Obama's Half Typed/Half Hand Written Birth Certificate Discovered Raising Questions

Obama_Exposer

May 11, 2012
This is the Associated Press version of the long form birth certificate. What you will see is evidence that you couldn't find on the version that was put on the White House servers for the public to view. Remember when Gov. Neil Abercombie stated, "It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ". Also Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, stated that she had seen it twice, and that it was, "half typed and half hand written".

The Pdf file released by Obama is a low resolution file, but, looking at the version released by AP, which was scanned directly from high resolution handouts given to the press, you can see details that are hidden in the version released to the general public, on the White House servers. It appears that most of the text, that looked like it was typed, was actually forged by hand.

Pay attention real closely and watch:
Forged By Hand - YouTube

lew-trump-ignoramous.jpg

The truth is that all candidates must go through a background search. If Obama was not qualified he would not have been put on the presidential ticket in '08, get, a life.

It's sure is something no Obama supporter can explain why this document is hand written.

Well, he is a ******.

i reported this post/thread and requested it be moved to the flame zone. if you want to spew your hate and racism, please don't do it here guys.

while i support your right to free speech, i do not think this is appropos, funny or constructive in any way. i suggest you apologise to the board and move on.

you certainly do not represent anything i'm doing, nor do you fit into the birther group as i have come to know it. there is simply no excuse for this, and i hope the moderators take note and action.

for everyone else who visits this conspiracy section of the forum, i am sorry for the sentiments of some, but i would like to remind you that most birthers are good and decent people, that we only have legitimate concerns and questions about the politicians obama, and the liberal/democrat party practices.

and again, i can only speak for myself, those of you who know me know that i'm not mean spirited or bigoted, i am simply a musician interested in this one conspiracy theory. i am not now, nor have i ever been prejudiced toward anyone, with the exception of the haters and racists themselves. scott e. (www.washingtonamerica.com)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back