Obama's glaring omissions in his speech

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Analysis: Obama doesn't mention Libyan rebels - Yahoo! News

I still fail to see what massacre his is stopping and they plan on arming the rebels? The jackass in the White House and his NATO allies/neocolonialists fail to realize that there already is a civil war in Libya, there is no possibility of one, there already is. Way to go Mr President, go ahead and arm the al-Qaida sympathizing, connected rebels.

So basically the speech was nothing but bullshit?

Basically thats what it was, plus full of senseless statements like "NATO is getting stronger and stronger" like what the hell is that supposed to mean? Why doesn't he check to see if the majority of Americans support this nonsense in Libya and their out right lies to support it.

It's all about the Oil. Anyone with even an ounce of common sense knows this. This War has absolutely nothing to do with "Protecting the poor Civilians." It's all just another big lie. But a 'D' is doing the bombing & killing this time so everything is just peachy for the corrupt MSM in this country. The American Electorate really has been thoroughly Dumbed-Down. The spin on this War is just ludicrous fiction. It really is so sad to see so many buy into such spin.

the clown doesn't care what we voters think because he knows what it best for us. It is a crying shame that the terrorist are smarter than our Harvard graduate. Doesn't speak well for Harvard.

It's all about the Oil. Anyone with even an ounce of common sense knows this. This War has absolutely nothing to do with "Protecting the poor Civilians." It's all just another big lie. But a 'D' is doing the bombing & killing this time so everything is just peachy for the corrupt MSM in this country. The American Electorate really has been thoroughly Dumbed-Down. The spin on this War is just ludicrous fiction. It really is so sad to see so many buy into such spin.

Be calm my friend he is the ONE after alll......Yes the heady day's of RAGE against attacking those innocent Muslims by Bush have come and gone No longer does the Left even question what they are told. Hypocrisy indeed.

So basically the speech was nothing but bullshit?

Basically thats what it was, plus full of senseless statements like "NATO is getting stronger and stronger" like what the hell is that supposed to mean? Why doesn't he check to see if the majority of Americans support this nonsense in Libya and their out right lies to support it.

From what I been reading NATO is actually getting more and more disorganized and the US will be doing the lions share of the work, makes no damn sense.:cuckoo:

Analysis: Obama doesn't mention Libyan rebels - Yahoo! News

I still fail to see what massacre his is stopping and they plan on arming the rebels? The jackass in the White House and his NATO allies/neocolonialists fail to realize that there already is a civil war in Libya, there is no possibility of one, there already is. Way to go Mr President, go ahead and arm the al-Qaida sympathizing, connected rebels.

Vote for him again next year.

Forum List

Back