Obama's flaunt opulence at the expense of those suffering the most

George W. Bush's vacation time (grand total)

487 days at Camp David
490 days at Crawford Ranch
43 days at Kennebunkport Compound

Total: 1020 days, more than 1/3rd of his presidency. Bush set the record for most vacation time taken by president.

Carter took 79 days in 4 years.
Clinton took 152 days in 8 years.

Reagan took 335 days in 8 years.
Bush Sr. took 543 days in 4 years!

So much for the mythological Republican hard work ethic.

jonox: George W. Bush's vacation time (grand total)

Come on now, the Obama's are Entitled..

his followers don't mind they flaunt it in our faces

I haven't had a vacation in 4 years so I don't see why Bam Bam needs another one.

Lead by example.

“Every year (taxpayers in England) have to spend $57.8 million for the first family of Great Britain to make sure that everything’s maintained and everything is taken care of and their security and everything else, $57.8 million. And the people in England are upset about it,” Glenn explained this morning.

“How much did we pay our royal family? How much did it take to maintain our royal family, the Obamas, just last year? Now, this is really interesting, especially as we come up for another vacation for the Obamas. This one is going to cost us $4 million. This vacation in Hawaii for Christmas is going to cost you $4 million. How much did we spend last year? Remember, the royal family cost $57.8 million. Would you be stunned if I told you it was $50 million? Would you be ‑‑ would you be bowled over if it was $100 million? How much do we spend? The total last year, a little higher than $57.8 million.”

So what was it? $60 million? No. $100 million? Nope. $250 million? Not even close.

The answer: $1.4 billion

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/12/05/how-much-do-the-obama’s-cost-taxpayers/

You left out the part where Bush cost us $1.6 billion a year

Forum List

Back