend Muhammed's writtings immune to error? Was he not human?
The Qur'an contains Muhammad's (SAW) recitation of the word of Allah (SWT.) All subsequent writings, including ahadith, were non-divine.

Another blantant lie.
An understanding of a particular passage that contradicts your preconceived notion of Islam sanctioning "pedophilia" is not a lie.

No where in those passages does it speak of "recent converts".
Everybody at the time was a recent convert.

There are other sources that cite her age as 9.
That is the same hadith. Imam Muslim's Sahih (which you failed to cite properly,) Bukhari's Sahih, and Abu Dawud's Sunan included many of the same ahadith, their respective authors probably being given the same information, as all three lived during the same time period. Moreover, Abu Dawud made it clear that not all of the ahadith in his collection are authentic.

From a logical standpoint, the true age of Aishah seems obvious. The transmitter of the hadith that suggested she was nine was motivated to lower her age to prevent questions from being raised about her virginity. There would have been no real reason to lie about her being older than she actually was.

Can't say I blame you for wanting to just ignore the testamony.
If I was interested in ignoring anything, I wouldn't have responded to you in the first place.

Man, I am so glad Islam found me!!!

Reading these last few posts just reminds me of the dark days.

When I was caught up in the mixed up nonsense called Christianity.

Islam was truely a breath of fresh air. :eusa_angel:

Yea, because the nonesense of the Pedophile Prophet make so much more sense! :cuckoo:

You know what I find so telling is that Christians like to malign and insult and use foul language towards a prophet who is held dear and highly respected by at least quite literally a billion people...showing a lack of respect, caring and tolerance for others sharing the planet with them.
And yet....I never hear Muslims speaking in a nasty way about Jesus or other prophets and holy men that are revered by millions.

-------
For the record, I think Obama needs to do something more drastic to pressure Israel to stop the illegal settlements.

Was that really all said in the same post? (pinching myself)

Yep I'm here....

You might direct your pitty party towards the women and children raped by Mohammed. They are the ones that have received the injustice not those who choose to condone this type of behavior.

I guess you could say you feel a sense of peace when Muslims are blowing people up around the world. Maybe as a start we could ask them to stop firing rockets at innocent women and children and stop blowing up busses and restaurants full of innocent people. And to stop kidnapping people and chopping their heads off. Just as an ity bity start.

Last edited:

Thanks for the kind words Mystic

Muslims are taught that all of the prophets of the Old Testament ie. Abraham, Moses, Adam, Lot, Noah, etc. Are to be spoken about with only admiration and respect.

Same with Jesus. You will never hear a Muslim say anything derogatory or disparaging towards Jesus. As we reverence him just the same as the others.

Saddly, many Christians didn't follow the example of Jesus in this respect. And exhibit more hate than love towards other people and what they hold sacred.

Last edited:
Muslims are taught that all of the prophets of the Old Testament ie. Abraham, Moses, Adam, Lot, Noah, etc. Are to be spoken about with only admiration and respect.

Same with Jesus. You will never hear a Muslim say anything derogatory or disparaging towards Jesus. As we reverence him just the same as the others.
Which leads to the biggest contradiction in Islam, if you believe all those prophets in the OT were speaking the truth, why do Muslims not believe in the coming of a Messiah? Even Jews believe there is a Messiah coming.
If you believe Jesus was a prophet, why do you not believe the testamony of his hand-chosen disciples?

Saddly, many Christians didn't follow the example of Jesus in this respect. And exhibit more hate than love towards other people and what they hold sacred.
Typical anti-Christian response, if a Christian dare reject lies they claim that Jesus would of never had done it in the manner we do. I don't know what you expect us to do, start speaking in parables?

Forum List

Back