Obama's global warming fraud is greeted with record cold temperatures.

And Anchorage is 32 degrees right now.

And you folks have had a few very warm days, also, this winter.

Here in Portland, Oregon, a nice warm 55 degrees, and the daffodils are blooming.

We're not there yet, it's only 19 degrees, but I'll take a winter like this every year. If this is global warming, climate change, or whatever, I'm all for promoting it. I only used my snowblower once this year and that was in the middle of last week. You don't know what hell is like until you've lived just south or east of the great lakes. Supposed to be 55 by Friday.

Well that discounts you from the discussion as you have no clue of the difference between Weather and Climate?

Once we thought you slow, now we know you are...
Thanks for that..

Liberal Dictionary:
=================================================
When it's colder than normal, that's weather.
When it warmer than normal, that's climate change.

No, you smug idiot, my point is that when celebrities preach about global warming and CONSTANTLY use their fuel-guzzling jet planes for completely trivial, wasteful purposes, that's called being a HYPOCRITE, you dumb, window-licking global warmer pompous ass!

Yep, they're hypocrites.

Now, what does the action of someone in Hollywood have to do with the science?

Oh, that's right. This is the evasion you're using to deflect from the science, which says you're a cult loony. No need to explain further, as everyone understands that.

Oh, so temperature has nothing to do with climate?!?

By the way, did you all see where Australia has cut its climate change research funding? It has scared the powers that be that it might have a ripple effect.
Australian cuts to climate change research may hit drive into Asia

Well that discounts you from the discussion as you have no clue of the difference between Weather and Climate?

Thanks for that..

Record heat, after manipulation. Record forest fires? They are small compared to end of the 19th century.Record strength storms? You mean there have never been any stronger storms? Seriously, they got ya by all the sensational headlines, knowing you wouldn't research it yourself. Just what they were hoping for.

I guess the record heat....four consecutive years, record forest fires, record strength storms etc. don't count for anything

4efba7b46a09f776f44b4f73cd359734808b53327b96b0c462e7bad26d279f9c.jpg

No, you smug idiot, my point is that when celebrities preach about global warming and CONSTANTLY use their fuel-guzzling jet planes for completely trivial, wasteful purposes, that's called being a HYPOCRITE, you dumb, window-licking global warmer pompous ass!

Yep, they're hypocrites.

Now, what does the action of someone in Hollywood have to do with the science?

Oh, that's right. This is the evasion you're using to deflect from the science, which says you're a cult loony. No need to explain further, as everyone understands that.

You're not making the slightest bit of sense; slamming celebrities for hypocrisy is NOT a denial of science since I personally don't care whether global warming exists or not - there's nothing I can do to change it even if it's completely real. You're the one deflecting because you can't stand me pointing out the phoniness & fanatical, despicable behavior of politicians & celebrities who are abnormally obsessed with the subject -- while contributing orders of magnitude more to "global warming" that I do. Hell, I don't even currently have a car so I imagine my carbon footprint is fairly tiny, as far as 1st-worlders go.

Record heat, after manipulation. Record forest fires? They are small compared to end of the 19th century.Record strength storms? You mean there have never been any stronger storms? Seriously, they got ya by all the sensational headlines, knowing you wouldn't research it yourself. Just what they were hoping for.

I guess the record heat....four consecutive years, record forest fires, record strength storms etc. don't count for anything

Hurricanes have been exceptionally mild and infrequent. Fires are not a measure of anything except fires. Temperatures have been flat or declining since 1998.

Liberal Dictionary:

No, we don't say that. You're just babbling again.

We point out that specific warm or cold spells are not relevant, and that it's the steadily increasing average temperatures that mean global warming.

And if you need that dumbed down more, I'm afraid you're out of luck. Some topics just can't be dumbed down to denier comprehension levels.

As far as this winter goes. Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 were, globally, the warmest months ever in the temperature record. The steady global warming is directly measured, which is why those who deny such data in favor of kook conspiracy theories are called "deniers".

Liberal Dictionary:

We point out that specific warm or cold spells are not relevant, and that it's the steadily increasing average temperatures that mean global warming.

And if you need that dumbed down more, I'm afraid you're out of luck. Some topics just can't be dumbed down to denier comprehension levels.

