Obama's Ghadafi Duck dilemma....What does he do?

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Obama has a real dilemma here, and a chance to finally show some real leadership. It sounds as though ALL the evidence necessary to prove the Duck directly ordered the Pam Am 103 bombing is in, courtesy of a now defected member of his inner circle......Obviously, something has to be done about this. We can't just brush it off and hope he just goes away into exile. This would send a very clear message to those who continue to look for ways to attack us that we are weak. Particurly to fellow leaders like Ohmygodineedajob. We need to make it clear that even if it takes years, we will bring you to justice for even one american citizen lost to terrorism......He has a few options:

1) Look straight into the camera and tell the Duck to step down and turn himself over to american authorities, immediately, or else.
2) Send in special op's and either kill him, or capture him. If his sorry as is captured, he takes that long ride to Gitmo. He needs to be treated like any other terrorist.
3) Try and infiltrate his security forces and work a deal to isolate him, so that we can park a cruise missile in his pup tent.
4) Work with other countries to offer him exile, and then turn him over to US authorities.

These are really his most viable options. It's being reported that Al qaeda has now made their way into Libya. They want the Ducks head on a platter for providing intelligence against them. That cannot happen.

What say all of you.....Any other options that can be put forth?

Stay out trolls.....This is a serious issue.

Last edited:
Obama has a real dilemma here, and a chance to finally show some real leadership. It sounds as though ALL the evidence necessary to prove the Duck directly ordered the Pam Am 103 bombing is in, courtesy of a now defected member of his inner circle......Obviously, something has to be done about this. We can't just brush it off and hope he just goes away into exile. This would send a very clear message to those who continue to look for ways to attack us that we are weak. Particurly to fellow leaders like Ohmygodineedajob. We need to make it clear that even if it takes years, we will bring you to justice for even one american citizen lost to terrorism......He has a few options:

1) Look straight into the camera and tell the Duck to step down and turn himself over to american authorities, immediately, or else.
2) Send in special op's and either kill him, or capture him. If his sorry as is captured, he takes that long ride to Gitmo. He needs to be treated like any other terrorist.
3) Try and infiltrate his security forces and work a deal to isolate him, so that we can park a cruise missile in his pup tent.
4) Work with other countries to offer him exile, and then turn him over to US authorities.

These are really his most viable options. It's being reported that Al qaeda has now made their way into Libya. They want the Ducks head on a platter for providing intelligence against them. That cannot happen.

What say all of you.....Any other options that can be put forth?

Stay out trolls.....This is a serious issue.

Appoint him 'Civility Czar'.

Heck, he has already run the UN Human Rights Commission.

Ghadafi Duck

shit man, you made me spit beer all over me monitor. that's just wrong.

Ghadafi Duck

Sorry Willow....:razz:

Seriously, just listen to him speak......Ever been to a lake where there always seems to be that one pain in the ass duck that floats just off shore out of reach, and quacks incessently at you for hours on end?

He's like a damn duck!

Ghadafi Duck

Sorry Willow....:razz:

Seriously, just listen to him speak......Ever been to a lake where there always seems to be that one pain in the ass duck that floats just off shore out of reach, and quacks incessently at you for hours on end?

He's like a damn duck!

And evidently, it is hunting season right now.

Forum List

Back