Obama's half brother an issue?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA'S HALF BROTHER AN ISSUE?

Who give a @#&* about Obama’s half brother living in poverty? FOXNEWS think it should be an issue. He never met the brother and probably a dozen other half brothers and sisters.

Romney to parade all 140 members of his 'dysfunctional' family in make or break push for the White House
Mitt Romney to parade all 140 members of his 'dysfunctional' family in make or break push for the White House | Mail Online

FOXNEWS, does anyone really give a @#$%?

FOXNEWS, bet you did not know Obama had a 19 year old sone? And he do look like Trayvon.:lol::clap2:
Obama's 19-Year-Old Son Makes Rare Appearance At DNC | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Obama should care for his family. I don't trust someone that doesn't.

How do you know his half brother he met once for 10 minutes wants help? He said he's an adult and can take care of himself.

Oh, I'm sorry. I get it. This is an attack on Obama USING his family. For a second I thought you were being honest. Sorry.

Obama should care for his family. I don't trust someone that doesn't.

OMG, do you care for your family? We are all the human family and we should take care of each other as the Christian GOD command us, but do we? Obama is looking out for all the human family, especially the poor, elderly and children but the right want them to take care of themselves. I guess you don't trust Romney?

He doesn't care about his half brother. If someone can't not care about a family member, how do you think he cares about Americans that are not even related to him.

All he cares about is himself. Narcissists couldn't care less about anyone else...............

Last edited:
He doesn't care about his half brother. If someone can't not care about a family member, how do you think he cares about Americans that are not even related to him.

All he cares about is himself. Narcissists couldn't care less about anyone else...............
So, if he "can't not care" about a family member, that must mean he does care about a family member - and by your somewhat odd reasoning - and Americans that are not even related to him, right?

His brother lives in a slum.

His Aunt was here Illegally and somehow got into public housing in Boston ahead of everyone else on the waiting list

We are our brother's keeper, not government

We are our brother's keeper, not government | The Asheville Citizen-Times | citizen-times.com
We are our brother's keeper because we are the government through the federal, state and local taxes we pay which pays for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid and government commodities and food banks, free school lunches, etc. Foreign aid is helping our brothers.

If the federal government is your brother you have a seriously fucked up family life

So, if he "can't not care" about a family member, that must mean he does care about a family member - and by your somewhat odd reasoning - and Americans that are not even related to him, right?

Ha ha...you know what i meant. But ya, i meant CAN NOT care less.

"The temporary closing of the public housing waiting list will allow the BHA to obtain from all current public housing applicants their choices for the site-based waiting lists that will exist for developments throughout the city. There are currently more than 22,000 applicants on the public housing waiting list."

Boston Housing Authority - Important Information regarding BHA Public Housing and Section 8 Waiting Lists

How did Obama's Aunt cut the line?

What @#$* part of "anti-Muslim" video do you not understand. Obama did not make and release this video. They are protesting because of the "anti-Muslim" video not Obama's policies that were repairing Bush's broken foreign policies. It's Bush's invasion of the Middle East that cause terrorist threats and Al Qaeda killing of the four americans. When the @@#$ are you going to stop blaming Obama for Bush's screw ups?

Why would Obama want to help a half brother who doesn't want any help, a brother who wants to make it on his own?

From August 21, 2008

"We have only met twice, once when I was five or six, and again in 2006," he said. " I cannot say that we are close, he probably does not even think about me. I am not going to start pestering him, I don't want to look to him for help, I want to achieve things for myself.

"I don't even tell people that I am related to Barack Obama, I don't want people here to be harassing me because they think I have money or influence. I have nothing like that, I am a person who likes to live quietly."

{George Hussein Obama}

Barack Obama is my inspiration, says lost brother - Telegraph

The party of personal responsibility approves of handouts when it becomes convenient to use against the president.

Forum List

Back