Obama's gas policy

"American Oil Companies = "Evil." But Brazilian Oil Companies = "Good." Giving Brazilian Oil Companies Tax Dollars to drill for Oil while viciously attacking American Oil Companies is just plain absurd. And many wonder why people think this President is Anti-American? Yikes!

#NotIntendedToBeAFactualStatement

That's the twisted story as first reported by Fox, then went viral. But it's been debunked several times, and if you people would ever take your noses out of your right wing information only sources, you'd know that. The US taxpayer is NOT responsible for paying for the deal with Brazil. The financing is in the form of a guarantee to Brazil's national oil company, Petrobres, and it was made by the Import-Export Bank.

snopes.com: Obama Lends $2 Billion to Brazilian Oil Company

Export-Import Bank of the United States

So,it's still American Oil Companies = "Evil" But Brazilian Oil Companies = "Good" for you Hopey Changeys. Just seems very Anti-American to me and many other Americans.

It is anti American and so is Obama! The writing is on the wall.

What do you want big government to do about gas prices? Regulate supply and demand? At least the Republicans on board will come on against this.

The thing to do IS to use more efficient vehicles for our daily commutes. Probably no need to force you to buy American, but get some fuel efficient car for non HD use. If everyone, enough people do, demand for fuel will go down and so will prices. Capitalism.

Thanks to the emerging markets in China and the rest of the world I doubt fuel prices will ever hit $1 a gallon again.

Think of it this way. If my 98 MarkVIII got better fuel economy than my 89 Toronado I would be using less fuel now. Apply that to the country on the whole and prices would go down. Obviously if I am driving a 280HP vehicle where a 160HP vehicle used to do I could be doing my part too.

I'm back to siding with you Rambunctious, I want big government to raise the CAFE standards even more to help us support the troops and ourselves.

ToroIDIOTO,

What must the Govt do, you fucking idiot ????

Answer: LET LOOSE THE PERMITS FOR ON-SHORE & OFF-SHORE DRILLING, THAT ARE ALMOST TOTALLY, IF NOT TOTALLY, DENIED ACROSS OUR NATION WHICH IS ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST NATIONS ON EARTH AS FAR AS ENERGY IS CONCERNED !!!

PLUS..... SUPER-SAFELY CONSTRUCTED NUCLEAR PLANTS ON THE EAST COAST WHERE EARTHQUAKES ARE UNHEARD OF !!!!

THAT !!!!! .......IS WHAT THE OBAMARRHOIDAL FUCKING GOVT SHOULD DO INSTEAD OF FORCING US TO BE DEPENDENT ON OILY SHEIKS AND ENEMIES OF AMERICA ..... INCLUDING HUGO CHAVEZ.

Our MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Pathological LIAR, and Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami is not ONLY an INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT being an ex-"COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" from ACORN.....he is a fucking IDIOT using SPAIN'S "GREEN ENERGY" SYSTEM as a MODEL WHICH COLLAPSED SPAIN INTO A STATE OF BANKRUPTCY .....and the idiot is PERSISTING with that almost EXCLUSIVE "GREENERY MODEL" !!!

This EXCLUSIVE Obamarrhoidal "GREENERY" BULLSHIT IS ANOTHER AVENUE DRIVING OUR NATION INTO BANKRUPTCY BECAUSE OF THE ENERGY BILL !!!!!

Mr President,
I need to drive a truck for my construction business, can you and the government do something about gas prices?

F you cracker, you need to buy a new electric car sold by my eeerrrrr General Motors. It will only set you back about $40,000 unless you want air conditioning.

Obama's gas policy is to impede domestic exploration, raise taxes and regulations on oil companies, criticize our dependency on buying oil from bad governments, block new coal and nuclear production and then when prices go up criticize the oil companies for being greedy.

You're not doubting that plan will be effective, are you?

Frankly it's not a plan it's just that your statement is #NotIntendedToBeAFactualStatement!

Accusing the President of being gassy is bigotry?????? LMFAO!! The liberal white guilt strikes again! Hey take your bigotry harp and shove it. It doesn't play here .. GET A NEW FUCKIN LINE.

Strike a nerve did I?

You're so transparent it's laughable.

images

Not at all liberal. I don't fall for your racist propaganda.. the only thing transparent here is your attempt to paint me as a racist which FAILED. What's it like to be soooo eaten up and guilt ridden over race that you go around accusing others of bigotry for the sheer hell of it just because you disagree with their politics? That makes you PATHETIC at best Maggie Mae..lol

And of course it's well known that racists now use the excuse that they've been baited. Nevermind, I've read other postings by you enough to know what you are.

