Obama's HUGE blunder at NH Town Hall meeting.

If it is a government program all those that can pay must do so.

Which is the problem in the first place. Why would anyone make themselves able to pay when they can get the free ride? Between Medicaid, food stamps, and welfare, I know people more than capable of working even manual labor for 40 hours a week, much less a desk job, that choose not to do so because they "qualify" as disabled. Bullshit.

Worse is corporations that hire part time employees so they do not have to pay benefits. This ultimately forces them to use medicaid. Our tax dollars subsidize the corporations along with individuals. (Wal-Mart)

Wal-mart hires far more full-time employees than you can possibly imagine. It spends more on employee health care than you can possible imagine. Trust me, I spend a large amount of time auditing their books. I know their costs.

As I said, Medicaid is a system too easy to cheat. It should have been eliminated years ago. That way, our tax dollars don't subsidize anyone's health care.

Which is the problem in the first place. Why would anyone make themselves able to pay when they can get the free ride? Between Medicaid, food stamps, and welfare, I know people more than capable of working even manual labor for 40 hours a week, much less a desk job, that choose not to do so because they "qualify" as disabled. Bullshit.

Worse is corporations that hire part time employees so they do not have to pay benefits. This ultimately forces them to use medicaid. Our tax dollars subsidize the corporations along with individuals. (Wal-Mart)

Wal-mart hires far more full-time employees than you can possibly imagine. It spends more on employee health care than you can possible imagine. Trust me, I spend a large amount of time auditing their books. I know their costs.

As I said, Medicaid is a system too easy to cheat. It should have been eliminated years ago. That way, our tax dollars don't subsidize anyone's health care.

We need to make revisions in programs that give free rides to people able to support themselves.
The bipartisan welfare reform durring the Clinton administration is an example of how both parties can work together to reduce the bums getting free rides.

I am familiar with Wal-Marts financials. Based on the pure numbers of employees they do have many full time employees with full benefits. But as compared to their competition, Target, Kroger, Safeway etc. they have much lower labor costs. That is a combination of wages and benefits. The % of Wal-Mart employees on some kind of government assistance is very high. It gives them a competitive advantage. The tax payers are subsidizing their benefits.

We need to make revisions in programs that give free rides to people able to support themselves.
The bipartisan welfare reform durring the Clinton administration is an example of how both parties can work together to reduce the bums getting free rides.

I am familiar with Wal-Marts financials. Based on the pure numbers of employees they do have many full time employees with full benefits. But as compared to their competition, Target, Kroger, Safeway etc. they have much lower labor costs. That is a combination of wages and benefits. The % of Wal-Mart employees on some kind of government assistance is very high. It gives them a competitive advantage. The tax payers are subsidizing their benefits.

Which, to me, is hilariously good business. Bitch and moan all you want, but as long as the government is stupid enough to allow these things to continue, I won't fault anyone smart enough to use it to their advantage. I don't agree with the CARS program, but I sure as shit traded in my old clunker for $4500. It's not Wal-Mart's fault the system is easy to manipulate, and it shouldn't be their responsibility to put an end to it.

Medicare sucks. I deal with people every day who are struggling to find drs who will treat them, who are trying to find dental care (when their dental issues are causing them to have medical ones). They go without treatment all the time.

Obama had it right. The private industry does a better job. And let's not forget...there are 7000 private insurance companies right now. It's not as if there's no CHOICE out there.

obama is a fucking idiot, its no wonder liberals love him they are even more stupid than he is.

The US postal service is doing better than AIG, GM, Chrysler, Bank of America, Bear Stearns, Goldman Sachs, Berkshire Hathaway, Morgan Stanley, Citi Group, CIT, Enron, World Com, Health South etc

What the hell kind of comparison is that? Your argument is just stupid.

The US Postal Service cannot compete with FedEx and UPS, and that was true even before the advent of the Internet reduced letter carriage. That being said, government sponsored health care will not be able to compete with insurance companies, unless those companies are forced to a non-compete status, which is exactly what this health care package will do.

Government is doing a good job providing healthcare for our prima dona congress. Why don't we privatize the military if the government cannot run anything.

Jesus fucking Christ you are full of horrible ideas. Privatize the military so different groups can raise their own armies? What a stupid thing to say.

Government has more bureauracracy than the private sector but the private sector has more than their share of failings.

The private sector is allowed to fail too. Most companies that operate in the red are not allowed to continue to operate, while the government is. If FedEx or UPS were operating at $14 billion deficits, well...I'll stop right there, FedEx and UPS WOULDN'T operate at $14 billion deficits. They would cease to exist.

That is why a combined private/public program is the best option

This doesn't even warrant a response, as the rest of your post was just fucking stupid.

