Obama's Illegals Rape-14 yr Old Girl in School Bathroom

Going from bad to worse.

DISGUSTING! Immigrant Child Rapist DISAPPEARS After Posting Bail

Carter Mar 28th, 2017 1:56 pm 85 Comments

Liberals continue to allow child rapists and violent criminals run free.
A twenty-year-old immigrant from Guatemala who was accused of raping a minor has disappeared after posting bail. The man’s name is Gabino Vargas-Perez. He allegedly raped a 14-year-old girl who he dated briefly after stalking her for months at her high school.

Vargas-Perez posted a $5,000 bond and then disappeared immediately. (Shocker)

KETV News reports:

Prosecutors said Vargas-Perez, 20, is a legal U.S. resident, but his parents are in Guatemala.

The victim’s family says the damage has been done, and now they fear justice will never be served.

“I’m really frustrated, I’m really mad at the situation, at the law,” the teen’s aunt, remaining anonymous to protect her niece, said.

She tells KETV NewsWatch 7 that Vargas-Perez stalked the girl at school for several months before they started dating. She says her niece reported him to school administration on multiple occasions, although Omaha Public Schools says it has no record of these reports.

The young girl repeatedly told her assailant “no” when he invited her to his house to “meet his family”, he took her upstairs, took her clothes off and raped her.

The KETV News report claims:

The family who helped him bond out said he’s gone and they hope it’s for good.

“He’s not in the country anymore,” said a family member of Vargas-Perez, who asked to not be identified. “What I’ve heard, he’s not in the country.”

We must hope that this criminal will be brought to justice despite the coward having most likely fled the country.

Going from bad to worse.

Carter Mar 28th, 2017 1:56 pm 85 Comments

Liberals continue to allow child rapists and violent criminals run free.
A twenty-year-old immigrant from Guatemala who was accused of raping a minor has disappeared after posting bail. The man’s name is Gabino Vargas-Perez. He allegedly raped a 14-year-old girl who he dated briefly after stalking her for months at her high school.

Vargas-Perez posted a $5,000 bond and then disappeared immediately. (Shocker)

KETV News reports:

Prosecutors said Vargas-Perez, 20, is a legal U.S. resident, but his parents are in Guatemala.

The victim’s family says the damage has been done, and now they fear justice will never be served.

“I’m really frustrated, I’m really mad at the situation, at the law,” the teen’s aunt, remaining anonymous to protect her niece, said.

She tells KETV NewsWatch 7 that Vargas-Perez stalked the girl at school for several months before they started dating. She says her niece reported him to school administration on multiple occasions, although Omaha Public Schools says it has no record of these reports.

The young girl repeatedly told her assailant “no” when he invited her to his house to “meet his family”, he took her upstairs, took her clothes off and raped her.

The KETV News report claims:

The family who helped him bond out said he’s gone and they hope it’s for good.

“He’s not in the country anymore,” said a family member of Vargas-Perez, who asked to not be identified. “What I’ve heard, he’s not in the country.”

We must hope that this criminal will be brought to justice despite the coward having most likely fled the country.

Why is this liberals who let him out on bail?

Wow! Thanks [COLOR=#0000ff][B]BOB GayFag[/B][/COLOR] for showing me how to fuck with your stupid name!

The rest of your post was shameless bullshit. But I'll look past that just this once! :wink:

Wow!!! Using homophobic gay slurs? That's not very Liberal of you.

It's one thing that is sometimes amusing about LIbErals—with one tip of their forked tongues, they will defend such perversions as homosexuality, and insist that there's nothing wrong with it, and that one must be a bigot to object to it; and then, with the other tip, they'll try to insult someone by accusing them of the very same perversions that they were just defending.

LIbEralism truly is a mental and a moral disease.

Wow! Thanks [COLOR=#0000ff][B]BOB GayFag[/B][/COLOR] for showing me how to fuck with your stupid name!

The rest of your post was shameless bullshit. But I'll look past that just this once! :wink:

It's one thing that is sometimes amusing about LIbErals—with one tip of their forked tongues, they will defend such perversions as homosexuality, and insist that there's nothing wrong with it, and that one must be a bigot to object to it; and then, with the other tip, they'll try to insult someone by accusing them of the very same perversions that they were just defending.

Some people are gay. But you're a faggot.

So you support gays cause gays=good.
But you detest gays by any other name. Faggot=bad
You people are simply gigantinormous liars
Libs will pretend to like and support a great many things simply because the right objects or the libs 'think' they object.
It gets sticky sometimes when they feel pressured into pretending to support something they loath
Sucks to be lib

Some people are gay. But you're a faggot.

Really??? Not only do you resort to immature insults but you doubled down on the bigoted hateful gay slurs. You must either be a typical hypocrite of the left or simply a troll.

So you support gays cause gays=good.
But you detest gays by any other name. Faggot=bad
You people are simply gigantinormous liars
Libs will pretend to like and support a great many things simply because the right objects or the libs 'think' they object.
It gets sticky sometimes when they feel pressured into pretending to support something they loath
Sucks to be lib
The left are mostly bigots. They just like to pander to gays for votes.

Forum List

Back