Obama's girlfriend was a "composite"... WTF?

Why is it some people who are not black think black people should not have any anger about how history has treated their people?

Just Like Obama said Jews are allowed to make angry jokes about their history so why not black people?

Because anger and bitterness burns the soul. Every ethnicity, race throughout the annals of history has endured the dark side of humanity at one point in time.

That it does. So why do you insist on carrying it.

From ' Dreams from My Father'

"One night I took her to see a new play by a black playwright. It was a very angry play, but very funny. Typical black American humor. The audience was mostly black, and everybody was laughing and clapping and hollering like they were in church. After the play was over, my friend started talking about why black people were so angry all the time. I said it was a matter of remembering—nobody asks why Jews remember the Holocaust, I think I said—and she said that’s different, and I said it wasn’t, and she said that anger was just a dead end. We had a big fight, right in front of the theater. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t be black, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough."

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black play] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

Jeez... is there anything about this man that is "real"?

I like the concept of doing composites of all my old girlfriends!
My composite would be,,she was beautiful with a killer body and an expansive mind. She loved sex and would do whatever pleased me, that made her happy with a sense of fulfillment. She cooked some fabulous meals as she was a gourmet chef, but also a great business woman and also intellectual. She had blue eyes and black hair she was Hispanic, Swedish and Asian. Her breath was like a Springtime Martini. Her favorite music was Pink Floyd Blues.

Now the above is a composite of all the best of all the women I loved. It's like my wet dream of the perfect woman. I think Obama is on to something.

Just looked in the mirror..........I'm still not black!!!! AHHH!!! I cant stop crying!

The whole thing is wierd.

In all this time, not one person has stepped forward to explain what it was like being a pal with Barack Obama in Hawaii.

Not one person has stepped forward to testify to activities shared with him at Columbia. I don't believe there has been a single interview with anybody who even remembers him at Columbia.

His social life at Harvard seems to be a blank. No girl friends who admit they dated him. Not one expose on anybody he went out with at any time?

It's like his entire life is a printed resume of credentials with absolutely no social or business life at all other than what he wrote in his books, much of which has been called into question.

Very strange.

Kind of Manchurian if ya ask me
:eusa_eh:

Chinese?:confused:

Sure, why not? It makes for a more diverse politburo ( Политбюро)

"One night I took her to see a new play by a black playwright. It was a very angry play, but very funny. Typical black American humor. The audience was mostly black, and everybody was laughing and clapping and hollering like they were in church. After the play was over, my friend started talking about why black people were so angry all the time. I said it was a matter of remembering—nobody asks why Jews remember the Holocaust, I think I said—and she said that’s different, and I said it wasn’t, and she said that anger was just a dead end. We had a big fight, right in front of the theater. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t be black, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough."

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black play] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

My composite would be,,she was beautiful with a killer body and an expansive mind. She loved sex and would do whatever pleased me, that made her happy with a sense of fulfillment. She cooked some fabulous meals as she was a gourmet chef, but also a great business woman and also intellectual. She had blue eyes and black hair she was Hispanic, Swedish and Asian. Her breath was like a Springtime Martini. Her favorite music was Pink Floyd Blues.

Now the above is a composite of all the best of all the women I loved. It's like my wet dream of the perfect woman. I think Obama is on to something.

I'm with you, I was just talking about combining a few of the women I slept with and creating into 1 really hot smoking girlfriend to keep all to myself.:eusa_pray:

In 2020, liberals will be doing a composite of Barack Obama. He will become the greatest president, who united the nation, stopped all wars, ended hunger, balanced the budget, made racism vanish, healed sick puppies............and only if the 8 year rule of Mitt Romney hadn't happened, American in 2021 would have such a better future!

Does she have a sister?
:wink_2:

Not a fan of him or his book. Wouldn't use it to line the bird cage.

It just seems like such a non-story this late into the game.

Some on the right are yelling at the left for deflecting from Obama's record oby attacking Romney's sons for not serving, or some other non-political issue.

To go after Obama because some people don't understand creative/artistic license is silly.

There's plenty of policy issues to after the man for.