As far as this winter goes. Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 were, globally, the warmest months ever in the temperature record. The steady global warming is directly measured, which is why those who deny such data in favor of kook conspiracy theories are called "deniers".

In the 4.5 billion year history of the earth, climate has warmed & cooled hundreds, maybe thousands of times before us humans existed. Climate change has always been a natural function of this planet regardless of human beings. Yet life on earth has still carried on for at least 2 billion years throughout all these climate changes.

Liberal Dictionary:

No, actually, you don't do that. Whenever there's a hot spell or a hurricane, you blame climate change. Whenever there's a cold spell or a blizzard, you claim it's just weather, or you even have the temerity to blame it on climate change as well.

According to satellite data, Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 were far from the warmest months ever. You don't even know what the warmest months ever were because the record only goes back 180 years, and climate has been around for 4.5 billion years.

Ah, another thread illustrating how most deniers are so lackwitted, they believe global warming theory says it would never get cold again anywhere. But then, that's expected, as only the lowest of the low-information voters are gullible enough to get sucked into the that political cult. The actual cult is right-wing-frootloopism, with global warming denial just being one of the beliefs which is mandated for those cultists. Some of those denier cultists are so damn stupid, they're actually screaming that cooling means warming. Those who aren't 'tards understand that cooling doesn't mean warming, warming means warming.

Another example of prime denier cult stupidity is their "Somebody in Hollywood rode in a jet, therefore global warming is a fraud!' line of "reasoning". The conclusion does not follow from the premise, but then, these are deniers, so making sense is not the point for them. They're like fanatical Islamicists screaming "Allahu Ahkbar!". The point of it is not to make converts. The point of it is to get the other faithful hyped up, and to demonstrate to the other cultists that the speaker is loyal to the cult.

Finally, they're whining out some prime "Everything is faked!" bedwetting nonsense. But what else can the denier cultists do? All the data says deniers are just making stupid stories up in order to fit in with their cult. Being that truth is not an option for denier cultists, they have no choice but to endlessly invoke bizarre conspiracy theories to explain why reality keeps bitch-slapping them.
You don't even realize that you are a brainwashed doomsday cult member.

"Obama's global warming fraud is greeted with record cold temperatures."

lol

Such partisan stupidity and ignorance in one thread premise – well done; the president has nothing to do with the fact of climate change and record low temperatures are evidence of the existence of climate change.

Thanks for that..

They do this every winter.

That's because every winter is colder than the previous winter.

Prove it.
uah-satellite-temps-jpeg.jpg

Thank you for at least making the effort, but what you've posted is a snapshot of 35 years of weather. Nothing whatsoever to do with climate. And even in terms of weather, if you pulled back an additional 30 years, you'd find that winters in the Northeast in the 1950s were colder, and with much greater accumulations of snow, than in the 1970s.

Still talking about weather, though, not climate.

"Obama's global warming fraud is greeted with record cold temperatures."

lol

Such partisan stupidity and ignorance in one thread premise – well done; the president has nothing to do with the fact of climate change and record low temperatures are evidence of the existence of climate change.

Yep, if it's too warm outside, it's climate change, if it's too cold outside, it's climate change, if it's pretty much average, it's climate change.

Question: when is it NOT climate change?

Thanks for that..

They do this every winter.

That's because every winter is colder than the previous winter.

Prove it.
uah-satellite-temps-jpeg.jpg

Thank you for at least making the effort, but what you've posted is a snapshot of 35 years of weather. Nothing whatsoever to do with climate. And even in terms of weather, if you pulled back an additional 30 years, you'd find that winters in the Northeast in the 1950s were colder, and with much greater accumulations of snow, than in the 1970s.

Still talking about weather, though, not climate.

So, tell us, oh super intelligent lib (Wow! There's an oxymoron for you!). What is supposed to be the ideal average temperature for the earth?

Hurricanes have been exceptionally mild and infrequent. Fires are not a measure of anything except fires. Temperatures have been flat or declining since 1998.
Of course, if you really think that the Atlantic is the only ocean in the world, I suppose you have a point. However, in the bigger world, the Pacific has seen some record typhoons in the last few years.

Forum List

Back