Obama's Former Professor: The President 'Must Be Defeated'

Reasons that I will vote for Obama in November:

1. He is far superior to the alternative.

2. He has kept America safe - so far.

3. He RENEWED the hunt for Osama bin Laden - and got him.

4. He save General Motors and Chrysler when no one else would.

5. I believe a second-term Obama would be more likely to govern from center-left than center-right.

Reasons that I will vote for Obama in November:

1. He is far superior to the alternative.

2. He has kept America safe - so far.

3. He RENEWED the hunt for Osama bin Laden - and got him.

4. He save General Motors and Chrysler when no one else would.

5. I believe a second-term Obama would be more likely to govern from center-left than center-right.

Well we are all real proud of ya s0n...................

Still.......if Im you, IM taking inventory of the medicine cabinet for those razors and checking out The Sports Authority sometime this summer for a good supply of chinstraps.:D

"The President must be defeated" so that myself and my fellow American liberals can be free to nominate a suitable Communist.

The defeat of Rep. Steve King, Iowa. should be a priority; he is a cruel, and atrocious man. A disgrace to our nation. His comments on immigrants, Native Americans, and women are reprehensible.

Rep. Steve King Defends Comparison Between Immigrants and Dogs | Fox News Latino

He also fought fiercely to prevent local law enforcement from assisting in sexual battery cases on Native lands, when committed by NON Native offenders. The tribal councils were in favor of this assistance, his remarks concerning Native Americans were despicable.

I agree, and same goes for Allen West and several other Tea Party loons.

Col West terrifies you, doesn't he? A black man gone off the plantation is a threat to the lock you hold over your black base.
Col. West is a friend of mine. I've known him about 5 years now. I've spoken with him and put in a lot of miles riding next to him.

West is lucid, I see no comparison with King. It is to be hoped Romney makes it clear Steve King may support him, Romney need not support King.

Clinton moved to the center after his mid term thumping he was smart enough to see staying on the course he was on was a losing deal and when the Republican Congress lead by Gingrich meet him halfway stuff got done unlike Clinton Obama made no move to the center after his midterm beating.

Oh Gawd, if he's center-right I'd hate to see what Lakky thinks is left. :lol:

The better question for you all is do you think Romney is Conservative. You should think about that.

I don't care how conservative Romney is, he's a heck of a lot better than the Divider-in-Chief we have now. Obamavider certainly isn't a centrist or even close to center-right. :cuckoo:

You just fail to realize how much farther the right has moved to the right. Today's wingnuts would probably consider Reagan a leftie.

That's because he hasn't Obama is not a center right President and never will be he might do some minor things to give the appearance he has moved to the right but he is left to far left in his political views that has not changed.

Since you claim Obama is Center right that MUST mean you will be voting for Romney since he is center left. RIGHT?

By Bonnie Kavoussi

One of President Barack Obama's former professors appears to have turned against him, according to a recent YouTube video.

"President Obama must be defeated in the coming election," Roberto Unger, a longtime professor at Harvard Law School who taught Obama, said in a video posted on May 22. "He has failed to advance the progressive cause in the United States."

Unger said that Obama must lose the election in order for "the voice of democratic prophecy to speak once again in American life."

He acknowledged that if a Republican wins the presidency, "there will be a cost ... in judicial and administrative appointments." But he said that "the risk of military adventurism" would be no worse under a Republican than under Obama, and that "the Democratic Party proposes no new direction."

"Give the bond markets what they want, bail out the reckless so long as they are also rich, use fiscal and monetary stimulus to make up for the absence of any consequential broadening of economic and educational opportunity, sweeten the pill of disempowerment with a touch of tax fairness, even though the effect of any such tax reform is sure to be modest," he said. "This is less a project than it is an abdication."

The professor went on to list his complaints:

More: Roberto Unger, Obama's Former Harvard Law School Professor, Says The President 'Must Be Defeated'

Robert Mangabeira Unger - "Beyond Obama" - YouTube
Yes, the only objection that Liberals have is that Obama hasn't been Progressive enough.

I have no idea what Romney really is - and neither do you.

Romney-StopMeWhenYouHearSomethingYouLike.jpg

I love it, brining the posts to me, but I'm getting tired see ya later Lakota *Smooch*

And I belive the flip flopping you call it is "evolution" bada bing!

Cons will likely salivate over this, but mostly for all the wrong reasons.

I think he is mistaken, Obama has done more to advance the Progressive agenda than Any President since FDR
. I mean think about it.

Obama Care
Repealed DADT
Ended Iraq
Ending Afghanistan
Came out in Favor of Gay marriage
and now Using Executive Order to Instal Defacto Dream Act.
Massive new Regulations on banking
Massive Kensyian Spending Bills

Seems to me, His Former Teach is probably pissed about 1 key thing, Like Maybe Obama's Aggressive Drone Campaign, Or Something Because he is over looking some Serious Advancements of the Progressive Agenda.

However I am Salivating over one thing. The Fact that so man Stupid Ass Liberals are so Incredibly Stubborn that they can not even see just how Successful Obama has been at Advancing Progressiveness, and are therefore More Likely to stay home in Nov.

:)

Last edited:

Actually yes I do, His Father was Governor of my state. He has been Very Involved in My state. I am relatively Confident Romney is a Rather Liberal Moderate Republican. He is Playing to the Right now, Because he has to, to Get the GOP base Motivated, but nobody but Lefties are fooled. He is no Right winger.

Forum List

Back