Obama's focus on the economy is like that diet you put off one more day

Yeah, repeal Obamacare and Dodd-Franks, order the EPA not to implement cap and tax.

Cut government 20% across the board, and cut taxes 20% across the board.

The most anti-business adminstration in generations isn't going to restart the economy with stimulus that pales in comparison to all the new regulations it's saddled on it.

Give us a list of the Republican votes he'd get for a 20% cut in defense spending.

He has far fewer vacation days than his predecessor.

As for your own vacation status, that's your own fucking fault. I won't be thinking about your lack of vacation as I spend the next three weeks on a Caribbean island drinking Bloody Marys for breakfast. If you worked harder, maybe you could earn one yourself.

I dont recall Bush jetting off every month for another vacation at some chi-chi spot. But BOOOSSHHH has lost its lustre as an excuse.
You're spending the next 3 weeks cleaning up some drunk's vomit, is more like it.

Bush spent more time on vacation than Obama - by far.

I can't be held accountable for the fact that you can't go on vacation. Take a little personal responsibility for once. I'll be taking my responsibility with a twist of lemon and a shade tree, than you very much.
Deflection.
BOOOSH has nothing to do with this. I don't recall him jetting off to Martha's Vineyard, Hawaii and who knows what other hot spots.
If you're putting lemon in a bloody mary you're too far gone for words.

Or, in his case, after one more day of vacation.

You would not know the poverty he's presiding over to see his golf swing, though.

Obama to Extend Hawaiian Vacation - WSJ.com

"His swing looks a lot better this year," said Mark Sousa, golf professional at Mid Pacific Country Club in Kailua, after watching the president on the driving range Tuesday. He has also played golf several times at Marine Corps Base Hawaii, near where he is staying.

Time for the obligatory "Obama is on vacation while the world burns" thread

How dare Obama play golf while..

- The economy is not booming
- The oil is spilling in the gulf
- Gays are not allowed in the military
- Healthcare has not passed

I dont recall Bush jetting off every month for another vacation at some chi-chi spot. But BOOOSSHHH has lost its lustre as an excuse.
You're spending the next 3 weeks cleaning up some drunk's vomit, is more like it.

Bush spent more time on vacation than Obama - by far.

I can't be held accountable for the fact that you can't go on vacation. Take a little personal responsibility for once. I'll be taking my responsibility with a twist of lemon and a shade tree, than you very much.
Deflection.
BOOOSH has nothing to do with this. I don't recall him jetting off to Martha's Vineyard, Hawaii and who knows what other hot spots.
If you're putting lemon in a bloody mary you're too far gone for words.

I'm putting lemon in the martini that will follow the bloody mary.

Your deflection about the location of vacations is duly noted. It's not Obama's fault that Bush built himself a "ranch" just in time to run for president.

You would not know the poverty he's presiding over to see his golf swing, though.

"His swing looks a lot better this year," said Mark Sousa, golf professional at Mid Pacific Country Club in Kailua, after watching the president on the driving range Tuesday. He has also played golf several times at Marine Corps Base Hawaii, near where he is staying.

You forgot making back door diplomatic and DOJ appointments while the Senate is in recess so as to avoid confirmation hearings.

You forgot making back door diplomatic and DOJ appointments while the Senate is in recess so as to avoid confirmation hearings.

With the advent of filibuster abuse..that is the way business is performed

Forum List

Back