Obama's Greatest Success!

His greatest success was drawing out all the racist into the light so the country can see the true and ongoing nature of that problem.

Blindboo said:
It is no secret, President Obama had to share it with no one.

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes." -- Walt Whitman

Blindboo said:
The underlying racism was boiling before the 2008 election but after the election, it boiled over
Yeah that generally happens when you turn up the heat instead of turning it down, way to go Chef Barack!

Now I'll be first to admit that I have been rather harsh on Barack Hussein Obama - branding Him a total failure.

But now let me admit I was wrong.

He did achieve ONE great success - but I haven't seen a word about in any American media. Perhaps modesty?

Anyway, I did come across several articles in European and Asoam media about His outstanding achievement. Here's just one of the accounts:

British Islamic State bomber was once detained at Guantanamo Bay, report claims

"A suicide bomber from the Islamic State group was a British citizen who had been released from Guantanamo Bay, a family member told The Times newspaper on Wednesday."

"The British fighter who IS claimed detonated a suicide bomb against Iraqi forces outside Mosul was named in British media as Jamal al-Harith, who was detained at the United States base between 2002 and 2004".

"An image released by IS and published on Monday by the SITE Intelligence Group was confirmed as al-Harith by his brother Leon Jameson."

“'It is him, I can tell by his smile. If it is true then I’ve lost a brother, so another family (member) gone,' Jameson told The Times."

Now, to satisfy those insatiable for links....here's another!

UK Citizen Launched Attack in Iraq Turns Out to Be Ex-Guantanamo Prisoner

Obama's greatest success?

Turning the country to vote for Trump.

Nah that was Russia's greatest success.......

Leaving....
The country better off than when he took over.

No more great recession
LOL, yeah that's generally the case when you paper over structural economic problems with $40 TRILLION in government spending $10 TRILLION of which is debt and rampant money supply expansion by the Central Bank, throwing other peoples money at problems is what gub'mint worshipers like President Nimrod and the Merry Band of Miscreants at the Federal Reserve do best, solving the actual underlying problems is quite a different matter.

Of course none of these douche bags were ever interested in solving the problems surrounding the massive misallocation of resources that led up to the last crisis, they were only concerned with papering them over so that they'd be long gone from office when the shit hits the fan and thus the blame will fall on someone Else's head.

"However conditions may be, it is certain that no manipulations of the banks can provide the economic system with capital goods. What is needed for a sound expansion of production is additional capital goods, not money or fiduciary media. The boom is built on the sands of banknotes and deposits. It must collapse." -- Ludwig Von Mises
They say another recession is coming. Who will you blame?

And I say Trump will spend way more than Obama did. Do you not think he's going to spend spend spend?

Report: Trump's Infrastructure Top 50 Priorities Cost $137.5B+

Maybe Trump will spend more than Obama. Time will tell.

But you can be sure of one thing: He will have a hell of a lot more to show fr it.

Really? You can be SURE of it? Putting a lot of pressure on yourselves. Lets see 3% growth. Not everyone is as confident as you are

Lowe's announces 525 layoffs; 430 at corporate office in Mooresville

MOORESVILLE, N.C. - Mooresville-based home improvement retailer Lowe’s announced Tuesday that it has laid off 525 employees, including approximately 430 from the corporate office in Mooresville.

Should be callled LESSVILLE.

Where are those 430 North Carolina employees going to go? Will they do better than they were doing at Lowes? Only time will tell. One thing you can be sure of is you will over exaggerate Trumps successes and minimize the bad news.

Forum List

Back