Obama's Housing problems coming back to bite him in the hiney...sweet!

Another good political Ad. Things are getting interesting for Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjC2AlWy6CI]YouTube - Housing Problem[/ame]

I'm supporting Obama but that was a damn good comeback by McCain. Love him or hate him, McCain has run a brilliant campaign- starting with the Republican primaries. I hope this escalates further and they start swinging for the fences. Anyone want to take bets on when Obama starts making ads about poor Carol McCain?

I'm supporting Obama but that was a damn good comeback by McCain. Love him or hate him, McCain has run a brilliant campaign- starting with the Republican primaries.

Exactly. He's kept this race close, and he's spent very little money. Even in states like Florida, he's up and he's spent next to nothing.

Yes, so vote straight democratic ticket. We can't have any war mongering GOP in either houses. Call in the exterminator!

I voted for a democrat during our last state elections,Bill Richardson. And he has done nothing but cover up drunk driving charges of friends,help friend push projects through and other assorted political BS. That is the last Demo who is going to get my vote for a good long while.

I can't get U Tube to play, If this is about Rezko helping Obama buy his home, it's a lie again.

Rezko bought the lot next to Obama. Obama bought it from him knowing how the right plays.

I guess if you call playing a dirty campaing brilliant, you could be right. He learned from the Master Rove who slimed him in South Carolina with the black daughter, drunk wife and mixed up McCain push polls.

The right does good work in the slime area.

I can't get U Tube to play, If this is about Rezko helping Obama buy his home, it's a lie again.

Rezko bought the lot next to Obama. Obama bought it from him knowing how the right plays.

I guess if you call playing a dirty campaing brilliant, you could be right. He learned from the Master Rove who slimed him in South Carolina with the black daughter, drunk wife and mixed up McCain push polls.

The right does good work in the slime area.

It iis exactly thaqt... interestingly, I thought it woud have been done by a 527 corp... but McCain signed off on it even though it's all be shown to be BS...

but it's exactly what the right wants to hear... so they'll lap it up rather than address the issues... which they CAN'T win on because he's running as Bush lite.

Ah well... there's a reason McCain has Rove and the swiftboater working for him... it wasn't to play hopscotch.

I'm supporting Obama but that was a damn good comeback by McCain. Love him or hate him, McCain has run a brilliant campaign- starting with the Republican primaries. I hope this escalates further and they start swinging for the fences. Anyone want to take bets on when Obama starts making ads about poor Carol McCain?

Fine. She'll also come out and say their marriage was over MANY MANY years earlier. That Cindy was a great thing for him. They where separated when John met Cindy. Carol will back that up. She's still friends with John.

Go ahead and poke at his marrying a rich woman. George Washington was the first pres to do that.

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
McCain ran around on his crippled wife when he got back from Vietnam.

McCain slept his way to the top.

Obama worked his way to the top.

Big difference.

Forum List

Back