Obama’s gay marriage balancing act gets awkward

Haven't mentioned who I might vote for...the choices are dire, at best. As much as I despise having nothing more promising than casting a vote the lesser of evils, it certainly seems to be the only choice left.
No, I do not think lying is in any way, shape, or form justifiable under these circumstances. I understand what you're saying about pols doing and saying whatever they think will garner the most votes. Personally, I am so sick and tired of that kind of pandering. If just one of the bozos running for the office would step up and address the real issues we are facing, propose some kind of solution that they would work towards, and if they'd just stop the bullshit name-calling and pointing out how bad the other guy is, I'd vote for that candidate in a heartbeat, without hesitation. If you know of anyone like that running for President, I'd be glad of the tip, though.

I have said for a very long time that if a candidate would get up in front of the country and say something like, "my opponent is a decent person and has decent ideas, but this is why I am better...", I would vote for the candidate rather than the opponent in a heart beat.

I, too, am sick of the pandering. I, too, am sick of the corruption. I, too, am sick of the partisan politics.

I'm not voting for either of the two major parties. I'll probably cast a third party vote. I would like to see more than 60% of us do that just to get a point across. I don't care which party it is but it would be a treat if we could teach these bastards a lesson.

Immie

I'd howl my butt off if, say, Paul won. I do think that many Independent and non-affiliated voters are tempted to do just what you suggest. Unfortunately, there are way too many Dems who would not vote that way, for many reasons. Mostly, they are too invested in the current Dear Dem Leader. They have proven incapable of the ability to recognize the tremendous damage he has done or the increased damage he has declared he will continue to do to this Nation. For that reason, many others, GOP and otherwise who do recognize what the Dem Dear Leader is all about, will choose rather to vote for the lesser of evils. On some level, I am tempted to vote for the Dem Dear Leader just so we can get to the revolution that much sooner. Romney will slow the descent into greater corruption and decadence, but I do not believe he has the will notto prevent it to any great measure.

I won't be voting for either party. I am in no hurry to speed the revolution. Hell, it is coming fast enough as it is. We don't need to increase the speed.

Immie

Forum List

Back