Obamas heading to Hawaii "Winter White House"

It would be nice if the Obama's could afford a vacation retreat like the Kennedys had Hyannisport or the Bush's had Kennebunkport. But the Obama's came from working class roots and don't have the family getaway.

Good to see the President going back to where he was raised and letting his girls taste the Hawaian lifestyle.

4K a night....yeah, maybe .01% of hawaii enjoys that "lifestyle" :cuckoo:

i don't care how he spends his money, but it was stupid to lambaste someone else for their wealth when you're vacationing in places that only the uber rich can afford....i find it amusing and so typical of obama....

he lambasted McCain for being rich? Link?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZdi1JnMxFU[/ame]

how dare he have a vacation!

A quick memory check. George Bush had more vacation days than any other president IN HISTORY.

No other preisdent took as many days vacation than Bush. NONE.

(Why do the righty's forget this?)

Speaking of records

Did you know

Mail Online:

While his predecessor in the White House had a reputation as a golfing playboy, Barack Obama has cultivated a somewhat more serious, down-to-business image.

So it may be a surprise to learn that in his ten months as U.S. President, Mr Obama has already played as much golf as George W Bush did in his entire eight years in power.

article-0-02E9C2BB000005DC-195_224x482.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Thanks for your continued efforts to bring up Presidents Obama's golf dates. President Bush however played golf more than 500% more than fellow Texan LBJ. Bush was a veritable links whore when compared to Democrat LBJ

we wish you a hatefilled christmas

And hate filled new year.

You people must get paid to be this full of hate day in and day out.

Didn't liberals scream and whine about every single breath that Bush drew? It's pretty fucking stupid to be whining about 'hate' now since for the past eight years, it was the liberals ranting. Why was it okay then but not now? Stop whining about 'hate'. Idiot.

You did know that TruthDoesn'tMatter is stamped with stupid. didn't you?

i'm sure you'd know all about being stamped with stupid.

A quick memory check. George Bush had more vacation days than any other president IN HISTORY.

Speaking of records

Did you know

Mail Online:

While his predecessor in the White House had a reputation as a golfing playboy, Barack Obama has cultivated a somewhat more serious, down-to-business image.

So it may be a surprise to learn that in his ten months as U.S. President, Mr Obama has already played as much golf as George W Bush did in his entire eight years in power.

Thanks for your continued efforts to bring up Presidents Obama's golf dates. President Bush however played golf more than 500% more than fellow Texan LBJ. Bush was a veritable links whore when compared to Democrat LBJ

Well your fellow nutroot spoke of Bush's "record" of vacations
which is a point that is constantly brought up

Balance seemed like a good idea- would you not say
:eusa_angel:

Speaking of records

Did you know

Mail Online:

how many men died in Nam while LBJ played golf?????

AGain, Bush took more days for vacation than any other president in HISTORY....Righty's, comments on this fact?

Speaking of records

Did you know

Mail Online:

Speaking of

Did you know military deaths have nearly doubled in Afghanistan while Papa Obama has been in office?

In the spirit of the season, I'd also like to wish Sarah Palin and her wonderful family a very Merry Christmas.

It would be great if we could put aside political animosity during Christmas and allow politicians of all political views a chance to enjoy their families and their faith.

Have a happy holiday season rw.

Speaking of records

Did you know

Mail Online:

None

In the spirit of the season, I'd also like to wish Sarah Palin and her wonderful family a very Merry Christmas.

It would be great if we could put aside political animosity during Christmas and allow politicians of all political views a chance to enjoy their families and their faith.

Have a happy holiday season rw.

Same to you PP

I would never begrudge a politicain spending time with his family over the holidays. Some things take precidence over political positions

Didn't liberals scream and whine about every single breath that Bush drew? It's pretty fucking stupid to be whining about 'hate' now since for the past eight years, it was the liberals ranting. Why was it okay then but not now? Stop whining about 'hate'. Idiot.

