Obama's Hair Trigger should frighten us all

Palin was a real executive: a mayor then a Governor.

Do you even know what an executive is, I mean besides someone who exploits the proletarian?

Her time as mayor:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin#Mayor_of_Wasilla

Review: Palin left the town not only broke, but in massive debt. If she were a CEO of a company, she would of been fired. Not only this, but it's as if as a CEO she went and tried to get money from the government for her company. Are you suddenly a proponent of earmarks there Frank? After all, all I hear from you and your "Conservative" friends is that earmarks are wasteful spending. :eusa_think:

Palin's time as Governor:

She pals around with disgraced ex-senator and Pork King Ted Stevens.

In 2008, as a vice-presidential candidate, Palin characterized her position as having told Congress "thanks, but no thanks, on that bridge to nowhere." This angered some Alaskans in Ketchikan, who said that the claim was false and a betrayal of Palin's previous support for their community.[121]

This would be considered lying to the stockholders in order to try and appease would be investors.

And of course, she had a 93% approval rating on June 21, 2007. By June 18, 2009, it was only a 56% approval rating. It would of probably plummeted further if not for the whole resigning.

Would you hire someone who quit their last job without notice, randomly, and without no real good reason? I know I wouldn't.

So to say that Palin has executive leadership is laughable at best. If you think Obama would tear her apart on the quitting, just wait until you see what her fellow Republicans do in the primary.

Your hatred of Palin blinds you and your need to spew your hatred renders you totally ignorant.

The debt built a sports Stadium or do you believe all money comes from Obama's stash?

Frank, I would honestly drop the Palin thing in this thread. You are falling into Bert's deflection tactic. Whether Palin would make a good President or not is debatable but has NOTHING to do with Obama's performance. I prefer to see if Bert can honestly look at Obama in this thread if you please?

Your hatred of Palin blinds you and your need to spew your hatred renders you totally ignorant.

The debt built a sports Stadium or do you believe all money comes from Obama's stash?

Wait. I post nothing but facts and comparisons, and you make a emotional response lashing out by calling it "blind hatred"? :rofl:

The city is still in massive debt last I checked Frank.

Frank, I would honestly drop the Palin thing in this thread. You are falling into Bert's deflection tactic. Whether Palin would make a good President or not is debatable but has NOTHING to do with Obama's performance. I prefer to see if Bert can honestly look at Obama in this thread if you please?

Actually, it does. I'm willing to hear Frank out on his replacements for Obama. However, if the best he is offering up is Palin, then when he's talking about "lack of executive leadership" then it's a joke on his part.

Wait. I post nothing but facts and comparisons, and you make a emotional response lashing out by calling it "blind hatred"? :rofl:

Palin has nothing to do with Obama. You care to address my post Bert.

Actually, it does. I'm willing to hear Frank out on his replacements for Obama. However, if the best he is offering up is Palin, then when he's talking about "lack of executive leadership" then it's a joke on his part.

Except that everyone alive knows that Palin will not be the candidate in 2012 oh AND that is 2 years away and so has NOTHING to do with today.

Except that everyone alive knows that Palin will not be the candidate in 2012 oh AND that is 2 years away and so has NOTHING to do with today.

You seem to not to listen. Frank supports a Palin candidacy. If she is the candidate he is backing, then when he's bringing up Obama replacements, they should actually be better than Obama.

Now if he brought up someone like Gary Johnson, that's a Republican I can get behind.

This is hilarious coming from the guy who made this thread about how decisions of political dismissal will determine how he will act and use our military and nuclear capabilities too easily.

Still has a Sports Stadium too, paid for by the City

You first mentioned both Palin and Operation Wetback in this thread.

Deflection is the surest sign of defeat

Sadly Bert has chosen to try to disprove my theory that he's a smart kid and ignore the post in this thread which actually addresses why Obama is a bad leader.

