Obama's Gestapo!

Wow

Rookie
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
Obama wants a Military style Govt. police force to keep American citizen dissenters silent through force and intimidation. How many Gulags will Obama build to jail American dissenters?

Link to video of speech American Thinker Blog: Another inconvenient truth down the Obama Memory Hole

July 17, 2008
Thomas Lifson

The staggering implications of another embarrassing Obama statement would remain unexplored, with the public record obscured, were it not for a video clip of one of his speeches posted to the web and alert internet journalists. As first developed by World Net Daily's Joseph Farah, the story is about what the candidate said in Colorado Springs on July 2nd:
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Obama wants a Military style Govt. police force to keep American citizen dissenters silent through force and intimidation. How many Gulags will Obama build to jail American dissenters?

Link to video of speech American Thinker Blog: Another inconvenient truth down the Obama Memory Hole

July 17, 2008
Thomas Lifson

The staggering implications of another embarrassing Obama statement would remain unexplored, with the public record obscured, were it not for a video clip of one of his speeches posted to the web and alert internet journalists. As first developed by World Net Daily's Joseph Farah, the story is about what the candidate said in Colorado Springs on July 2nd:
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

You mean like a militia? Civilian military? Stupid founders and their gestapo techniques :cuckoo:

• Banned
You mean like a militia? Civilian military? Stupid founders and their gestapo techniques :cuckoo:
Are you talking about the "existing" National Guard or the right for each qualified citizen to bare arms, those militias?

Obama is against a civilian militia, he did not support the Supreme Court knocking down gun bans.

Obama "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set."
What in the hell does Obomber think the Military is to be used for?
What in the hell are Obamas' campaign's military objectives?

It can only be a secret police organization.

Are you talking about the "existing" National Guard or the right for each qualified citizen to bare arms, those militias?

Obama is against a civilian militia, he did not support the Supreme Court knocking down gun bans.

Obama "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set."
What in the hell does Obomber think the Military is to be used for?
What in the hell are Obamas' campaign's military objectives?

It can only be a secret police organization.

Ya know I get tired of your crap. Where do you get this stuff from?

A single line about needing more than the army and you morph it into a secret police. I am sure he means some kind of civilian Government force, I have no doubt it would be unneeded. But please, try and be sane, perhaps see a doctor, get some medication for that Paranoia. You make us all look bad.

• Banned

A single line about needing more than the army and you morph it into a secret police. I am sure he means some kind of civilian Government force, I have no doubt it would be unneeded. But please, try and be sane, perhaps see a doctor, get some medication for that Paranoia. You make us all look bad.
Maybe you missed it?
I asked several questions and left it open to debate.
I noticed you could not answer any of the questions nor did you choose to debate the issue.
Instead, you chose to make a personal insult, when you could have ignored my post.
Care to explain why?

I think you are right.

I think WOW works for the Obama campaign.

I think you are right.

I think WOW works for the Obama campaign.

I believe I said this exact same thing in a thread about 2 days ago. He retarded arguments make conservatives look bad, and feed the stereo typing. Please stop trying to help WOW you are not :)

Then what could this civilian government force possibly be for it to help
" to achieve the national security objectives we've set." ?
Paper pushers and lawyers ?

Wow wrote, quoting the article:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we do have BLACKWATER...

Then what could this civilian government force possibly be for it to help
Paper pushers and lawyers ?
You will not get an answer.

These people must be under the media's Obama spell.

If you question Obama, you are a racist.

Wow wrote, quoting the article:
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set."

Well, we do have BLACKWATER...
Hahahaha Liberals would have a heart attack.

Obama said:
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set.

Okay, with you so far. The military is vital but there are necessary jobs like diplomacy, spying, security at civilian places like airports, and in-U.S. law enforcement that must be handled by other organizations.

We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Wait, what? As powerful and well-funded as the most powerful and well-funded armed forces on Earth? To do what, exactly? What would this force do that we don't already have people doing, and why would they need to be (1) a single unified force and (2) a juggernaut like unto the U.S. military?

That sounds both crazy and scary.

As you may recall, Bush has been called a chimp for 7 years.

Treat others as you would like to be treated. :tongue:

Though others on here may find it hard to believe, you still didn't answer my question, just deflected it.

Shocking!

Forum List

Back