When you're exercising your right to disagree with the President, you might consider leaving out phrases like "...stank he squeezes out after munching on ribs..." to remove all doubt that you're a bigot.

Strike a nerve did I?

images

Not at all liberal. I don't fall for your racist propaganda.. the only thing transparent here is your attempt to paint me as a racist which FAILED. What's it like to be soooo eaten up and guilt ridden over race that you go around accusing others of bigotry for the sheer hell of it just because you disagree with their politics? That makes you PATHETIC at best Maggie Mae..lol

And of course it's well known that racists now use the excuse that they've been baited. Nevermind, I've read other postings by you enough to know what you are.

When you're exercising your right to disagree with the President, you might consider leaving out phrases like "...stank he squeezes out after munching on ribs..." to remove all doubt that you're a bigot.

Mad Maggie,

You, and that BlindShit are fucking Obamarrhoidal idiots spewing continuous unconscionable crap.

You may be preaching to your choir, but we know what we are seeing: our gas prices are going thru the roof with the issuance of off-shore, in-shore permits, construction of nuclear plants at a standstill......and that will cost your POS the election.

Strike a nerve did I?

images

Oh really dummy? What other postings that show what a racist I am, hmm? Put up or shut up big mouth.. Come on, lets see them.. 1, 2, 3.. I'[m counting.. where are they?? Don't tell me, show me stupid.

LMFAO!! According to MaggieMae, you're a racist if you accuse DingleBarry of eating ribs and farting!!!! Hahahahaha.. My gawd, liberals sink to new lows on a daily basis.. Hey, it's cheap entertainment tho, no? Thanks for making me laugh :) Kissies!!!!! WITH RIB SAUCE!! lmao

How bout not giving Brazil $Millions in American Tax Dollars to drill for Oil? I know the usual suspects just love demonizing American Oil Companies but at least with them you would get some American Jobs out of it. Lets not create more jobs for Brazilians. Lets create more jobs for Americans. Just a suggestion anyway.

How bout not giving Brazil $Millions in American Tax Dollars to drill for Oil? I know the usual suspects just love demonizing American Oil Companies but at least with them you would get some American Jobs out of it. Lets not create more jobs for Brazilians. Lets create more jobs for Americans. Just a suggestion anyway.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The government can effect prices in many ways. Here are three ideas:

1) Open up more areas, esp off shore to drilling.

2) Relax stupid regulations on what can and cannot be blended into gasoline. The ethanol directive has added significantly to the cost of gas.

3) Defend the value of the U.S. dollar. Since oil is traded in dollars, when the dollar is weak oil prices go up.

Of course the Obamarrhoidal Lib-tards will scream about the environment. Fuck them. There has been little positive effect on the environment from all these laws.

What is Obama's policy? "I've got mine, everyone else can just eat arugula."

#1. Floridians will never allow offshore oil rigs. Tourism is too big an industry there. Of course if no one comes to Florida because of the cost of gas...

#2. Not to mention the cost of corn because of the increased use of ethanol. Some of the increase in gas prices in the current month is because of the refineries changing over to summer blended gas. The summer blend does not evaporate as fast because of the additives so technically this is an advantage for the consumer and the environment because these fumes are not added to the pollution of the country.

#3. Maybe oil should be traded in Euros or better yet, Yuan since they are the most vibrant economy in the world today!

That's right, blame us Floridians. Everything is our fault: first Bush, now the price of gasoline! Tough titty said the kitty when the milk ran dry! ;) We don't care, we have High Speed Rail on the way... oh wait... maybe not! :dunno:

Immie

Last edited:

American Companies like BP, Shell. and Exxon? Not to mention Haliburton..where did they register their company again?.....

Because if they take the loan from an American bank that was approved last year, they can only use the money for products and services from the USA.

:cuckoo:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LMFAO!! According to MaggieMae, you're a racist if you accuse DingleBarry of eating ribs and farting!!!! Hahahahaha.. My gawd, liberals sink to new lows on a daily basis.. Hey, it's cheap entertainment tho, no? Thanks for making me laugh :) Kissies!!!!! WITH RIB SAUCE!! lmao

My goodness, "The Lady doth protest too much, me thinks..."

New Topics

Forum List

Back