Obama's henchman Axelrod states Fox News not really News!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
This administration just cannot stand a news media outlet looking into their policies. Massive spending bills--health care--the Ominus bill--Rev. Wright--the appointment of all the Czars & who they are. Including the racist America hating green jobs czar Van Jones. X-green jobs czar--Van Jones is on video praising Hugo Chavez for his take-over of the media in his country. Van Jones a racist--white hating--America hating appointee that stated that our prisons were nothing more than land based slave camps & wanted to release felons to do green jobs work.

If we would have depended on ABC--CNN--NBC--CBS--MSNBC we would have never learned about ANY of the above--because these media outlets only kiss this administrations behind.

Yet this administration keeps going after FOX in an attempt to discredit them. Now if you want to see real news--instead of continual rolling coverage of entertainment tonight--or what's happening to John & Kate plus 8 -it may be time for you to change & watch real news--which is FOX news network. A good source for what is going on in this country & around the world.

Axelrod below--states Fox News is not really news & then has the audacity to state that other administration kiss-ass networks discredit them.

I guess Axelrod hasn't heard that Fox News Network ratings are through the roof--& the more this administration complains about them--the more viewers tune in--:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-w7-G8PLyc]YouTube - David Axelrod: Fox News "Not Really A News Station"[/ame]

$obama-and-media.jpg

Last edited:
It seems to be that, even more than the previous Administration, this Administration needs to grow the fuck up.

It is the duty of the media to question and investigate and inform. While Fox News may not always get it right - and indeed they certainly don't always get it right - they are, at least, trying to do the job of a news broadcast organization. Sadly, they appear to be the only major news outlet that is.

Each and every news organization - including Fox - should be pretty damned embarrassed at the state of news media these days.

This administration just cannot stand a news media outlet looking into their policies. Massive spending bills--health care--the Ominus bill--Rev. Wright--the appointment of all the Czars & who they are. Including the racist America hating green jobs czar Van Jones. X-green jobs czar--Van Jones is on video praising Hugo Chavez for his take-over of the media in his country. Van Jones a racist--white hating--America hating appointee that stated that our prisons were nothing more than land based slave camps & wanted to release felons to do green jobs work.

If we would have depended on ABC--CNN--NBC--CBS--MSNBC we would have never learned about ANY of the above--because these media outlets only kiss this administrations behind.

Yet this administration keeps going after FOX in an attempt to discredit them. Now if you want to see real news--instead of continual rolling coverage of entertainment tonight--or what's happening to John & Kate plus 8 -it may be time for you to change & watch real news--which is FOX news network. A good source for what is going on in this country & around the world.

Axelrod below--states Fox News is not really news & then has the audacity to state that other administration kiss-ass networks discredit them.

I guess Axelrod hasn't heard that Fox News Network ratings are through the roof--& the more this administration complains about them--the more viewers tune in--:lol::lol:

YouTube - David Axelrod: Fox News "Not Really A News Station"

View attachment 8481

Actually it was Mark Lloyd not Van Jones on video praising Chavez.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWYJRtKHthk]YouTube - Mark Lloyd praises Hugo Chavez[/ame]

View attachment 8481

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWYJRtKHthk]YouTube - Mark Lloyd praises Hugo Chavez[/ame]

Van Jones AND Mark Lloyd are both on video high 5ing the dictator Chavez..... as are a good few others of Obama's 'Special Advisers' (or Czars as they are otherwise known).

View attachment 8481

Van Jones AND Mark Lloyd are both on video high 5ing the dictator Chavez..... as are a good few others of Obama's 'Special Advisers' (or Czars as they are otherwise known).

I haven't seen the Van Jones one. I thought perhaps Oreo "misspoke".

and Fox hasn't been conducting a smear campaign on Obama for the last year. :lol:

They run after every word Obama says like a bunch of classless goons. Fox really does need to stop whining, if this administration wants to talk with them, they will. I doubt they will though. :razz:

and Fox hasn't been conducting a smear campaign on Obama for the last year. :lol:

They run after every word Obama says like a bunch of classless goons. Fox really does need to stop whining, if this administration wants to talk with them, they will. I doubt they will though. :razz:

I don't think FOX is whining, they are reporting on the whining.

PostPartisan - Obama's dumb war with Fox News

Obama's dumb war with Fox News

There’s only one thing dumber than picking a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel -- picking a fight with people who don’t even have to buy ink. The Obama administration’s war on Fox News is dumb on multiple levels. It makes the White House look weak, unable to take Harry Truman’s advice and just deal with the heat. It makes the White House look small, dragged down to the level of Glenn Beck. It makes the White House look childish and petty at best, and it has a distinct Nixonian -- Agnewesque? -- aroma at worst. It is a self-defeating trifecta: it distracts attention from the Obama administration’s substantive message; it serves to help Fox, not punish it, by driving up ratings; and it deprives the White House, to the extent it refuses to provide administration officials to appear on the cable network, of access to an audience that is, in fact, broader than hard-core Obama haters....

There’s only one thing dumber than picking a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel -- picking a fight with people who don’t even have to buy ink. The Obama administration’s war on Fox News is dumb on multiple levels. It makes the White House look weak, unable to take Harry Truman’s advice and just deal with the heat. It makes the White House look small, dragged down to the level of Glenn Beck. It makes the White House look childish and petty at best, and it has a distinct Nixonian -- Agnewesque? -- aroma at worst. It is a self-defeating trifecta: it distracts attention from the Obama administration’s substantive message; it serves to help Fox, not punish it, by driving up ratings; and it deprives the White House, to the extent it refuses to provide administration officials to appear on the cable network, of access to an audience that is, in fact, broader than hard-core Obama haters....

Opinions are like assholes..

This really should be a bipartisan issue. I am not surprised that a few liberals see this as acceptable but the intelligent among us see the bigger picture than Obam going after one news outlet.

For the POTUS to behave in this manner shows a lack of character. For his team, it demonstrates a very clear lack of understanding, and incredibly childish behavoir. It may be accceptable for us all to whine and bitch and behave like kids over politics but for our POTUS to be doing it is pretty fucking stupid.

Whether people agree or disagree with Fox, I am surprised that so few see the huge problem that this sort of nonsense creates.

Still, stupidity isn't terminal and is not covered by insurance so I guess some people can't afford treatment.

Forum List

Back