Obama's girlfriend was a "composite"... WTF?

I'm crying. I feel like Obama's girlfriend. I, too, cant be black!!!!! I can only be what I am, this evil, pale, white devil!!! I can't do it!!

*ahem*
Obama pre-warned, in the Introduction of the book, that some characters were 'composites'.

:eusa_whistle:

Did he specify which ones?

"Some of what I wrote here is bullshit, but I won't tell you which parts. You'll just have to guess."

*ahem*
Obama pre-warned, in the Introduction of the book, that some characters were 'composites'.

If one part is fiction, then the whole book is fiction.

Not a fan of him or his book. Wouldn't use it to line the bird cage.

It just seems like such a non-story this late into the game.

Some on the right are yelling at the left for deflecting from Obama's record by attacking Romney's sons for not serving, or some other non-political issue.

To go after Obama because some people don't understand creative/artistic license is silly.

There's plenty of policy issues to after the man for.

How long has this book been out? And Politico just got around to reading the Introduction.
I'm all a tingle in anticipation of the next bombshell they may find in the 1st Chapter.

:lol:

Last edited:
The whole thing is wierd.

In all this time, not one person has stepped forward to explain what it was like being a pal with Barack Obama in Hawaii.

Not one person has stepped forward to testify to activities shared with him at Columbia. I don't believe there has been a single interview with anybody who even remembers him at Columbia.

His social life at Harvard seems to be a blank. No girl friends who admit they dated him. Not one expose on anybody he went out with at any time?

It's like his entire life is a printed resume of credentials with absolutely no social or business life at all other than what he wrote in his books, much of which has been called into question.

Very strange.

Kind of Manchurian if ya ask me
:eusa_eh:

As John F'n Kerry would say about her, "She was for marring Obamination before she was against it."

Nany Pelosi commented on this woman, "You have to wait to see what she looks like under those clothes to find out what she has for you."

Joe Biden said, "This is a big fucking deal, uh-huh. Oh, what woman?"

gee imagine him not wanting to tell WHO actually he had that converstaion with.

It would have ruined her life.

Hell I am white and have had that converstaion with people

I'm sure you and the little voices have had lots of converstaions.....

Why is it some people who are not black think black people should not have any anger about how history has treated their people?

That's not the issue. The issue is that Obama wrote fiction in his biography so as to present us with a mental fantasy of self-righteousness where he gets to write the script to his liking.

He is making up his life!

It is bogus and people have had their Pulitzers revoked for doing the identical thing.

He's making up his life to provide justification for all that black anger because he possibly never found any.

From ' Dreams from My Father'

"One night I took her to see a new play by a black playwright. It was a very angry play, but very funny. Typical black American humor. The audience was mostly black, and everybody was laughing and clapping and hollering like they were in church. After the play was over, my friend started talking about why black people were so angry all the time. I said it was a matter of remembering—nobody asks why Jews remember the Holocaust, I think I said—and she said that’s different, and I said it wasn’t, and she said that anger was just a dead end. We had a big fight, right in front of the theater. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t be black, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough."

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black play] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

Jeez... is there anything about this man that is "real"?

Congradulations on your submission for today's Rightwing "Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel" Thread of the Day.

What do I win??? :happy-1:
I, an American patriot, bless thee, The Infidel, with the gratitude of the American public for exposing baloney perpetrated on the internet against the Republic's people by interlopers who hold fast to their ministers who damn America with angry words of division and asset manipulation toward obtaining freebies for themselves and not others. :D

Last edited:
*ahem*

Some on the right are yelling at the left for deflecting from Obama's record oby attacking Romney's sons for not serving, or some other non-political issue.

To go after Obama because some people don't understand creative/artistic license is silly.

How long has this book been out? And Politico just got around to reading the Introduction.
I'm all a tingle in anticipation of the next bombshell they may find in the 1st Chapter.

I just got tired of the same old BS about Osama... thought I'd pick at a sore spot for a bit.

Plus its good fun :cool:

My cheekbones are'nt high enough to pick at native americans in his regime :cheeky-smiley-018:

The girfriend was a composite of every white woman he ever went out with and imbued with his own perceptions of racism. It never occurred to him that if a white girl went out with him she likely wasn't a racist. If she didn't adopt black anger she was a racist. It wasn't good enough.

No woman ever said "she'd be black if she could". That's what he wanted them to say. Underneath all the oily exterior obama is a lock kneed racist.

I wish I could create a composite of some of the women I been with, she'd be a total freak.

In reality, most of Obamination's past is all made up.

You can't find many friends from HS through college that can talk much about him.

You can't find many college professors that taught him or later worked with him.

He was a self-centered loner that was pushed to the front of the political debate because he was a black male that spoke "decent English" according to Joe Biden. He also didn't have a criminal record, or that is what we've been told.

So inventing girlfriends to prop up his "miracle" life is par for the course. He is a loser with a lot of loser groupies defending him on TV and on the internet.

I'm crying. I feel like Obama's girlfriend. I, too, cant be black!!!!! I can only be what I am, this evil, pale, white devil!!! I can't do it!!

Its OK.... we are here for you buc

Thanks. Its just hard, ya know? I mean, today I was watching a Katt Williams stand-up DVD. It was great. "Typical black humor", ya know? All those black people were clapping and laughing, and "hollering like they were in church". And all I could think was, I'm just a typical white person. I can't be black. I would if I could, but I can't. I'm just me, and I cant stop crying.:( Maybe....just maybe.....my vote for Obama will be redemption for my whiteness.

The whole thing is wierd.

In all this time, not one person has stepped forward to explain what it was like being a pal with Barack Obama in Hawaii.

Not one person has stepped forward to testify to activities shared with him at Columbia. I don't believe there has been a single interview with anybody who even remembers him at Columbia.

His social life at Harvard seems to be a blank. No girl friends who admit they dated him. Not one expose on anybody he went out with at any time?

It's like his entire life is a printed resume of credentials with absolutely no social or business life at all other than what he wrote in his books, much of which has been called into question.

Very strange.

Kind of Manchurian if ya ask me
:eusa_eh:

Chinese?:confused:

Some on the right are yelling at the left for deflecting from Obama's record oby attacking Romney's sons for not serving, or some other non-political issue.

I just got tired of the same old BS about Osama... thought I'd pick at a sore spot for a bit.

Plus its good fun :cool:

My cheekbones are'nt high enough to pick at native americans in his regime :cheeky-smiley-018:

We're still cool.

Just don't want to see you getting broad-brushed.
:cool:

*ahem*

Some on the right are yelling at the left for deflecting from Obama's record by attacking Romney's sons for not serving, or some other non-political issue.

Yes there are plenty of policy issues to go after the man for. But it is also our last chance to actually vet him as that has yet to be done. And the enigma of the 'composite girlfriend' is just the tip of the iceberg on that. It has nothing to do with poetic license. It has everything to do with the illusion that has been created around a man that may be just that: illusion.

We have yet another Presidential election coming up in November. If we conservatives again allow the Left to 'shame' us into not pursuing the nagging questions that remain unanswered to this day or not trusting our instincts to research further who this man is, we will likely find out in a second term, unencumbered by the need to campaign, exactly who we have elected. And we very well may not like it at all.

Even more important than the policies may be unspoken motives for the policies and the intention to use them for other purposes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back