Obama's gonna win in November...

When one considers the differences between the (self) anointed one and that of the fool on the hill the differences are slim to none. However, the role government plays in one's life remains the only difference and remains the deciding factor. For those wishing for the government to wipe their ass and cover them from cradle to grave freedom is not the issue. Sad is it not, none is willing to face the reality and long term impact of reckless government spending, growth of government and impact it will have on the standard of living. It goes to show that when one is raised on a pacifier it's hard to break them the habit. But rest assure, when the dollar collapses, and it will, the people will have no one but themselves to blame.

i would vote for Dr. Paul. but, i will not be voting unless he runs as an independent. the GOP VS Democrat BS has gotten OLD. nothing is being done as the country continues to ROT. it makes me sick. :mad:

but as things now stand, Romney's got no more chance of winning the presidential election than a coupla other decent guys who went before him... Ford in '76... Dole in '96...

moreover, if either of the far-right nut-job magnets (Santorum and Gingrich)
Great ticket: Ford/Dole.

Neither Ford nor Dole was running against obama who will, by the time election day rolls around, be one of the most despised presidents in history. He has already eclipsed Carter. All obama has left is he's black. It was enough last time, not so much this time.

he's ONLY half Black..

i would vote for Dr. Paul. but, i will not be voting unless he runs as an independent. the GOP VS Democrat BS has gotten OLD. nothing is being done as the country continues to ROT. it makes me sick. :mad:

Yep, two fingers on the same hand, a corporate hand.......:redface:

Prediction: Obama's gonna get re-elected...

I would take that bet. Multi faced Romney sure aim't gonna do it.

gop-never-quits.gif

believe me, I don't want it to happen...

but as things now stand, Romney's got no more chance of winning the presidential election than a coupla other decent guys who went before him... Ford in '76... Dole in '96...

moreover, if either of the far-right nut-job magnets (Santorum and Gingrich) gets the nod, the GOP will embarrassingly crash and burn just as Goldwater did in '64...

lol... just now found this as I was lookin' through my old threads...

gotta say... sometimes I'd rather be proven wrong... :lol:

Forum List

Back