Still has a Sports Stadium too, paid for by the City

Sure. This is odd. I'm debating fiscal responsibility with a guy who calls himself a Conservative and is suppose to be the definition of that. I guess it doesn't apply when it comes to America's #1 Hockey Mom, huh Frankie? ;)

Let's be honest about what happened here, Obama had Shirely Sherrod dispatched before any of the facts came in. Along with the BP Extortion, this is is now the second time the Community Organizer has decided to circumvent tradition, facts and all common sense to have an outcome that appeals to his absurd sense of importance and sensibilities.

Any normal person in any other organization would at least have had the common sense and courtesy to hear Sherrod's side of the story before taking action.

But Obama was in such a mad frenzy to paint the Tea Party as racists, he pulled the trigger without taking aim.

THIS IS THE SAME GUY IN CHARGE OF THE US MILITARY AND OUR NUCLEAR ARSENAL!

Does Obama "Fire! Ready.... meh....aim" strategy concern anyone else?

How do you know Obama directed the request for a resignation?

Proof?.. Link?

Sadly Bert has chosen to try to disprove my theory that he's a smart kid and ignore the post in this thread which actually addresses why Obama is a bad leader.

I seen your post, it's arrogant and condescending. You don't try to talk to me Conhog, you try to talk over me. There's a difference. You're not the first on here to try such a thing and you won't be the last.

This is hilarious coming from the guy who made this thread about how decisions of political dismissal will determine how he will act and use our military and nuclear capabilities too easily.

I made the thread because it's frightening to have a Narcissist with control of our nuclear weapons. God forbid some foreign power threatens, not the USA, but Obama's vanity -- WATCH OUT!

You first mentioned both Palin and Operation Wetback in this thread.

Deflection is the surest sign of defeat

Well hey, you're the one who's crying Obama's a bad leader. I gave you a perfect opportunity to give me some solutions. But no, you just rather bitch about Obama because you have no real solutions.

And yeah, I accomplished my goal by bringing up Operation Wetback. It got your ass back in that thread.

Let's be honest about what happened here, Obama had Shirely Sherrod dispatched before any of the facts came in. Along with the BP Extortion, this is is now the second time the Community Organizer has decided to circumvent tradition, facts and all common sense to have an outcome that appeals to his absurd sense of importance and sensibilities.

Any normal person in any other organization would at least have had the common sense and courtesy to hear Sherrod's side of the story before taking action.

But Obama was in such a mad frenzy to paint the Tea Party as racists, he pulled the trigger without taking aim.

THIS IS THE SAME GUY IN CHARGE OF THE US MILITARY AND OUR NUCLEAR ARSENAL!

Does Obama "Fire! Ready.... meh....aim" strategy concern anyone else?

How do you know Obama directed the request for a resignation?

Proof?.. Link?

Yeah, she must have watched Hannity and decided to resign.

I made the thread because it's frightening to have a Narcissist with control of our nuclear weapons. God forbid some foreign power threatens, not the USA, but Obama's vanity -- WATCH OUT!

Any evidence that we're in danger? You know, real proof, concrete facts?

I seen your post, it's arrogant and condescending. You don't try to talk to me Conhog, you try to talk over me. There's a difference. You're not the first on here to try such a thing and you won't be the last.

What the fuck is your problem Bert? That post is EXACTLY the same advice I would give my own son, who is around your age.

You really need to learn to accept constructive criticism young man. Especially when it's coupled with a compliment.

Jesus Christ , are you REALLY that fucking partisan that you can't at any point set your partisanship aside? In that case, fuck you I will never EVER attempt to open a civil dialogue with you again.

There is certainly nothing wrong with admitting that your lack of experience blinds you to certain truths.

A narcissist? Ah-huh. And you imply that Obama is thin-skinned enough that when say, Hugo Chavez or Kim Jong-il insults his dress sense or something superficial to hurt his 'vanity' that he'd use nuclear weapons in retaliation? Because there's no one around him to advise him about decisions on what to do or call him out on such stupid decisions that only mean bugger all to everyone.

Just go on and keep babbling away, Frank. That'll prove the hilarity I pointed out wrong.

Frank come on now, Obama is a horrible leader, but he isn't going to go nuclear on anyone. That's just as silly as Bert not admitting that he isn't a good leader.

Forum List

Back