Obama's Hair Trigger should frighten us all

Let's be honest about what happened here, Obama had Shirely Sherrod dispatched before any of the facts came in. Along with the BP Extortion, this is is now the second time the Community Organizer has decided to circumvent tradition, facts and all common sense to have an outcome that appeals to his absurd sense of importance and sensibilities.

Any normal person in any other organization would at least have had the common sense and courtesy to hear Sherrod's side of the story before taking action.

But Obama was in such a mad frenzy to paint the Tea Party as racists, he pulled the trigger without taking aim.

THIS IS THE SAME GUY IN CHARGE OF THE US MILITARY AND OUR NUCLEAR ARSENAL!

Does Obama "Fire! Ready.... meh....aim" strategy concern anyone else?

So who did he have assassinated? What countries did he bombed or invaded with only a the barest hint of evidence of why he should do so? Has he used military might in any situations that he really shouldn't have?

You're making a huge leap here from him acting in matters of politics in his cabinet to using military and nuclear arms too easily.

What does Operation Wetback have to do with the OP????
Someone's confused and I don't think Its' C-Frank.

Yes C-Frank, it is disconcerting that an inexperienced Chicago thug politico is in charge of our nuclear arsenal. Any Prez that blinks in the face of one media outlet, is, yes indeedee, a danger.

It speaks of Frank's lack of intelligence.

As for this, you know what? If Obama ends up starting World War 3 and kills us all, you can come on USMB and post that I was wrong and I'll agree. How's that sound? :)

Most 'mods' on here combine threads if they are repititious or speak to the same theme.
In the limited time I've been here, you are the first mod I've seen post an apple to an oranges topic in the same thread, to attempt to make a poster appear unintelligent.
No big deal, it was just confusing.
How's that sound? :)

I have to agree that so far this administration has shown a tendency to react to some situations before knowing what the facts were.

Then again they have been damned slow to react to other situations.

Over all, I give this administration a zero.

The right-wing propoganda machine that lies to the American people and tries to manipulate public opinion concerns me.

Welcome to the board...

I've been so afraid that we were getting none but rightwingers, more so as the President's poll numbers pale.

But here we have more canon fodder! Good to see you!

Now on to your silly post: "right-wing propoganda machine..."

Now, go right ahead and circle all the members of the "right-wing propoganda machine..."

Take your time......

Dan Rather, Katie Couric, Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, Edward R. Murrow, Ted Koppel, Andy Rooney, Leslie Stahl, George Stephanopoulos, Mike Wallace, Barbara Walters, Ed Bradley, Campbell Brown, Jack Cafferty, Walter Cronkite, Jim Lehrer, Roger Grimsby, Soledad O’Brien, Keith Olbermann, Cokie Roberts, Diane Sawyer, Bob Schieffer, Paula Zahn, Sam Donaldson, Brian Williams, Judy Woodruff, David Shuster, Bernard Shaw, Jessica Savitch, Harry Reasoner, Sally Quinn, Gwen Ifill, Douglas Kiker, Charles Kuralt, Roger Mudd, Robert MacNeil, Charles Osgood, Douglas Edwards, John Chancellor, Charles Gibson, Christiane Amanpour, Anderson Cooper, Ann Curry, Marvin Kalb, Bryant Gimbel, Andrea Mitchell, Jeanne Moos, Bill Schneider, Daniel Schoor, Richard Threlkeld, Jake Tapper, Ann Compton, Lester Holt, Michael Beschloss

All card-carrying liberals. So, which of them spread nasty notions about Democrats?
QED: the Smear Merchants cannot be right-wingers. Don’t get caught spreading that libel again!

Obama deserves ridicule here

To actually take anything that Fox News, Breitbart, Hannity, Limbaugh and Beck present as fact show poor judegement on his part. Make it clear now that Fox and their right wing lynch mob are anything more than News Entertainment, the Professional Wrestling of News

Last edited:
Dan Rather, Katie Couric, Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, Edward R. Murrow, Ted Koppel, Andy Rooney, Leslie Stahl, George Stephanopoulos, Mike Wallace, Barbara Walters, Ed Bradley, Campbell Brown, Jack Cafferty, Walter Cronkite, Jim Lehrer, Roger Grimsby, Soledad O’Brien, Keith Olbermann, Cokie Roberts, Diane Sawyer, Bob Schieffer, Paula Zahn, Sam Donaldson, Brian Williams, Judy Woodruff, David Shuster, Bernard Shaw, Jessica Savitch, Harry Reasoner, Sally Quinn, Gwen Ifill, Douglas Kiker, Charles Kuralt, Roger Mudd, Robert MacNeil, Charles Osgood, Douglas Edwards, John Chancellor, Charles Gibson, Christiane Amanpour, Anderson Cooper, Ann Curry, Marvin Kalb, Bryant Gimbel, Andrea Mitchell, Jeanne Moos, Bill Schneider, Daniel Schoor, Richard Threlkeld, Jake Tapper, Ann Compton, Lester Holt, Michael Beschloss

What an outstanding list of journalists when compared to Limbaugh, Palin, Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity and the Fox news bleach blonde of the month

What does Operation Wetback have to do with the OP????
Someone's confused and I don't think Its' C-Frank.

Yes C-Frank, it is disconcerting that an inexperienced Chicago thug politico is in charge of our nuclear arsenal. Any Prez that blinks in the face of one media outlet, is, yes indeedee, a danger.

