Obama’s hc plan, not free.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA’S HC PLAN, NOT FREE.

If you have private HC you probably can afford it so you probably would not qualify for government HC so you will not be leaving your private plan for cheaper government plan. Right? So why are you complaining about the something that does not affect you?

If you do not have private HC because you cannot afford it then you will probably quality for government HC which will cost you according to your income. That is good. Right? Then why are you complaining against something that you need at an affordable price? Why are you not out there speaking up for government HC? Is it because it is obama’s plan and not the plan of radical right wingers?

Government HC will not be free according to your income. No HC is free except for the very poor and disabled. Even the elderly pay a premium for their Medicare and for their prescription drug plan and a co-payment and deduction according to their income. Those who use county dental and medical clinics, most illegal aliens, pay according to their income. So government HC is not free and cost will toward covering the cost. Most of those who use clinics, work and pay taxes.
Why are you people worrying about your grand-children’s grand-children having to pay for government HC ? Tomorrow’s problems are sufficient in itself and there is no way of know the future. That is nothing but radical right wing scare tactic to control people into submission and agreeing with them. They’re very stupid and unintelligent who will not search for the truth themselves and take the word of the Three Stooges of Fox and Friends, Dobbs, Becks, O’Reilly, Hannity, and the “She Devil” Michele Malkin.

OBAMA’S HC PLAN, NOT FREE.

If you have private HC you probably can afford it so you probably would not qualify for government HC so you will not be leaving your private plan for cheaper government plan. Right? So why are you complaining about the something that does not affect you?

This plan effects every American, in a negative way. It is criminal.

If you do not have private HC because you cannot afford it then you will probably quality for government HC which will cost you according to your income. That is good. Right? Then why are you complaining against something that you need at an affordable price? Why are you not out there speaking up for government HC? Is it because it is obama’s plan and not the plan of radical right wingers?

I have read some of the summaries of this plan, and it ios far more than just affording something. I personally can afford, financially, the rationing of my health care, but physically I am not wiling to take the deceptive bait.

Government HC will not be free according to your income. No HC is free except for the very poor and disabled.

Actually, you are wrong. Illegals will have free health care, and not pay taxes either. Tell me that is right! Also, if the poor want to suffer with their illnmesses, and not get proper care, they can indeed financially afford it, but they want to live too. There will be a lot more poor when this thing passes than weever dreamed, and the costs will be upon the ones who have some money. It is a sick plan at best.

Even the elderly pay a premium for their Medicare and for their prescription drug plan and a co-payment and deduction according to their income. Those who use county dental and medical clinics, most illegal aliens, pay according to their income. So government HC is not free and cost will toward covering the cost. Most of those who use clinics, work and pay taxes.

I think you need to check out some of what the plan has in it before you make such a claim.

Why are you people worrying about your grand-children’s grand-children having to pay for government HC ? Tomorrow’s problems are sufficient in itself and there is no way of know the future.

That comment says a lot. You must not be an American. You have a heart full of selfishness and greed. No wonder you are for the Obamanation. He is unamerican as well.

That is nothing but radical right wing scare tactic to control people into submission and agreeing with them. They’re very stupid and unintelligent who will not search for the truth themselves and take the word of the Three Stooges of Fox and Friends, Dobbs, Becks, O’Reilly, Hannity, and the “She Devil” Michele Malkin.

You even use the same vocabulary as Obama. Go have a beer with him and leave America alone.

The HC plan needs emergency care NOW!

Forum List

Back