Obama's focus on the economy is like that diet you put off one more day

He has no fucking clue what to do.

So what would you do?

Quit trying to kiss the rest of the world's asses and create laws that punish our sell-outs. You can call them "rightwingers" or "capitalists" if you want, but the fact is, the rich are the rich and the left will fuck over the peeps as quick as the right. This is class warfare the politicians have duped YOU into believing is about political idealism.

So, I'd suggest thinking for yourself instead of some political party's alleged idealism they never seem to quite live up to.

You're definitely right about that.

How has standing on the necks of business and threatening them with higher taxes for two years worked out?

Bush's deficits would be nice to have right now.

It has worked out great for those that want to run a business. But you didn't answer the question about what would you logically do?

I for one would raise taxes and pay off the debts until we have a fiscally balanced budget again. I would run the illegals out & stop immigration until all Americans are working. I would bring all our US Troops home, and put them to work building a Southern wall and grand Canal using American made products. I would divide a trillion between all US citizens and have them buy American made products locally within 12 months.

What would you do?

He has no fucking clue what to do.

So what would you do?

Quit trying to kiss the rest of the world's asses and create laws that punish our sell-outs. You can call them "rightwingers" or "capitalists" if you want, but the fact is, the rich are the rich and the left will fuck over the peeps as quick as the right. This is class warfare the politicians have duped YOU into believing is about political idealism.

So, I'd suggest thinking for yourself instead of some political party's alleged idealism they never seem to quite live up to.

Hey I see the light, and I am not lockstep with the left and haven't ever been. I go by what I think is best for America and its people.

I said what I would do.

Threatening the job creation class for two years has been an abject failure.

Yes, the government should have no holds over corporations, and corporations should have no rights what-so-ever from government, a complete separation of corporate from state.

He's been busy getting his social to do list done to worry that much about the economy.

Honestly, why bother? He's convinced that dumping $1.4 trillion to create or save 3 million jobs was a great investment. [What ever you do, don't do the math on that.] So in his eyes, he did it, and just needs to pull back from all that hard work and get to all the ubber left promises he's made.

Is record poverty "best for America and its people?"

Heavens no. We need to give them money to spend to boot the economy. We need to stop funding corporations and countries, shut down wall street, bring the troops home, and put that money into circulation here.

How has standing on the necks of business and threatening them with higher taxes for two years worked out?

Bush's deficits would be nice to have right now.

It has worked out great for those that want to run a business. But you didn't answer the question about what would you logically do?

I for one would raise taxes and pay off the debts until we have a fiscally balanced budget again. I would run the illegals out & stop immigration until all Americans are working. I would bring all our US Troops home, and put them to work building a Southern wall and grand Canal using American made products. I would divide a trillion between all US citizens and have them buy American made products locally within 12 months.

What would you do?

Record business bankruptcies, increased costs of regulatory compliance, higher taxes. I don't see how any sane person can call that "working out great."
Raising taxes to pay off debt will not work because it has not ever worked. Higher tax revenues get spent on new social programs.
Immigrants are the lifeblood of this country. There are untold millions of businesses started by immigrants.
Dividing a trillion has to come from somewhere. Where do you propose getting a trillion dollars to give away?
Your post is an utter fail on every level: factual, historical, economic and logical.

I wish he would make his vacation permanent.
How many vacations has this guy taken since getting into office? It's like every time I turn around he's off somewhere else for fun. Meanwhile I haven't taken a vacation in years and dont dare to now.

He has far fewer vacation days than his predecessor.

As for your own vacation status, that's your own fucking fault. I won't be thinking about your lack of vacation as I spend the next three weeks on a Caribbean island drinking Bloody Marys for breakfast. If you worked harder, maybe you could earn one yourself.

How has that worked out so far?

I mean, besides record numbers of people dependent on food stamps?

Perfectly. The more people that are become dependant on the government, the more people that will vote to get more from the government. Which will force more people to rely on the government.

Repeat as needed until the government, for our own good, has total control.

Is record poverty "best for America and its people?"

Heavens no. I thought liberals were not allowed to beleave in heaven :confused:We need to give them money to spend to boot the economy. You mean, take money from working Americans, have the Fed take a cut of that money, then give it away, so that less money is actually in the economy. We need to stop funding corporations and countries, good ideas. shut down wall street, utterly insane. Do you honestly support the government shutting down legal businesses? bring the troops home, good idea, once we have won. Then never go back unless attacked again. and put that money into circulation here. How's about we pay off the debt?

You're just a little misguided

How many vacations has this guy taken since getting into office? It's like every time I turn around he's off somewhere else for fun. Meanwhile I haven't taken a vacation in years and dont dare to now.

As for your own vacation status, that's your own fucking fault. I won't be thinking about your lack of vacation as I spend the next three weeks on a Caribbean island drinking Bloody Marys for breakfast. If you worked harder, maybe you could earn one yourself.

I dont recall Bush jetting off every month for another vacation at some chi-chi spot. But BOOOSSHHH has lost its lustre as an excuse.
You're spending the next 3 weeks cleaning up some drunk's vomit, is more like it.

I dont recall Bush jetting off every month for another vacation at some chi-chi spot. But BOOOSSHHH has lost its lustre as an excuse.
You're spending the next 3 weeks cleaning up some drunk's vomit, is more like it.

Bush spent more time on vacation than Obama - by far.

I can't be held accountable for the fact that you can't go on vacation. Take a little personal responsibility for once. I'll be taking my responsibility with a twist of lemon and a shade tree, than you very much.

Yeah, repeal Obamacare and Dodd-Franks, order the EPA not to implement cap and tax.

Cut government 20% across the board, and cut taxes 20% across the board.

The most anti-business adminstration in generations isn't going to restart the economy with stimulus that pales in comparison to all the new regulations it's saddled on it.

A 20% cut in government boosts the economy? How many layoffs would result in a 20% cut in government?

See, the defect with these people is to state that the falling in the hold was Bush's fault, but Obama can't be held accountable for the failure to crawl out of the hole.

I thought the conservative mantra was that the government can't create jobs. Why have I heard that a zillion times from conservatives?

Obama needs to repeal everything he has passed, cut taxes and spending, and get the hell out of the way.

Repeal the new GI Bill? Another rightwinger who hates the troops.

Forum List

Back