I think it means modbert has a crush on Frank.

What an outstanding list of journalists when compared to Limbaugh, Palin, Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity and the Fox news bleach blonde of the month

So glad that you enjoyed the list...

unfortunately you have place the group in the wrong category.
The correct one is 'Amanuensis.'

Here we have a group of Democrat-liberal stenographers, who are the dutiful martinets of the left....
this is probably why the group brings a smile to your face.

Now to see their kind in action, let's move on to the Journolist listserv...

1. Daily Caller reporter Jonathan Strong lays out a strategy plotted by Journolist members to kill the Jeremiah Wright story during the 2008 primaries — and to smear Barack Obama’s critics as racists:

2. …videos surfaced of Obama’s pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, angrily denouncing whites, the U.S. government and America itself. Obama had once bragged of his closeness to Wright….in mid-April, 2008, at an ABC News debate moderated by Charlie Gibson and George Stephanopoulos. Gibson asked Obama why it had taken him so long – nearly a year since Wright’s remarks became public – to dissociate himself from them.

3. Watching this all at home were members of Journolist, a listserv comprised of several hundred liberal journalists, as well as like-minded professors and activists. The tough questioning from the ABC anchors left many of them outraged.

4. Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Independent urged his colleagues to deflect attention from Obama’s relationship with Wright by changing the subject. Pick one of Obama’s conservative critics, Ackerman wrote, “Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

5. Ackerman appealed to the other members of the Journolist group: “If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us. Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists. Ask: why do they have such a deep-seated problem with a black politician who unites the country? What lurks behind those problems? This makes *them* sputter with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction.”
Hot Air Daily Caller discovers Journolist plot to spike Wright story, smear conservatives as racists

Now, doesn't that kind of coordinated effort to subvert the truth and divide the nation make you proud?

Tell me, how often do you find youself just staring into the mirror, saying "where did I go wrong?"

So glad that you enjoyed the list...

unfortunately you have place the group in the wrong category.
The correct one is 'Amanuensis.'

Here we have a group of Democrat-liberal stenographers, who are the dutiful martinets of the left....
this is probably why the group brings a smile to your face.

Now to see their kind in action, let's move on to the Journolist listserv...

1. Daily Caller reporter Jonathan Strong lays out a strategy plotted by Journolist members to kill the Jeremiah Wright story during the 2008 primaries — and to smear Barack Obama’s critics as racists:

2. …videos surfaced of Obama’s pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, angrily denouncing whites, the U.S. government and America itself. Obama had once bragged of his closeness to Wright….in mid-April, 2008, at an ABC News debate moderated by Charlie Gibson and George Stephanopoulos. Gibson asked Obama why it had taken him so long – nearly a year since Wright’s remarks became public – to dissociate himself from them.

3. Watching this all at home were members of Journolist, a listserv comprised of several hundred liberal journalists, as well as like-minded professors and activists. The tough questioning from the ABC anchors left many of them outraged.

4. Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Independent urged his colleagues to deflect attention from Obama’s relationship with Wright by changing the subject. Pick one of Obama’s conservative critics, Ackerman wrote, “Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

5. Ackerman appealed to the other members of the Journolist group: “If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us. Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists. Ask: why do they have such a deep-seated problem with a black politician who unites the country? What lurks behind those problems? This makes *them* sputter with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction.”
Hot Air Daily Caller discovers Journolist plot to spike Wright story, smear conservatives as racists

Now, doesn't that kind of coordinated effort to subvert the truth and divide the nation make you proud?

Tell me, how often do you find youself just staring into the mirror, saying "where did I go wrong?"

Sorry PC...looks like a sideshow to me

The list of so called liberal journalists includes some of the finest journalists our country has ever produced

Care to list some distinguished right wing journalists?

Let's be honest about what happened here, Obama had Shirely Sherrod dispatched before any of the facts came in. Along with the BP Extortion, this is is now the second time the Community Organizer has decided to circumvent tradition, facts and all common sense to have an outcome that appeals to his absurd sense of importance and sensibilities.

Any normal person in any other organization would at least have had the common sense and courtesy to hear Sherrod's side of the story before taking action.

But Obama was in such a mad frenzy to paint the Tea Party as racists, he pulled the trigger without taking aim.

I assume you are a Republican. If so, how do you justify Bush's brash decision to invade Iraq on false premises?

Instead of condeming fox for continued fraud the Klansman take unsupported pot shots at Obama.

Now on to your silly post: "right-wing propoganda machine..."

If you want to claim that Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Coulter, now this Breitbart fool, and their hate-monger counterparts, are serious journalists, go right ahead. You'll be the one that has to defend it.

Have fun!

I assume you are a Republican. If so, how do you justify Bush's brash decision to invade Iraq on false premises?

Ask yourself how many times Bush attempted to get the UN to react to Iraq before he decided to invade.

Ask yourself how many times Bush attempted to get the UN to react to Iraq before he decided to invade.

The UN was right....Bush was a fucking idiot

The UN was right....Bush was a fucking idiot

This has been beat to death, I still believe we had every reason to go into Iraq. That does not mean I approve of the actions after the major battles were won and Saddam had been removed from power. Bush should have told Rumsfeld to shut up after the first 2 weeks.

Forum List

Back