Obama's harvard professor Trump is a f****g racist wants to reverse outcome of the civil war

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Long time anti-Trump professor Laurence Tribe called the President a “fucking racist” Wednesday, and declared that Trump wants to “reverse the outcome of the Civil War.”

Tribe linked to a Daily Kos hit piece, which declared that Trump was racist for suggesting he is looking into ending US birthright citizenship, meaning that babies born in the country wouldn’t automatically become US citizens.

“Over half a million lives were lost in that sacred cause.” Tribe tweeted, referring to the Civil War.

Obama’s Harvard Professor: Trump Is a ‘F*****g Racist’; Wants to ‘Reverse Outcome of the Civil War’
----------------------------------------------------

But the cheap demo whores only see what they want to even when it's all made up .

LOL

Doesn’t take a Harvard Professor to conclude Trump is a racist

Raise your hand if you believe Trump is a racist

:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

Again, means nothing.
We are an extremely divided nation, so the fact that a large number of his opposers think he is a racist means exactly zero.
Couple that with Democrats screaming racist! racist! racist! every time they breathe...and again...means nothing

Again, means nothing.
We are an extremely divided nation, so the fact that a large number of his opposers think he is a racist means exactly zero.
Couple that with Democrats screaming racist! racist! racist! every time they breathe...and again...means nothing
Couple that with the incredibly racist things the President says and does

Talks like a racist, acts like a racist, sounds like a racist

Must be a racist

did-you-know-if-it-looks-like-a-duck-sounds-27310262.png

Must be a racist

Back that up with some actual facts if you have any.

Protecting borders is not racist.

Looking at both Trump racism and bigotry

Mexico sends murderers and rapists
A Mexican American judge is incapable of judging me because of what I said about Mexico
Blacks come from shithole countries
Attempt to ban Muslim immigrants
Refusing to condemn white supremacists
Defending those who march with racists

Looks like a DUCK to me

Must be a racist

A Mexican American judge is incapable of judging me because of what I said about Mexico

Looks like a DUCK to me
Truth offends you?

Many rapist and murderers have come from Mexico to the US. They also have a lot of gang culture they brought in too. Hell even our American blacks are not safe in there own homes from the one's throughout Southern California and other areas where illegals have infiltrated. Our politicians f'd up when they gave illegals amnesty the first time around because obviously those people did not give chit about law and order.

Somalia and other countries in Africa are shitholes and so are some of the islands like Haiti. Trump didn't create those situations others did that. Poverty and corrupt leaders who operate without consequences for their action manage to do that in the countries whenever they get control over them.

A ban from certain Muslims countries that have a lot of known terrorist who are a security threat isn't a Muslim ban but see I do not have a problem with keeping ALL Islamist stuck in those regions that they have turned into and kept shitholes because I am a female and lower than worm shit in their eyes.

Per white supremacist he said he doesn't agree with them and he does not have to use words you approve of and neither do I.

You are a liar due to your hatred and you wallow own self inflicted ignorance.

Must be a racist

Looks like a DUCK to me
Truth offends you?

Many rapist and murderers have come from Mexico to the US. They also have a lot of gang culture they brought in too. Hell even our American blacks are not safe in there own homes from the one's throughout Southern California and other areas where illegals have infiltrated. Our politicians f'd up when they gave illegals amnesty the first time around because obviously those people did not give chit about law and order.

Somalia and other countries in Africa are shitholes and so are some of the islands like Haiti. Trump didn't create those situations others did that. Poverty and corrupt leaders who operate without consequences for their action manage to do that in the countries whenever they get control over them.

A ban from certain Muslims countries that have a lot of known terrorist who are a security threat isn't a Muslim ban but see I do not have a problem with keeping ALL Islamist stuck in those regions that they have turned into and kept shitholes because I am a female and lower than worm shit in their eyes.

Per white supremacist he said he doesn't agree with them and he does not have to use words you approve of and neither do I.

Our RACIST President fear mongered against Mexican immigrants and asserted that only SOME might be good people

Must be a racist

Looks like a DUCK to me
Truth offends you?

Our RACIST President fear mongered against Mexican immigrants and asserted that only SOME might be good people
You should quit lying.
Illegal aliens are not merely immigrants. Even one of my childhood angel's son couldn't stand what the illegal invaders stood for.

New Topics

Forum List

Back