Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Obama's present standards are, shall we say, less than advertised...:rolleyes:

1) From yes he'll work in a bi-partisan way to... "F" the Republicans

2) From yes he'll lower the National Debt to...12.15 trillion debt, not so bad

3) From yes Iran wont have nuclear weapons to... Oh heck, their a free country

4) From yes he'll cut government waste and abuse to... Spend, Spend, what

5) From yes the sun will shine in to...Don't read it, just pass it.

6) From yes bulged, public option Obamacare to... pass anything

7) From unemployment of around 7% to...10%+ Oh, their on vacation

I just don't have the heart to further burst the balloons of delusional grandeur on the rocks of harsh reality (sweet) so.. with a mighty... hi ...ho... Lumpy... I'm off to bed..

Last edited:

I just don't have the heart to further burst the balloons of delusional grandeur on the rocks of harsh reality (sweet) so.. with a mighty... hi ...ho... Lumpy... I'm off to bed..

I'd like to dispute your innacurate ramblings point by point but there is a ring of truth about some of it. Washington is at war. It is not at war with terrorists, it is at war with itself. Our elected officials on both sides would rather win for their party and win for future political gain than do what is right for the American people.
There is a middle ground on healthcare that would provide an affordable level of coverage for all people. Our elected officials refused to find it. It was more about who gets credit and who gets blame.
Our economy was in its worst condition in 70 years and the US started a worldwide economic crisis. Rather than face the crisis as a united front. Our politicians were more concerned about what they can get out of it and which powerful lobbyists get to shape our future.
Our system has been broke for almost 20 years now and is getting worse. Washington does not work and it is the fault of both parties

Well Shit. Don't go cofusing me. I'm still waiting for that open and transparant Govt and that bigass CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN. Not to mention I'd like to see him part the Red Sea.

I'd like to dispute your innacurate ramblings point by point but there is a ring of truth about some of it. Washington is at war. It is not at war with terrorists, it is at war with itself. Our elected officials on both sides would rather win for their party and win for future political gain than do what is right for the American people.
There is a middle ground on healthcare that would provide an affordable level of coverage for all people. Our elected officials refused to find it. It was more about who gets credit and who gets blame.
Our economy was in its worst condition in 70 years and the US started a worldwide economic crisis. Rather than face the crisis as a united front. Our politicians were more concerned about what they can get out of it and which powerful lobbyists get to shape our future.
Our system has been broke for almost 20 years now and is getting worse. Washington does not work and it is the fault of both parties

Generally I agree with you, perhaps I did embellish a tad but limited time and limited space. Iran 's the only one I believe you could squabble over.

Forum List

Back