How long has this book been out? And Politico just got around to reading the Introduction.
I'm all a tingle in anticipation of the next bombshell they may find in the 1st Chapter.

:lol:

I just got tired of the same old BS about Osama... thought I'd pick at a sore spot for a bit.

Plus its good fun :cool:

My cheekbones are'nt high enough to pick at native americans in his regime :cheeky-smiley-018:

We're still cool.

Just don't want to see you getting broad-brushed.
:cool:

Thanks... Im just having some fun for a lil bit.
:eusa_shifty:

Just looked in the mirror..........I'm still not black!!!! AHHH!!! I cant stop crying!

81607744.gif

Obama:

I'm with you, I was just talking about combining a few of the women I slept with and creating into 1 really hot smoking girlfriend to keep all to myself.:eusa_pray:

obama's composite girlfriend is a racist who cries because she can't be black. That's the difference between his deranged mind and your normal mind.

Does she have a sister?

I'm sorry, that's a "don't ask, don't tell" kinda question. I refuse to answer as the answer may get me in trouble with two of the women that were included in my composite and also their sisters. :evil: Trust me with what I'm telling you.

*ahem*
Obama pre-warned, in the Introduction of the book, that some characters were 'composites'.

:eusa_whistle:

"Composite character" is the heart and soul of a novel (you know a FICTION) that the author wants to pass off as fact.

So much for the credibility of Obama.

And while we are on the subject how come it took three years after the publishing of the so-called best seller "Dreams From My Father" to realize that Obama - by his own words - ate dog meat?

How come none of the millions who bought, read and enjoyed his so-called "autobiography", penned (pecked on computer keyboard) by some unknown author ever read and mentioned that the President is a connoisseur of exotic meats not available to decent, ordinary citizens?

Perhaps, because nobody wanted to hear or care about the words of a known liar?

In all this time, not one person has stepped forward to explain what it was like being a pal with Barack Obama in Hawaii.

Not one person has stepped forward to testify to activities shared with him at Columbia. I don't believe there has been a single interview with anybody who even remembers him at Columbia.

His social life at Harvard seems to be a blank. No girl friends who admit they dated him. Not one expose on anybody he went out with at any time?

It's like his entire life is a printed resume of credentials with absolutely no social or business life at all other than what he wrote in his books, much of which has been called into question.

Very strange.
I have read some accounts in the past, Foxfyre, but it's been some time back and stuff like that gets shunted to file 13 fast by the leftist media. My recollection of it has been his friends noticed nothing remotely remarkable about him or his scholarship before high school. OTOH, I've read accounts that his mother intentionally placed him under tutelage of a leftist black man with anger issues toward the white community to help him assimilate into culture better. Since I don't know where I was reading, I'll just have to chalk it up to hearsay, but people have come forward and made sundry claims of being a fellow student in high school in Hawaii.

Does she have a sister?

I'm sorry, that's a "don't ask, don't tell" kinda question. I refuse to answer as the answer may get me in trouble with two of the women that were included in my composite and also their sisters. :evil: Trust me with what I'm telling you.

So you really are a greedy bastard. Just own it. No harm in being honest, sir.

Does she have a sister?

I like the way you think.:cool:

Very strange.
I have read some accounts in the past, Foxfyre, but it's been some time back and stuff like that gets shunted to file 13 fast by the leftist media. My recollection of it has been his friends noticed nothing remotely remarkable about him or his scholarship before high school. OTOH, I've read accounts that his mother intentionally placed him under tutelage of a leftist black man with anger issues toward the white community to help him assimilate into culture better. Since I don't know where I was reading, I'll just have to chalk it up to hearsay, but people have come forward and made sundry claims of being a fellow student in high school in Hawaii.

Yes, I have read those brief blurbs too. Those who remember him as "Barry Soetero" and others who say they remember him as "Barry Obama" but nobody who mentions dating him, going to parties, playing ball or surfing or going to movies or dragging Main or whatever with him. It's like he has never ever had a girlfriend--not even a romance with Michelle--and has never had a best friend.

Forum List

Back