I would like to respond to your response but you did not say a thing. You used several explicatives but they even seemed misplaced.

Substance is not your strong suit.

It is pretty cool how you beak up my thread into little sections. I can't do that. Can you show me how to do that?

The US postal service is doing better than AIG, GM, Chrysler, Bank of America, Bear Stearns, Goldman Sachs, Berkshire Hathaway, Morgan Stanley, Citi Group, CIT, Enron, World Com, Health South etc

The US Postal Service cannot compete with FedEx and UPS, and that was true even before the advent of the Internet reduced letter carriage. That being said, government sponsored health care will not be able to compete with insurance companies, unless those companies are forced to a non-compete status, which is exactly what this health care package will do.

Jesus fucking Christ you are full of horrible ideas. Privatize the military so different groups can raise their own armies? What a stupid thing to say.

The private sector is allowed to fail too. Most companies that operate in the red are not allowed to continue to operate, while the government is. If FedEx or UPS were operating at $14 billion deficits, well...I'll stop right there, FedEx and UPS WOULDN'T operate at $14 billion deficits. They would cease to exist.

That is why a combined private/public program is the best option

This doesn't even warrant a response, as the rest of your post was just fucking stupid.

I would like to respond to your response but you did not say a thing. You used several explicatives but they even seemed misplaced.

It is pretty cool how you beak up my thread into little sections. I can't do that. Can you show me how to do that?

If I didn't say anything, it's because you didn't, as I was only pointing out how stupid your thoughts were. You compared the US Postal Services to private organizations that were not even remotely related to the same industry. Then you said we should privatize the military. THEN you said that the private sector has its share of failures. All these thoughts were laughably off scope and even more laughably ignorant.

We have a cat named "Oreo".

It's a female, black and white, kitty.

Oreo's a chick. Get over it.

If I didn't say anything, it's because you didn't, as I was only pointing out how stupid your thoughts were. You compared the US Postal Services to private organizations that were not even remotely related to the same industry. Then you said we should privatize the military. THEN you said that the private sector has its share of failures. All these thoughts were laughably off scope and even more laughably ignorant.

No offence but you seem to be a little limited. If you were not I think you may understand the ponts I was making. You may not agree with them but you would understand the points.
Years from now when you start to get your arms around politics and our economy my comparisons will make sense.

This was a macro analysis annd in your limited way you were taking a micro view of the economy,

But the way you break up the threads is very cool.

No offence but you seem to be a little limited. If you were not I think you may understand the ponts I was making. You may not agree with them but you would understand the points.
Years from now when you start to get your arms around politics and our economy my comparisons will make sense.

This was a macro analysis annd in your limited way you were taking a micro view of the economy,

But the way you break up the threads is very cool.

I am cool with your cat named Oreo.

I am trying real hard to get over it but I can't. I may seek out therapy.

I feel Oreo's screen name may not be as virtuous as your cat's name.

She could clear it all up by making a statement just like Obama did by showing his birth certificate. Oreo's transparency seems closer to Cheney than Obama.

I am cool with your cat named Oreo.

I am trying real hard to get over it but I can't. I may seek out therapy.

I feel Oreo's screen name may not be as virtuous as your cat's name.

She could clear it all up by making a statement just like Obama did by showing his birth certificate. Oreo's transparency seems closer to Cheney than Obama.
ROFLMAO

Oreo isn't POTUS or running for POTUS

Why is your screen name oreo.

It could be a racist reference or it could be more innocent. You have refused to answer in the past. That makes me suspicious it is a racist reference.

You're a fuckin' idiot, what does that have to do with anything in the threads you're asking it in?
I hope Oreo never tells ya just to fuck with your feeble mind.

Obama's HUGE blunder at NH Town Hall meeting.

He showed up?
naw, they only let in supporters
;)
he even commented on that no one was asking tough questions

THIS is a fact. Nearly 99% of the town hall participants were screened for their feelings on healthcare and most were registered Democrats.

Hey, if nobody asks a tough question or challenges him, that must mean everyone is happy, right?

Why is your screen name oreo.

It could be a racist reference or it could be more innocent. You have refused to answer in the past. That makes me suspicious it is a racist reference.

nobody gives a shit what you are suspicious of,, take your race card and shove it up your elmerfuddazz.

naw, they only let in supporters
;)
he even commented on that no one was asking tough questions

THIS is a fact. Nearly 99% of the town hall participants were screened for their feelings on healthcare and most were registered Democrats.

Hey, if nobody asks a tough question or challenges him, that must mean everyone is happy, right?

The lazy f*cks in that town hall meeting were happy...they can now sit home on their collective FAT F*CKING ASSES, COLLECT WELFARE AND GET FREE HEALTHCARE!!!!

Forum List

Back