You did know that TruthDoesn'tMatter is stamped with stupid. didn't you?

i'm sure you'd know all about being stamped with stupid.

still eatin those used tampons huh ????

4K a night....yeah, maybe .01% of hawaii enjoys that "lifestyle" :cuckoo:

i don't care how he spends his money, but it was stupid to lambaste someone else for their wealth when you're vacationing in places that only the uber rich can afford....i find it amusing and so typical of obama....

he lambasted McCain for being rich? Link?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZdi1JnMxFU[/ame]

This is lambasting? Jesus Christ, what a hack you are.

This is lambasting? Jesus Christ, what a hack you are.

Hey, dumbass, I never claimed he was "lambasted." All I did was provide the first link I found in response to your request for a link. Furthermore, you have obviously not been paying attention, for I am no partisan hack. Do I lean right? Yep, but I have also been known to defend Chuck Schumer as well as vote for Dems.

You, on the other hand, show you partisan colors with every post. Hack.

AGain, Bush took more days for vacation than any other president in HISTORY....Righty's, comments on this fact?

"AGain" who gives a flyin' fuck????

Perhaps you are missing the purpose of this thread. You see, this about the president taking a vacation and me pointing out the fact that Bush more vacations than any other president in History.

"AGain", I say it, you cannot say anything about Obama taking a 10 day vacation without bringing up Bush taking more days off than ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. Well, at least I cant.

Thanks for proving once again what a perverse sicko you are, "namvet" (lol)

i've made it a policy to never question anyone's military service regardless of politics. In your pathetic case, I think I'll make an exception. I have never met a racist military person before. Nor have I ever met a member of the military who was so unamerican as to wish our president dead, regardless of politics.

And I have never met anyone in the military who claims to have fought for only the rightwing half of the country.

There are, therefore only two conclusions to be drawn about your cowardly pathetic, lying racist butt....

that is

a) you were never military....and you're nothing more than an angry racist military wanna be;

or

b) you are an embarrassment to any uniform you wore.

Last edited:

Speaking of

Did you know military deaths have nearly doubled in Afghanistan while Papa Obama has been in office?

Numbers? I am sure its not over 3000 like in that useless war we called Iraq. I wonder how those servicemember's family's are this holiday season while Bush is on his ass in texas. I wonder if he still laughs when asked about WMD's.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKX6luiMINQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKX6luiMINQ[/ame]

I don't think a President gets a vacation while in office period. Oh, the scenery may change and much of the staff is not present, but someone wants you to look at something or be advised of another thing a great deal of the time. The Obamas will be celebrating Christmas, not some other religious rite. It should be a fun time with younger children.

Physical activity, whether it be chopping brush or golfing, is good for a President to release stress. Obama feels connected to Hawaii and it is a state of the union. What better place to feel comfortable than in the familiar?

What would be nice is to put the health care bill behind us and come back with more of a spirit of cooperation for the benefit of Main Street America. I would like to see an end to the politics of fear and a rush to pass major legislation.

Speaking of

Numbers? I am sure its not over 3000 like in that useless war we called Iraq. I wonder how those servicemember's family's are this holiday season while Bush is on his ass in texas. I wonder if he still laughs when asked about WMD's.

I'm sure the lower number will make the families feel better
Good to see their deaths are some how less
:eusa_hand:

Thanks for proving once again what a perverse sicko you are, "namvet" (lol)

i've made it a policy to never question anyone's military service regardless of politics. In your pathetic case, I think I'll make an exception. I have never met a racist military person before. Nor have I ever met a member of the military who was so unamerican as to wish our president dead, regardless of politics.

And I have never met anyone in the military who claims to have fought for only the rightwing half of the country.

There are, therefore only two conclusions to be drawn about your cowardly pathetic, lying racist butt....

that is

a) you were never military....and you're nothing more than an angry racist military wanna be;

or

b) you are an embarrassment to any uniform you wore.

yep still eatin used tampons.

Forum List

Back