Obama's Gestapo TV NBC and Dick Wolf Use 'Law & Order' to Attack O'Reilly, Beck

Laura Ingraham is correct. and the little cry babies on the left come in here and cry that their sensitivities have been hurt,, after the support crap like this.. oh boo hoo. want to lecture conservatives on "good manners."

Last edited:
Poor babies....everyone is picking on BO, and Beck

Not fair

I don't know what the fuck kind of Cerael you fellers eat.

Maybe, just maybe, the writer of the show is just a leftist and hates O'Reilly and Beck?

naw, naw......not juicy enough. Obama had to have sent down an ORDER! for Law and Order to be written in such a light. giggle. giggle. tear, cwy.

Maybe, just maybe, the writer of the show is just a leftist and hates O'Reilly and Beck?

naw, naw......not juicy enough. Obama had to have sent down an ORDER! for Law and Order to be written in such a light. giggle. giggle. tear, cwy.

You didn't look at it, did ya? Not once is it claimed that Obama did anything.... They're hammering Dick Wolf (Producer of Law & Order) for portraying Rush, Beck and O'Reilly as anti immigrants.

Happily, no one watchs NBC anyway - and who the fuck watchs the crap that passes for 'Law & Order' nowadays. Pathetic same old, same old tv. Made by lefties for lefties crap.

You didn't look at it, did ya? Not once is it claimed that Obama did anything.... They're hammering Dick Wolf (Producer of Law & Order) for portraying Rush, Beck and O'Reilly as anti immigrants.

Happily, no one watchs NBC anyway - and who the fuck watchs the crap that passes for 'Law & Order' nowadays. Pathetic same old, same old tv. Made by lefties for lefties crap.

Obama's implicated in the thread title and admittingly, I've been on a shut-the-fuck-up-about-harping-on-Obama binge because 90% of it I've found to be bullshit through my own independant research off of partisan give each other reach-arounds sites. It's tired as fuck.

YOur right Cali. I used to watch Law and Order but haven't done so for quite some time. Same old, Same old.

Wolf is a lefty and always has been one. The fact that he uses his TV show to forward his leftist views is no big surprse. Don't think to many are watching.

Video: Long have entertainment venues been used as propaganda machines and as O'Reilly points out NBC is propaganda central in the USA but also has the lowest ratings. Laura Ingram notes that it is quite purposeful and by no means an accident!
Dittos Rush!: Obama's Gestapo TV NBC and Dick Wolf Use 'Law & Order' to Attack O'Reilly, Beck and Limbaugh!

I don't mind SNL doing a comedy skit on politiicans, as long as it is done in taste and it does not involve attacking or poking fun at any of the politician's kids.

This guy is way over the top, but for those who live and die by that show, they may just tune into Rush, O'Reilly etc to find out what is really going on. It just spurns curiousity. When that happens they will find out differently and will probably keep watcing O'Reilly.
O'Reilly is fuming mad, he was having a hard time containing himself on this issue last night.

Obama's implicated in the thread title and admittingly, I've been on a shut-the-fuck-up-about-harping-on-Obama binge because 90% of it I've found to be bullshit through my own independant research off of partisan give each other reach-arounds sites. It's tired as fuck.

Yea, it's a headline.... headlines are to grab the readers' attention. That's standard. The actual content is about the whiny leftie Wolf and his using his crap tv show to bad mouth O'Reilly, Beck and Limbaugh.

Video: Long have entertainment venues been used as propaganda machines and as O'Reilly points out NBC is propaganda central in the USA but also has the lowest ratings. Laura Ingram notes that it is quite purposeful and by no means an accident!
Dittos Rush!: Obama's Gestapo TV NBC and Dick Wolf Use 'Law & Order' to Attack O'Reilly, Beck and Limbaugh!

because of course if o'reilly and ingram say it, it must be true.

poor sick baby :cuckoo:

What have they said that you claim is not true?

you mean besides the BS about NBC being Obama's propaganda arm?

you seem to mistake it for the GOP propaganda arm, fauxnews.

not to mention the absolute idiocy of nazi imagery which the O/P intends to conjure up. i'd say that's pretty dishonest in and of itself, not to mention wingnutty good.

Last edited:

Yea, it's a headline.... headlines are to grab the readers' attention. That's standard. The actual content is about the whiny leftie Wolf and his using his crap tv show to bad mouth O'Reilly, Beck and Limbaugh.

it's more than crap, It looks to me like Wolffeeee is telling people that Beck and O'Reilly incite people to kill the children of illegals,, that seems like slander to me. O'R is pissed about it.. we'll see where it goes from here.

Nothing. They said nothing that is not true. It is all true. GE=Jeffery IMMMELT=MSNBC. It's not hard to connect liberal dots. Not at all.

you mean besides the BS about NBC being Obama's propaganda arm?

you seem to mistake it for the GOP propaganda arm, fauxnews.

not to mention the absolute idiocy of nazi imagery which the O/P intends to conjure up. i'd say that's pretty dishonest in and of itself, not to mention wingnutty good.

What about the facts in the claim.... or can you not address anything other than whether or not NBC is promoting the liberal agenda? The headline is just a headline - what about the substance of the claim? Or are you ok with that - because it's disparaging to 'faux' news..... which, btw, I would have thought you were smart enough to not resort to the usual liberal rant.

What about the facts in the claim.... or can you not address anything other than whether or not NBC is promoting the liberal agenda? The headline is just a headline - what about the substance of the claim? Or are you ok with that - because it's disparaging to 'faux' news..... which, btw, I would have thought you were smart enough to not resort to the usual liberal rant.

If one was to cross-reference your posting history with "liberals" and "left," what would they find? :cuckoo: leftiezzzz boooooooooooooooooooooooogy men. :lol:

Uh huh. If the right wing controlled media was so "liberal", we wouldn't have invaded Iraq because they knew that Iraq had almost no industry and that nearly the entire generation of young men had been wiped out by an 8 year war with Iran.

Most Republicans didn't even know John McCain had been rated by veterans groups at 20% and given a grade of "D" or that he graduated 5th from the BOTTOM out of a class of 899. Keating 5. Yet, the right wing controlled media went on endlessy about Wright and Ayers. Never even reporting that Wright spent six years in the military or recieved 3 White House commendations or Ayers served on a seperate board than Obama at a VERY right wing institution. Or the day Obama went to Ayers house for a fundraiser, he went to 20 OTHER houses that same day.

Remember Katrina? If you were black, you were a "looter", but if you were white, you were a "finder".

Blacks are Looters and Whites are Finders

The right wing has done a fantastic job accusing the media of being biased and acting the injured party. They are like that bird that pretends it has the injured wing. The truth is, the media IS biased, towards the right.

Does anyone really believe that Obama has so much control over the media? I mean outside the Republican party. They believe whatever they told to believe.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/05/politics/main5901552.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:

If one was to cross-reference your posting history with "liberals" and "left," what would they find? :cuckoo: leftiezzzz boooooooooooooooooooooooogy men. :lol:

The thread isn't about me, GT. It is about whether or not it is appropriate for Wolf to use the L&O series to 'suggest' that Rush, O'Reilly and Beck are promoting killing illegals. Which is what the script of the episode highlighted suggests.

I am actually surprised that you and Jillian think that's okay.... both of you are more intelligent than some of the more rabid whiners on the left.... as am I more intelligent than the rabid whiners on the right. See what I'm saying?

Forum List

Back