Obama's 'Going to Violate the Constitution, Unilaterally Lift the Debt Ceiling'

"Going to" violate the Constitution??? Obama already has with summary executions of American citizens without judicial review.

Terrorists are terrorists.

You take up arms against our country, watch the skies, fucker, because hell hath no furry like a strong U.S. President.

Look out, Texas, you're next.
No "arms" and still unconstitutional, moron.

We have three branches and zero kings.

"Commander-in-Chief", dumbfuck.

Finish high school, before you dare post a reply to me.

Last edited:

You take up arms against our country, watch the skies, fucker, because hell hath no furry like a strong U.S. President.

"Commander and Chief", dumbfuck.

No commander, in chief or otherwise, has any authority to summarily execute any US citizen when there is no imminent threat or outside of a combat zone, without judicial review.

Thank me later for educating your sorry ass on the basics of civics.

We have three branches and zero kings for a reason.

Idiot.

Last edited:
Last night, radio host Mark Levin said that President Obama plans to unilaterally and unconstitutionally lift the debt ceiling, thereby circumventing Congress and avoiding negotiations with them. Levin also stated that President Obama plans to play the “catch me if you can, take me to the court” game by taking this unilateral action, because he will be able to get away with it by the time it reaches the Supreme Court.

Well then, we have established the Mark Levin is either a fool or a liar. I'm glad you have brought this to our attention. I'll keep it in mind the next time the man says anything.

You and Sallow may have but I don't see anyone else agreeing with you. But I'm sure now that I said that...we will.

The president can't raise the debt ceiling. He does not have the authority to do so. It requires Congress. So anyone who says that he plans to do so unilaterally is either a fool or a liar.

Just out of curiosity, did you think that Mark Levin had become the personal confidant of Mr. Obama giving him a unique insight into the presidential plans? I guess the more appropriate question would be..., did you think?

Last edited:

It's "Commander IN Chief"

Moron.

pssst

it's commander in chief, clitwhistle

read a book

No commander, in chief or otherwise, has any authority to summarily execute any US citizen when there is no imminent threat or outside of a combat zone.

Idiot.

And that's not what happened.

al-Awlaki, like Osama Bin Laden before him, was directly involved in several plots against the American homeland, that, thankfully failed.

He was a wanted man. He chose not to answer warrants..and instead, fled to Yemen.

While plotting his next attack on America..he was killed.

And thankfully..any more plots against our country that would have been launched by this scumbag died along with him.

Thanks for playing.

There are door prizes.

Maybe if the Senate passed a budget, as did the House, and the President offers his budget too, we could do away with the debt ceiling. Everybody goes on record voting for or against. But since the Senate won't do it, seems to me this is a way to point out the obvious malfeasance on their part.

No commander, in chief or otherwise, has any authority to summarily execute any US citizen when there is no imminent threat or outside of a combat zone.

Idiot.

And that's not what happened.

al-Awlaki, like Osama Bin Laden before him, was directly involved in several plots against the American homeland, that, thankfully failed.

He was a wanted man. He chose not to answer warrants..and instead, fled to Yemen.

While plotting his next attack on America..he was killed.

And thankfully..any more plots against our country that would have been launched by this scumbag died along with him.

Thanks for playing.

There are door prizes.
OBL wasn't an American citizen. Just so you know.

No one...that's NO one...has the authority to summarily execute an American citizen when there is no imminent threat and outside of a combat zone, without judicial review.

The POTUS is not king, and our founders knew how to set up government where there is no concentration of power....ESPECIALLY where US citizens' lives are concerned.

It's unconstitutional.

Well then, we have established the Mark Levin is either a fool or a liar. I'm glad you have brought this to our attention. I'll keep it in mind the next time the man says anything.

You and Sallow may have but I don't see anyone else agreeing with you. But I'm sure now that I said that...we will.

The president can't raise the debt ceiling. He does not have the authority to do so. It requires Congress. So anyone who says that he plans to do so unilaterally is either a fool or a liar.

Just out of curiosity, did you think that Mark Levin had become the personal confidant of Mr. Obama giving him a unique insight into the presidential plans? I guess the more appropriate question would be..., did you think?

Listen you sarcastic douchebag. He explained it already and if you can't reply without the ad hominem attack, which I returned in kind, then don't bother to reply, to me at least.... at all.

As far as requiring being a confidant of Obama to speculate then you just about discounted about every media outlet and person, dipshit!

Last edited:
Maybe if the Senate passed a budget, as did the House, and the President offers his budget too, we could do away with the debt ceiling. Everybody goes on record voting for or against. But since the Senate won't do it, seems to me this is a way to point out the obvious malfeasance on their part.

That would be a nice solution. I don't think I am going to hold my breath though. It seems to me they are all far more concerned with maintaining their positions of power than in doing the job they are paid to do.

"Commander-in-Chief", dumbfuck.

Happy pappy?

Forum List

Back