Obama's foreign policy in three words

A complete disaster.

How can these results be viewed in any other light? I mean let's look at the results thus far...

OBL dead (fantastic)
Everything else a complete cluster fuck

Your implication that an American president has control over all events in the Middle East is ludicrous.

And you also ignore the fact that revolutions across the Middle East was part of the neocon plan; that was part their justification for the Iraq war.

obama is the appeasement president, see what the stretched out open hand got us?
If obama had just left Libya alone and not attacked the country, and gave aid to al qaeda to over throw moammar gadhafi We would not have a dead ambassador, which I will add the last one that was killed happened on Jimmy Carters watch.

You're an idiot.

You wanted Obama to appease Khadaffi and Mubarak, to keep them in power?

WTF?

Your implication that an American president has control over all events in the Middle East is ludicrous.

And you also ignore the fact that revolutions across the Middle East was part of the neocon plan; that was part their justification for the Iraq war.

obama is the appeasement president, see what the stretched out open hand got us?
If obama had just left Libya alone and not attacked the country, and gave aid to al qaeda to over throw moammar gadhafi We would not have a dead ambassador, which I will add the last one that was killed happened on Jimmy Carters watch.

You're an idiot.

You wanted Obama to appease Khadaffi and Mubarak, to keep them in power?

WTF?
You're a stupid bitch, what threat was Qaddafi or Mubarak? The countries were stable now we have new training grounds for terrorist. Thank you obama and his moronic supporters

Forum List

Back