Obama's half brother arrested on charge of marijuana possession

And Luissa, I love those unbiased sources you linked to. LMAO!
just google alzheimers and marijuana and see how many site come up backing up what I posted. I can post articles all day about the health benefits it has. Google marijuana and bacteria or MRSA for a start, google marijuana and brain cells. After that talk to me about my unbiased sites!

Indeed. The information on how marijuana can damage it's users is on the internet for everyone to see. Unfortunatley, potheads are either too lazy or too stupid to do the research.
YOu probably talk to more potheads than you realize and I know quite a few potheads who do plenty of research along with other very productive things. Many potheads learn how to hide the fact they smoke pot all the time.

All you have to do is look at a pothead after they've been smoking weed all day to know it makes them stupid and lazy. You can believe whatever you want, but you don't fool anyone claiming it reproduces brain cells(fuckin' crackpot idea) or has any real benefit that's worthy of it being legalized, hippy. Like I said, legalize it..fine. But don't try to convince the general public it's got any thing to do with it being beneficial to it's users. You just want to get high, plain and simple.
Like I said, you wouldn't know most potheads if you saw them!:eusa_shhh:

YOu probably talk to more potheads than you realize and I know quite a few potheads who do plenty of research along with other very productive things. Many potheads learn how to hide the fact they smoke pot all the time.

All you have to do is look at a pothead after they've been smoking weed all day to know it makes them stupid and lazy. You can believe whatever you want, but you don't fool anyone claiming it reproduces brain cells(fuckin' crackpot idea) or has any real benefit that's worthy of it being legalized, hippy. Like I said, legalize it..fine. But don't try to convince the general public it's got any thing to do with it being beneficial to it's users. You just want to get high, plain and simple.

Not true. Most potheads assume I am a pothead because of my long hair that I keep tied back in a pony tail. At every job or social gathering, The potheads flock to me.

"You smoke weed, right?"
"Nope, the shit'll give you man boobs and it makes you stupid."
"oh..uh..yeah..."

Hopefully, Obama will push to make it legal

I agree with this. It's not that different from alcohol and that's legal. And the burden on us to keep all those non-violent offenders in prison because of stupid zero tolerance laws is just staggering.

I agree with this. It's not that different from alcohol and that's legal. And the burden on us to keep all those non-violent offenders in prison because of stupid zero tolerance laws is just staggering.

That's pretty much how I think about the marijuana issue. I just don't believe in the bullcrap about it being beneficial in anyway to it's users.

That's pretty much how I think about the marijuana issue. I just don't believe in the bullcrap about it being beneficial in anyway to it's users.

I don't know if it has any beneficial effect other than what you feel like when you use it, but my point is that it doesn't matter. We should be free to smoke it if we want to, not smoke it if we don't want to. I think we need less government telling us what we can and can't do when it only effects ourselves. Of course the laws that say you can't drink and drive would still be in effect to protect us (hopefully) from intoxicated drivers, but if people want to sit around at home and get stoned how does that hurt anyone?

I don't know if it has any beneficial effect other than what you feel like when you use it, but my point is that it doesn't matter. We should be free to smoke it if we want to, not smoke it if we don't want to. I think we need less government telling us what we can and can't do when it only effects ourselves. Of course the laws that say you can't drink and drive would still be in effect to protect us (hopefully) from intoxicated drivers, but if people want to sit around at home and get stoned how does that hurt anyone?

That was my point as well, I don't believe that the current "war on drugs" is ever going to be successful. And proving marijuana has any beneficial quality for it's users should not factor into whether it should be legal or illegal.

Sitting at home drinking is the same as sitting at home smoking weed. Driving under the influence of marijuana should be treated the same. Contrary to the popular lie/opinion, marijuana can impare your judgement, and does infact cause accidents.

Sitting around smoking weed does affect someone, the person who is smoking it. In turn, if said person gets behind the wheel of a vehicle, it can hurt someone else.

Is this the same half brother that can't afford to move out of his hut?

If so..may wanna rethink where that .52 a day is going...

And we hold people responsible for what others do, for what reason, exactly?

That'd be like holding Gunny responsible because you're a flipping idiot. See how that works?

No, I don't see. Nor can I imagine what sort of mental state you'd have to be in to "see." Maybe DavidS slipped some Roofies into your diet Coke?

I suppose you're another "I've never smoked pot" unbiased liberal like Old Rock too.

Am I right?

I am neither a liberal nor an individual who abstained from the smoking of cannabis.

So no, you're not right.

True, but marujuana still makes people stupid. It's that simple. The only difference between weedaholics and alcoholics is that alcoholics don't usually claim drinking makes them some sort of artistic genius. Both are very damaging to your mind and body.

thats not true,it is not harmful......what were we talking about again?:confused:

The term 'burnout' has a real meaning. The residue damage done to the brain by smoking pot, though a gradual process, is pretty much irreversible. If that residue damage builds up and multiplies enough, the thought process and processing process is effected, slowed down and dummied down. Hence, a burnout is produced.

Is smoking pot less damaging personally and socially than say the alcoholic, opiate addict or crack addict? Sure, but, that does not change the ultimate end result.

It comes down to personal life choices and responsibilities.

Does smoking pot lead to more aggressive drug use and illegal activities, such as crime, doctor shopping and so on? Yes, it does.

Is this so called war on drugs a worthy effort and a productive one? No, really it isn't. Sadly it misses too many important facts, issues and factors.

Anyone who chooses to live addiction free and smoking pot is an addition, just as smoking cigarettes is, should be congratulated.

Indeed. The information on how marijuana can damage it's users is on the internet for everyone to see. Unfortunatley, potheads are either too lazy or too stupid to do the research.

and for every study that says its bad there a 3 that dispel that study,this has been debated time and time again....it is getting pretty old....

Not true. Most potheads assume I am a pothead because of my long hair that I keep tied back in a pony tail. At every job or social gathering, The potheads flock to me.

"You smoke weed, right?"
"Nope, the shit'll give you man boobs and it makes you stupid."
"oh..uh..yeah..."
thats just because you look gay....

Forum List

Back