Obama's HUGE blunder at NH Town Hall meeting.

THIS is a fact. Nearly 99% of the town hall participants were screened for their feelings on healthcare and most were registered Democrats.

Hey, if nobody asks a tough question or challenges him, that must mean everyone is happy, right?

The lazy f*cks in that town hall meeting were happy...they can now sit home on their collective FAT F*CKING ASSES, COLLECT WELFARE AND GET FREE HEALTHCARE!!!!

In the house Obama is going to pay off for them.:clap2:

ElmerMudd
Member #19766

Hmmmmmmmmm. Mud is brown...I find your name RACIST....and since you are a Democrat and a member of the party that founded the KKK...I think you are a racist!

Why is your screen name oreo.

It could be a racist reference or it could be more innocent. You have refused to answer in the past. That makes me suspicious it is a racist reference.

Were you born a racist or have you been working on it all your life.

Well--you gotta love it when Obama is unscripted--& actually answers those off the cuff questions. This one--I'll bet he wishes he could take back. A question was asked of him today regarding his proposed health care bill at the NH town hall meeting 8/11/09: Question was--Will your public government plan drive out private insurance companies. Obama's response:

YouTube - post office

Obama just gave us a perfect example of why the Federal Government should not provide a public option or a planned take-over of the health care industry--because the U.S. post office is currently 14 BILLION dollars in the hole. :lol:

As stated by myself and others many times - when off script, Obama is a bumbler - consistently inconsistent, making claims that simply do not stand up to even the sightest scrutiny.

You are correct - here he gives a very legitimate answer as to why the government should NOT be involved to a greater degree in health care - it cannot compete efficiently, just like the Postal Service which runs billions in debt each year...

The US postal service is doing better than AIG, GM, Chrysler, Bank of America, Bear Stearns, Goldman Sachs, Berkshire Hathaway, Morgan Stanley, Citi Group, CIT, Enron, World Com, Health South etc

Government is doing a good job providing healthcare for our prima dona congress. Why don't we privatize the military if the government cannot run anything.

Government has more bureauracracy than the private sector but the private sector has more than their share of failings.

That is why a combined private/public program is the best option

yikes............lefty k00ks will find a way to lower the bar on anything = two wrongs = a right!!!:clap2::lol::lol:

We have a cat named "Oreo".

It's a female, black and white, kitty.

Oreo's a chick. Get over it.

I am cool with your cat named Oreo.

I am trying real hard to get over it but I can't. I may seek out therapy.

I feel Oreo's screen name may not be as virtuous as your cat's name.

She could clear it all up by making a statement just like Obama did by showing his birth certificate. Oreo's transparency seems closer to Cheney than Obama.

fuck off no one gives a shit aobut your faux outrage. obama is not an oreo, an oreo is what blacks call other blacks who they dont think are black enough..black on the outside, white on the inside...mexicans use the term coconut for the same thing. obama hates his white half, he would cut it out of his body if he could, he just dosent act like hes from the hood so white liberals like you wont hate him.

he has a thing for great tasting cookies
you got a problem with that?

Oreo is a she.

Maybe she picked it because it's America's favorite cookie!

No way is he a she. I envisioned a big fat guy with long scruffy beard that smokes and does not shower very often.
Maybe it is a big fat woman with a long scruffy beard that smokes and does not shower very often.

If they like Oreos that is good.

If she named herself for racial reasons she is slime.

You're the only one that's making it about race, dumbass!!!

Don't worry no one is calling your precious Obama an oreo. Even though the disparaging term would fit him.

would appear that a USMessageBoard Political Forums scoreboard check is in order on this thread....................

drumroll please....................................

111scoreboard-17.jpg

w0w:eek:............lefties really getting whacked on the health care stuff ftl.................

would appear that a USMessageBoard Political Forums scoreboard check is in order on this thread....................

111scoreboard-17.jpg

w0w:eek:............lefties really getting whacked on the health care stuff ftl.................

You sound surprised.

111scoreboard-17.jpg

You sound surprised.

actually..........Im am!!! That that lefties actually put some points on the board:disbelief:

Well Elmer, what a stupid question, could it be that she or he likes oreo cookies. Anytime you libs don't like something pointed out to you, you puke up the race issue. Get real here.

Nabisco is probably going to be sued over the name of their cookie Oreo, they will have to change it to satisfy the extreme wacko, loons in this country.

Well--you gotta love it when Obama is unscripted--& actually answers those off the cuff questions. This one--I'll bet he wishes he could take back. A question was asked of him today regarding his proposed health care bill at the NH town hall meeting 8/11/09: Question was--Will your public government plan drive out private insurance companies. Obama's response:

YouTube - post office

Obama just gave us a perfect example of why the Federal Government should not provide a public option or a planned take-over of the health care industry--because the U.S. post office is currently 14 BILLION dollars in the hole. :lol:

As stated by myself and others many times - when off script, Obama is a bumbler - consistently inconsistent, making claims that simply do not stand up to even the sightest scrutiny.

You are correct - here he gives a very legitimate answer as to why the government should NOT be involved to a greater degree in health care - it cannot compete efficiently, just like the Postal Service which runs billions in debt each year...

The US postal service is doing better than AIG, GM, Chrysler, Bank of America, Bear Stearns, Goldman Sachs, Berkshire Hathaway, Morgan Stanley, Citi Group, CIT, Enron, World Com, Health South etc

Government is doing a good job providing healthcare for our prima dona congress. Why don't we privatize the military if the government cannot run anything.

Government has more bureauracracy than the private sector but the private sector has more than their share of failings.

ROFLMNAO... Are you SERIOUS?

The Post Office is SUBSIDIZED by the Federal Government... Now the Federal government routinely spends MORE than it is going to bring in...

Now you listed a few companies there... without a moment having been wasted on research to determine what the deficit of those respective companies are, it is a certainty that the COMBINED SUM of their deficits will not amount to the AVERAGE ANNUAL Deficit of the US Federal Government since the Left has captured power of that organization...

To wit: This year, the US Federal Government, under the 'Leadership' of the Chicago Street agitator, will spend well in excess of TWO TRILLION DOLLARS more than it receives... and it will have earned NOT ONE RED CENT OF IT. It produces absolutely NOTHING; and its' services are sub-par in every endeavor, save ONE... that one being the US Military... but in every other facet of it's existance, the US Federal Government is a bloated albatross who could not sustain itself for a single quarter against nearly ANY endeavor which was operated under the necessary rules of profitability.

GET SERIOUS!

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO... Are you SERIOUS?

The Post Office is SUBSIDIZED by the Federal Government... Now the Federal government routinely spends MORE than it is going to bring in...

Now you listed a few companies there... without a moment having been wasted on research to determine what the deficit of those respective companies is, it is a certainty that the COMBINED SUM of their deficits will not amount to the AVERAGE ANNUAL Deficit of the US Federal Government since the Left has captured power of that organization...

To wit: This year, the US Federal Government, under the 'Leadership' of the Chicago Street agitator, will spend well in excess of TWO TRILLION DOLLARS more than it receives... and it will have earned NOT ONE RED CENT OF IT. It produces absolutely NOTHING; and its' services are sub-par in every endeavor, save ONE... that one being the US Military... but in every other facet of it's existance, the US Federal Government is a bloated albatross who could not sustain itself for a single quarter against nearly ANY endeavor which was operated under the necessary rules of profitability.

GET SERIOUS!

Agreed...What these Demodopes don't understand is the government is NOT in the business of making money. Otherwise...why would we be 13 trillion dollars in debt? They exist solely to separate the people FROM their money under the guise of "helping the poor and disadvantaged".

Forum List

Back