Obama's First Target In Office: Your Second Amendment Rights

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
(When Fast and Furious went gang aft aglee, he then decided to go after the Catholics. Don't worry, he'll be coming after you soon, a lot sooner than you think. If Hitler had had Obama's information gathering capability, the Jews of Europe would have been gone in fifty days or less.)

"Scandal: A drug enforcement agent says other agencies knew in 2009 about the Justice Department's gunrunning operation and even tried to interdict the weapons flow. And, yes, it was a gun-control plot.

The notion that Fast and Furious was a localized operation run out of the Phoenix office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives of which few, particularly the arguably clueless Attorney General Eric Holder, were aware continues to be exposed as the lie it is.

"In 2009, I became aware that ATF was walking guns," Tony Coulson, who was in charge of the Drug Enforcement Agency-Tucson during Operation Fast and Furious, said in a recent interview with Michel Marizco of the website Fronteras.

"I also learned that Homeland Security Investigations, then ICE, actually interceded on more than one occasion where they seized weapons at the ports of entry when they were heading southbound contrary to ATF's plans."

The statements by the now-retired Coulson confirm the testimony of ATF agents themselves that providing guns to Mexican drug cartels was intended, not accidental. "Allowing loads of weapons that we knew to be destined for criminals — this was the plan," John Dodson, an ATF agent, testified before the House Government Oversight Committee.

"It was so mandated," ATF agent Olindo James Casa said before the committee, adding that "on several occasions I personally requested to interdict or seize firearms, but I was always ordered to stand down and not to seize the firearms."

Coulson paints a picture not of a well-intentioned local program gone rogue, but of a operation widely known throughout the Obama administration, one deliberately intended to promote the need for gun control."

DEA Agent: Other Agencies Knew Of Fast And Furious Gun Control Plot - Investors.com

Just more tidal waves of manufactured outrage/Pub BS for the brainwashed dupes....change the channel. Your title is four year late deja vu.

Last edited:
(Charming man, he is. Going right for the peoples jugular, starting at 1:00 PM, January 20, 2009, reaching out to steal the peoples ability to maintain their hold on their freedom. 'If you think things are bad now, wait till we've had four more years of Obama" John Hinderaker, atty, comments below after reading Darrel Issa's most recent letter to Eric Holder)

"Rep. Issa Blasts Holder’s Fast and Furious Cover-Up

Today Congressman Darrell Issa delivered one of the more devastating letters I have ever read to Attorney General Eric Holder. Issa’s letter, which you can read here, documents the Department of Justice’s efforts to obstruct Congress’s investigation of the Fast and Furious scandal. It is impossible to read Issa’s letter without concluding that Holder has deliberately obstructed the investigation through a combination of lies, foot-dragging, hiding witnesses, and so on."

Rep. Issa Blasts Holder’s Fast and Furious Cover-Up | Power Line

it's so funny that you all are whining about a non-issue as regards guns. no one is trying to "take away your guns", notwithstanding what the rightwingnut blogosphere tells you to think.

but they are trying to destroy women's rights and put us back in 1955.

too bad you whine about the wrong things and ignore the real threats... like theocrats.

it's so funny that you all are whining about a non-issue as regards guns. no one is trying to "take away your guns", notwithstanding what the rightwingnut blogosphere tells you to think.

too bad you whine about the wrong things and ignore the real threats... like theocrats.

A "Non-issue"???? I have a feeling you'll have to eat your words one day. Why is it that the left thinks the possibility of taking away our 2nd amendment rights, which is in the constitution, a non-issue? I can't believe you're not pissed about this whole thing, especially the lies. If it was a republican president you'd be tearing him apart on this!

And NOBODY is trying to destroy womens rights....we're trying to PROTECT the rights of the children they just want to throw away.

Just more tidal waves of manufactured outrage/Pub BS for the brainwashed dupes....change the channel. Your title is four year late deja vu.

Inventing a crisis and then acting like you're the solution.

Typical Obama M.O.
And the O is a typical Statist. They've been doing it for decades. It's all about controlling the masses.

I'll worry about the Bill of Rights before I worry about anything else. Without the first 10 everything else is just diversion.

Forum List

Back