Obama's Gestapo TV NBC and Dick Wolf Use 'Law & Order' to Attack O'Reilly, Beck

=rdean;1798781]Uh huh. If the right wing controlled media ............Iraq ......Iraq .......Republicans .........John McCain... veteran..... BOTTOM Keating 5. the right wing controlled media ...... right wing institution.... Remember Katrina? black, you were a "looter", white, you were a "finder"......The right wing ...media biased.... The truth is, the media IS biased, towards the right.....Republican party. They believe.....

Here's the entire jist of rdeans lame ass post....

Uh huh. If the right wing controlled media was so "liberal", we wouldn't have invaded Iraq because they knew that Iraq had almost no industry and that nearly the entire generation of young men had been wiped out by an 8 year war with Iran.

Most Republicans didn't even know John McCain had been rated by veterans groups at 20% and given a grade of "D" or that he graduated 5th from the BOTTOM out of a class of 899. Keating 5. Yet, the right wing controlled media went on endlessy about Wright and Ayers. Never even reporting that Wright spent six years in the military or recieved 3 White House commendations or Ayers served on a seperate board than Obama at a VERY right wing institution. Or the day Obama went to Ayers house for a fundraiser, he went to 20 OTHER houses that same day.

Remember Katrina? If you were black, you were a "looter", but if you were white, you were a "finder".

Blacks are Looters and Whites are Finders

The right wing has done a fantastic job accusing the media of being biased and acting the injured party. They are like that bird that pretends it has the injured wing. The truth is, the media IS biased, towards the right.

Does anyone really believe that Obama has so much control over the media? I mean outside the Republican party. They believe whatever they told to believe.

Mayor: Obama Purposely Blocked "Peanuts" - CBS News

Try and stay focused - the thread is about a Law & Order episode claiming that the three hosts mentioned advocate killing illegal immigrants.

The thread isn't about me, GT. It is about whether or not it is appropriate for Wolf to use the L&O series to 'suggest' that Rush, O'Reilly and Beck are promoting killing illegals. Which is what the script of the episode highlighted suggests.

I am actually surprised that you and Jillian think that's okay.... both of you are more intelligent than some of the more rabid whiners on the left.... as am I more intelligent than the rabid whiners on the right. See what I'm saying?

I support the arts in any format, political or otherwise. Yes, yes I do.

I'm not 100% certain you are is my issue. I'm usually on-point, but you threw me. I thought you were level headed at first but instead you go post in and post out about "liberals" and the "left" as though it's some invisible unified entity that all think hear see speak and breath the same. It's ridiculous on its face, but IOW...you .....STILL DO IT.

If that went away, I'd say you're alright.

You didn't look at it, did ya? Not once is it claimed that Obama did anything.... They're hammering Dick Wolf (Producer of Law & Order) for portraying Rush, Beck and O'Reilly as anti immigrants.

So they're hammering him for making note of a belief that the triad actually holds?

Happily, no one watchs NBC anyway - and who the fuck watchs the crap that passes for 'Law & Order' nowadays. Pathetic same old, same old tv. Made by lefties for lefties crap.

Pretty sure it's the cons who are big fans of the crime and punishment circle jerk fantasies.

Forum List

Back