Obama's focus on the economy is like that diet you put off one more day

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Or, in his case, after one more day of vacation.

You would not know the poverty he's presiding over to see his golf swing, though.

Obama to Extend Hawaiian Vacation - WSJ.com

"His swing looks a lot better this year," said Mark Sousa, golf professional at Mid Pacific Country Club in Kailua, after watching the president on the driving range Tuesday. He has also played golf several times at Marine Corps Base Hawaii, near where he is staying.

The president has now passed two economic stimulus packages in 2 years, cost about a trillion each,

one mostly a Democratic bill, one mostly a Republican bill.

How much more do you seriously think he can do?

Do you want to throw ANOTHER trillion dollars at the economy?

See, the defect with these people is to state that the falling in the hold was Bush's fault, but Obama can't be held accountable for the failure to crawl out of the hole.

I thought the conservative mantra was that the government can't create jobs. Why have I heard that a zillion times from conservatives?

Or, in his case, after one more day of vacation.

You would not know the poverty he's presiding over to see his golf swing, though.

Obama to Extend Hawaiian Vacation - WSJ.com

"His swing looks a lot better this year," said Mark Sousa, golf professional at Mid Pacific Country Club in Kailua, after watching the president on the driving range Tuesday. He has also played golf several times at Marine Corps Base Hawaii, near where he is staying.

Obama's focused on screwing up our economy since Day One.

Yeah, repeal Obamacare and Dodd-Franks, order the EPA not to implement cap and tax.

Cut government 20% across the board, and cut taxes 20% across the board.

The most anti-business adminstration in generations isn't going to restart the economy with stimulus that pales in comparison to all the new regulations it's saddled on it.

I wish he would make his vacation permanent.
How many vacations has this guy taken since getting into office? It's like every time I turn around he's off somewhere else for fun. Meanwhile I haven't taken a vacation in years and dont dare to now.

See, the defect with these people is to state that the falling in the hold was Bush's fault, but Obama can't be held accountable for the failure to crawl out of the hole.

I thought the conservative mantra was that the government can't create jobs. Why have I heard that a zillion times from conservatives?

Obama needs to repeal everything he has passed, cut taxes and spending, and get the hell out of the way.

Obama needs to repeal everything he has passed, cut taxes and spending, and get the hell out of the way.

Hmm, so you think if you owe a debt, you should cut the amount you pay on the contract, and somehow that will pay your debts? What about the additional interest you are creating for yourself? What about the old contract you will still be shackled to for years more?

You would have to explain to us, why when Bush did this exact thing you suggest, the economy took a dump and he had to borrow trillions from foreigners to pump our system with?

I wish he would make his vacation permanent.
How many vacations has this guy taken since getting into office? It's like every time I turn around he's off somewhere else for fun. Meanwhile I haven't taken a vacation in years and dont dare to now.

Yeah, you notice how Liberal Presidents are always having fun and have all their homework done? Why is it Retard presidents are always hiding somewhere and never get anything done for Americans.

And after the bullshit you pulled over the last 8 years of Bush, you don't deserve a vacation. You deserve to work more hours and pay more taxes.:cool:

He has no fucking clue what to do.

So what would you do?

Quit trying to kiss the rest of the world's asses and create laws that punish our sell-outs. You can call them "rightwingers" or "capitalists" if you want, but the fact is, the rich are the rich and the left will fuck over the peeps as quick as the right. This is class warfare the politicians have duped YOU into believing is about political idealism.

So, I'd suggest thinking for yourself instead of some political party's alleged idealism they never seem to quite live up to.

Forum List

Back